This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:17:25 PM(UTC)
Anybody know how to submit a ticket for some support. The community support page is useless. Did it once before but can't remember how i did it!
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 7:24:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sabre Wu1f 72 Go to Quoted Post
Anybody know how to submit a ticket for some support. The community support page is useless. Did it once before but can't remember how i did it!

stickied at the top of the forum
https://forums.forzamoto...September-5th--2019.aspx
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 8:13:42 PM(UTC)

At the very top of community support is a sticky. Stickies usually have pertinent information in them, which is why they get stickied.

In this case, the only sticky in community support, contains the exact information you seek.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 8:39:42 PM(UTC)
Dear Saber Woof,

The list of Topics on Forza Horizon 4 Discussion page contain items regarding SUPPORT & POSTING.

Official Support and Feedback Site

Forza Horizon 4

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 4:38:57 PM(UTC)
Couldn't see the wood for the trees. oops. Thanks.

Notification

Icon
Error