This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 4:08:32 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone, recently I moved from one state to another and took with me my high end PC. After I set it up I turned on Forza 7 and decided to do some time laps and here is what I found- a colorful game play! I don't know if this is my hardware got damaged over the long trip despite the good packaging I used or it is some Microsoft surprise. I decided to buy and try another Graphic card so I got the same result over and over. I have no idea what is the situation here, I will ask you guys if you can share some thoughts with me- it may get me to some logical solution. Thank you in advance.[img][/img]
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:11:03 AM(UTC)
What graphic card do you have? If it's nVidia and you have the most recent drivers, roll back to 431.60 to get rid of all the graphical glitches.
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 2:06:07 PM(UTC)
yes
agreed . this has been highlighted elswhere on this forum . roll back to the mentioned driver revision . forza 7 doesnt support the latest revision you are using

Notification

Icon
Error