This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 2:22:00 PM(UTC)
Ok so my kids bought me the addons for fathers day last weekend and now i've noticed everytime i start the game it starts in whatever was the last addon I was playing.
I never exit the game while in an addon out of habit I go back to my house in the main game and check the auction house before i exit the game.
I'm finding it really annoying in the addon as I have to always go back to the main map to race online and it the load times are really bad since last update.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:08:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTS350 Go to Quoted Post
Ok so my kids bought me the addons for fathers day last weekend and now i've noticed everytime i start the game it starts in whatever was the last addon I was playing.
I never exit the game while in an addon out of habit I go back to my house in the main game and check the auction house before i exit the game.
I'm finding it really annoying in the addon as I have to always go back to the main map to race online and it the load times are really bad since last update.

You need to go back to the mainland and set one of your homes as your home by pressing Y when in the house

For some reason your home gets set as the Lego house when you buy the Lego dlc
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:52:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KTS350 Go to Quoted Post

You need to go back to the mainland and set one of your homes as your home by pressing Y when in the house

For some reason your home gets set as the Lego house when you buy the Lego dlc

Thanks mate appreciate it, if the loading times weren't so bad it wouldn't annoy me so much but it takes ages to load the game then ages to go back to the mainland.

#4 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:50:59 AM(UTC)
Hello,

For Support, please visit https://support.forzamotorsport.net
Our current hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm PST / 9am-6pm EST
Posting in the Forums is not submitting a ticket.

You can find more information here: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst132742_Read-First--How-to-contact-support---Updated-July-26th--2019.aspx

Thank you!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |

Notification

Icon
Error