This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:17:25 PM(UTC)
Anybody know how to submit a ticket for some support. The community support page is useless. Did it once before but can't remember how i did it!
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 7:24:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sabre Wu1f 72 Go to Quoted Post
Anybody know how to submit a ticket for some support. The community support page is useless. Did it once before but can't remember how i did it!

stickied at the top of the forum
https://forums.forzamoto...September-5th--2019.aspx
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 8:13:42 PM(UTC)

At the very top of community support is a sticky. Stickies usually have pertinent information in them, which is why they get stickied.

In this case, the only sticky in community support, contains the exact information you seek.

Vice president, moderated club.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 8:39:42 PM(UTC)
Dear Saber Woof,

The list of Topics on Forza Horizon 4 Discussion page contain items regarding SUPPORT & POSTING.

Official Support and Feedback Site

Forza Horizon 4

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 4:38:57 PM(UTC)
Couldn't see the wood for the trees. oops. Thanks.

Notification

Icon
Error