This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:48:33 AM(UTC)
To some extent, I agree with you. I mean, the Ford Sierra RS500 is a rare car in real life and will cost you close to 100k if you're lucky enough to find one that's concourse. Yet in the game, you can have as many as you like for a few thousand credits each. The Crown Vic is still a common car and will cost you 10-20k here in the UK for a half decent one. Yet they go for millions in the AH.

However, being able to get my hands on some of the most iconic cars from the past whenever I like is one of the many things I love about FH4. There are plenty of cult classics at bargain prices. Often even cheaper in the AH.

We have to remember that this isn't a simulator. It's too "arcade-y" to be one. And while making money in the game isn't anywhere as easy as many claim it to be, there does need to be some sort of incentive to encourage you to "earn" the content you really want. I've just won the 2018 Honda Civic Type R from the Autumn Playground Games event. While it won't make me any money in the AH, i'm proud of the fact I had to earn it, and couldn't just grab it whenever I wanted.

Of course, I think it would help if clothing, emotes and horns were removed from wheelspins. There's nothing worse than winning some pink leggings and missing out on a 20mil car.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 5:10:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post
It does not make sense to have to spend 20 million CR for cars that are neither rare or expensive in real life.

Please sell me a Lotus Elise for 20k, the correct price...
Or at least put realistic price caps at the auction house.

Some of us have jobs and don't play all day amassing millions...

We've already seen what happens if they cap AH prices for exclusive cars. These cars are gone within a femtosecond.

Btw, I have a job and managed to get all cars I wanted. Instead of whining in the forums I've invested some time to get these. So it can't be that hard.

Edited by user Friday, September 6, 2019 5:11:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 8:41:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post
It does not make sense to have to spend 20 million CR for cars that are neither rare or expensive in real life.

Please sell me a Lotus Elise for 20k, the correct price...
Or at least put realistic price caps at the auction house.

Some of us have jobs and don't play all day amassing millions...

LOL!!!!!!

No would be the flat answer.

The game is not supposed to be built around your work hours.

As for 20 million for a car, they are cars you would never use, just re-sell.

Still if you work for it you will get it......................:)
 3 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 9:39:39 AM(UTC)
Lots of folks like to twist themselves in knots justifying the exclusive cars and auction house economy in this game....

And yet, I can tell you from experience, having played dozens upon dozens of other racing games... no other series makes it hard to get cars like Forza does. This is based on playing Gran Turismo series,, Need for Speed series, Sega GT, Sega Rally, Apex, Grid, Ridge Racer series, Project Gotham Racing series, Rallisport Challenge series, Dirt series, Tokyo Xtreme Racer, Project CARS, Driveclub, etc etc etc.

Racing games can be fun without having to grind and jump through hoops to get exclusive cars. I promise you guys. The racing and gameplay itself should be what's providing the fun. Making car acquisition a chore hinders the fun.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 3:10:03 PM(UTC)
got all rare cars from wheelspin and I have 3 SVs, stop crying and play more

people just always want things easily and without any effort, sorry!

1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 3:50:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post

You can't get rare cars in wheelspins, that's why they are rare...lol.
 2 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:05:49 PM(UTC)

Look dude, there's no need to be a turd.

I already have all the cars (including exclusives and FEs), aside from the Rip Rod (which I'll get when I finish its Star Card) and a couple of the PO cars which I don't care about anyway. And I have tons of extra duplicates of most FEs, 3 Crown Vics, etc etc etc.

I just don't think the road to get there has been all that fun.

But you clearly have a ton of free time, so enjoy wasting it? I guess?
#58 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 9:22:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post

I already have all the cars (including exclusives and FEs), aside from the Rip Rod (which I'll get when I finish its Star Card) and a couple of the PO cars which I don't care about anyway. And I have tons of extra duplicates of most FEs, 3 Crown Vics, etc etc etc.

yeah, make things super easy, and put microtransactions too, for lazy people

it's not about the fun/time, rare cars are just rare cars

Test Drive Unlimited 2 had cars much more difficult to collect, some of them, many people NEVER got.

And if you don't have time to play, it's nobody's fault.

Same crying as FH3, and guess what, PG doesn't did anything

People wasting their time, PG will not change FH4 for a bunch of players!

Edited by user Saturday, September 7, 2019 9:25:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 10:00:37 AM(UTC)

yeah, make things super easy, and put microtransactions too, for lazy people

it's not about the fun/time, rare cars are just rare cars

Test Drive Unlimited 2 had cars much more difficult to collect, some of them, many people NEVER got.

And if you don't have time to play, it's nobody's fault.

Same crying as FH3, and guess what, PG doesn't did anything

People wasting their time, PG will not change FH4 for a bunch of players!

Unfortunately your opinions are bad and you're not really worth talking to, but...

No one asked for microtransactions. Don't make up answers to arguments nobody started.

Also no one asked for things to be super easy. There is a rational middle ground between 'super easy' and 'obnoxious time gated grind'.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 10:13:12 AM(UTC)

Unfortunately your opinions are bad and you're not really worth talking to, but...

No one asked for microtransactions. Don't make up answers to arguments nobody started.

Also no one asked for things to be super easy. There is a rational middle ground between 'super easy' and 'obnoxious time gated grind'.

bad for you or lazy people, deal with that

"'obnoxious time gated grind"

again exactly like TDU2, and nobody complain, people just played the game and got rare cars

this generation of players are the problem!

2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 10:21:04 AM(UTC)

bad for you or lazy people, deal with that

"'obnoxious time gated grind"

again exactly like TDU2, and nobody complain, people just played the game and got rare cars

this generation of players are the problem!

No, kids like you who don't understand the realities of jobs and commutes and other obligations besides running home from school and playing video games all day and all weekend are the problem.

Now pardon me while I put your future comments on block.

Have a super day!!!

Oh, and honestly, your 'this generation of players is the problem' thing is really dumb, considering I've been playing games since Missile Command, Centipede, and Frogger were considered 'new and exciting'. And I've been playing racing games since Super Sprint and RC Pro-Am. LOL. Just LOL.

Edited by user Saturday, September 7, 2019 10:41:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 10:35:25 AM(UTC)

No, kids like you who don't understand the realities of jobs and commutes and other obligations besides running home from school and playing video games all day and all weekend are the problem.

Now pardon me while I put your future comments on block.

Have a super day!!!

bla bla bla, nobody cares about your life

I don't have to explain how games work, go play other games like the crew, and you see what real grind is

Actually you acting like a child complain about everything, time, kids, games, rare cars, achievements, whatever

Oh GOD, rare cars, that's a serious problem, a life problem, lol

nobody cares, PG doesn't care wake up!

#63 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 10:26:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
Aventador SV is the only car i want and you've stuck it in a wheelspin, after 173 levels i still haven't got it because the chance of getting it is so low. It doesn't help when you've dumped a bunch of useless filler into the wheelspin system, i'm sick of getting useless clothing, emotes and horns. Move the car to the autoshow or stick it in a Lamborghini skill tree as a reward, it's ridiculous that i've paid £60 for the damn game only to have a next to zero chance of getting the car i actually want.

Forza Horizon 4 Features Wishlists

3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error