This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 6:03:59 AM(UTC)
Ive been playing Forza since the beginning and with horizon 4 the leveling system is a little hard to handle. im having a hard time trying to help my buddy/ coworker level to 20 so he can play online. Is there any real way to help him????
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 3:31:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CC3636WOLFFE66 Go to Quoted Post
Ive been playing Forza since the beginning and with horizon 4 the leveling system is a little hard to handle. im having a hard time trying to help my buddy/ coworker level to 20 so he can play online. Is there any real way to help him????

Just keep doing races and you level up quickly
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:59:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CC3636WOLFFE66 Go to Quoted Post

You may look for cars with skill perks that boost influence. There are cars with perk that can get up to 200% influence boost for completing races. Unlocking certain other perks like works too. I have found Drafting bonuses worth investing and near miss skills, if you do Street Races.

Notification

Icon
Error