This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:40:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Froggy2205 Go to Quoted Post
Good to hear that FRR will be put into A and S class lobbies from September. Would like to see it in the endurance hopper as well to help gather more information from the point of view of a longer race with pitstops.

This is welcome news - do you have a source?

#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 11:56:25 AM(UTC)
August Forza Monthly podcast. They said it was coming, welcome news. But they didn't specify September, so it might not make it in next month's update. They are doing it in the most popular lobbies to gain more information. They might be a surprised at a resurgence of players with this move though. I can't stand the community hopper because of how Forza's exaggerated suspension interacts with the FFB on stock cars on my wheel. And there are too many variations to go tuning the FFB to every car in the hopper. This has been sorely needed and it's good enough to go live. I think they overestimate the number of players that prefer anything goes track limits. There is still plenty of room for abuse as you can use small non penalized contact to push people out of the way, but it's a massive improvement over nothing at all.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 28, 2019 11:57:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:28:14 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the confirmation - with an uncertain date. Even so, very happy to have tune-able lobbies with FRR coming soon-ish (?). This was my greatest disappointment with the August update. I agree about the Cycled Production cars - they are worthless with a wheel.
#29 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 7:40:11 PM(UTC)
Is there 1 place where all the rules are spelled out for frr? I feel that there is still alot of improvement in the application of the penalties themselves. I have been hit off the track by other players and I'm the one being issued a penalty for cutting the track or avoidable contact. If I put so much as a sliver of a wheel off the track and not get of the throttle and loose at least 2-3 tenths of a second I will cop a penalty while others I'm chasing don't seem to be under nearly as much scrutiny. I think it's a great concept but I see alot of disparity in who gets penalised
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error