This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:07:38 AM(UTC)
Hello. I’ve started to complete my GF star card yesterday and i was on the showcase events (normal ones). I did all 5 again and i’m stuck at 1/5. I was at 0/5 first but after the 5 i was 1/5 so i retried every single of them multiple times and she’s still at 1/5. Can someone help me with that? Have u found a solution?
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:11:55 AM(UTC)
I am in the same boat but stuck at 4/5! I have won/completed all 5 twice too.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:49:48 AM(UTC)
It's kind of a crock that they needed to be replayed to begin with.

Anyone know current remix count? I'm showing 2/5, and that means last week and this past week(Halo and jet). Coulda swore there were more since star card release, but whatev's.
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 1:02:24 PM(UTC)
I'm also stuck at 4/5, have red one all the showcases and it's still not updating. Plus the 10th business star card, very frustrating!
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 7:46:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
It's kind of a crock that they needed to be replayed to begin with.

Anyone know current remix count? I'm showing 2/5, and that means last week and this past week(Halo and jet). Coulda swore there were more since star card release, but whatev's.

The 3rd and the fourth are this month.

#6 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 8:13:32 AM(UTC)
Didn't they do the Jet one twice? Once with the Countach, and then again the in Superfast?
#7 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 1:18:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlumCrazy010 Go to Quoted Post
Didn't they do the Jet one twice? Once with the Countach, and then again the in Superfast?

Yeah. Liked Countach version more than Superfast one, which was okay but just that.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 2:24:35 PM(UTC)

Yes but the star card wasn’t out at the time they did the first four remixes so to 5/5 we still need 3 remixes because the counter only tracked the last month’s two.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 3:28:14 PM(UTC)
On the regular “Win 5 Showcase Events” I’m stuck at 4/5 also, despite winning all of them 2 or 3 times.
#10 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 8:02:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Q DaNGeR C Go to Quoted Post

Yes but the star card wasn’t out at the time they did the first four remixes so to 5/5 we still need 3 remixes because the counter only tracked the last month’s two.

I don't recall the exact timeline, so you're probably right. I know Star Cards were not out when we did the Anglia vs. Train, and MG vs. Motocross Bikes remixes. I could have sworn they were a thing when we did the Countach vs. Jet, though.
#11 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 12:04:41 PM(UTC)
So someone have a solution?!?
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:24:36 PM(UTC)
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's great to see lot's of other players finally posting about what is clearly a bug. My "Showman" counter has been stuck at 2/5 ever since the Star Card feature was introduced on June 4, 2019. Hopefully everyone is taking a time out to submit a ticket to support so we can get this fixed!

Quick question for those experiencing this bug: what does your "Showcases Won" say when you go into your stats? It's under the "Horizon Life" tab in the stats, when you scroll down a bit. Mine says 6/5 and I've been wondering for a while now whether or not this is why the counter got stuck. Thanks!
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 4:27:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Draconus 360 Go to Quoted Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's great to see lot's of other players finally posting about what is clearly a bug. My "Showman" counter has been stuck at 2/5 ever since the Star Card feature was introduced on June 4, 2019. Hopefully everyone is taking a time out to submit a ticket to support so we can get this fixed!

Quick question for those experiencing this bug: what does your "Showcases Won" say when you go into your stats? It's under the "Horizon Life" tab in the stats, when you scroll down a bit. Mine says 6/5 and I've been wondering for a while now whether or not this is why the counter got stuck. Thanks!

Mine says 5/5 but i’m at 1/5 in the star card. So i don’t think your 6/5 is the problem.

Notification

Icon
Error