This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:24:36 PM(UTC)
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's great to see lot's of other players finally posting about what is clearly a bug. My "Showman" counter has been stuck at 2/5 ever since the Star Card feature was introduced on June 4, 2019. Hopefully everyone is taking a time out to submit a ticket to support so we can get this fixed!

Quick question for those experiencing this bug: what does your "Showcases Won" say when you go into your stats? It's under the "Horizon Life" tab in the stats, when you scroll down a bit. Mine says 6/5 and I've been wondering for a while now whether or not this is why the counter got stuck. Thanks!
#27 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 4:27:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Draconus 360 Go to Quoted Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's great to see lot's of other players finally posting about what is clearly a bug. My "Showman" counter has been stuck at 2/5 ever since the Star Card feature was introduced on June 4, 2019. Hopefully everyone is taking a time out to submit a ticket to support so we can get this fixed!

Quick question for those experiencing this bug: what does your "Showcases Won" say when you go into your stats? It's under the "Horizon Life" tab in the stats, when you scroll down a bit. Mine says 6/5 and I've been wondering for a while now whether or not this is why the counter got stuck. Thanks!

Mine says 5/5 but i’m at 1/5 in the star card. So i don’t think your 6/5 is the problem.
#28 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 4:43:12 AM(UTC)
I've missed out on 2 showcase remixes while on holiday. Is there any chance these will be coming back around as I need them for my star card.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 6:38:10 AM(UTC)
Just make sure you don't miss the next. If it's for the completion of the Star Card, then when a Showcase Remix is available, win it and see if you get any progress out of the Star Card. We'll know more about the upcoming Playlist tomorrow, because they show it on the livestreams, and again we'll all be able to see it on Thursday when summer comes at last.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:52:06 AM(UTC)
I wouldn't worry about it, if you win them they don't update anyway.
 2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2019 8:01:09 AM(UTC)
Well mine never failed to update, I have 5/5 regular Showcases and 4/5 Remixes in my Star Card.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2019 8:45:55 AM(UTC)
Each new playlist will bring two new showcase remixes. So even if you missed some you will get new ones in the future.
#33 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 12:29:47 AM(UTC)
Try to win on "unbeatable" that counted for me - after one the next did count on "highly skilled". Maybe unbeatable did reset sth...
#34 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 12:30:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Draconus 360 Go to Quoted Post

mine also says 6/5

may be it the star card show case remixs....

#35 Posted : Wednesday, February 5, 2020 7:31:08 AM(UTC)
I know this thread is a bit older but I found out that redoing all of the Showcase events on the easiest dificulty did the trick for me
#36 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 3:12:31 PM(UTC)
I've completed all the showcase events numerous times, but its still showing only 2 of 5 complete....is this a known thing on how to fix it? I tried not doing them seasonally just re-doing them as default in the game with no success.

#37 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 4:03:34 PM(UTC)
Doesn't the star card thing require you to do the remix versions ? Fairly sure the standard ones don't count. You will have to do the seasonal ones
#38 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 7:46:13 AM(UTC)
Thanks, but "If only.." I've done the seasonal ones for about 20 weeks straight and the progression never changes :P

An older post suggested setting difficulty to New Racer and re-doing them, I may give that a go....

UPDATE: I wound up re-doing several of the races, including the motorcycle, train, warthog, vulcan bomber and the hovercraft.

Now I have joined the ELITE CLUB of people stuck at 4/5.... :)

Edited by user Tuesday, March 31, 2020 9:38:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error