This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 1:29:28 PM(UTC)
At the end of a race you have the option of taking credits, driver gear, or a car. If that car is a street car it's shown in a manufacturer color. If you go to buy that same car, you're given the option of picking between several manufacturer colors. But if you want to change the color of your prize car it appears you have to pick a livery or some other design from the design section. Is there a way to change a prize car's color to another manufacturer offered color.

I don't really care that much for putting liveries on street cars but I would like to change their basic color at times.
#2 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 2:49:59 AM(UTC)
It's been a while since I took anything other than credits, but if it is presenting a choice of liveries, there should also be a button or keypress that takes you to the paint selector. From there you can choose from manufacturer paints or the default regular and special paints.

If you don't have that option or you want to mix a custom color, you can do that in the paint editor after you collect the car.
#3 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 12:22:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rudiger Go to Quoted Post
It's been a while since I took anything other than credits, but if it is presenting a choice of liveries, there should also be a button or keypress that takes you to the paint selector. From there you can choose from manufacturer paints or the default regular and special paints.

If you don't have that option or you want to mix a custom color, you can do that in the paint editor after you collect the car.

As far as I can tell there's not. Now if you go into the section where you would actually paint it, there is a thing where you can paint the body which I guess is what I'm after although I'm not very comfortable painting things. Plus I just thought it would be easier to pick from the manufacturer colors instead of just painting it something close. For example the Huracan I accepted was yellow. I would like to change that to their green or black.

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:14:04 AM(UTC)
Once you're in the prize car, go to the paint shop and go to paint body then pick the tab 'Manufacturer Colors' - this is probably what you wanted?
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:23:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: v Execut1oneR v Go to Quoted Post
Once you're in the prize car, go to the paint shop and go to paint body then pick the tab 'Manufacturer Colors' - this is probably what you wanted?

Yes that was what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Notification

Icon
Error