This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2019 9:43:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: psosin Go to Quoted Post
When will local data streaming be available or is there another way doing this locally? Second network card maybe or virtualization? (PC)

Originally Posted by: Stix Racing Go to Quoted Post
I have a much simpler option to remove the UWP restriction

Make sure that Forza Motorsport 7 is not running
Make sure that you are logged in as an administrator on the computer
Open a command prompt (click the Start button, then type command in the search and choose "Command Prompt")
Paste the following text into the command prompt and press ok.
CheckNetIsolation.exe LoopbackExempt -a -n=microsoft.apollobasegame_8wekyb3d8bbwe

You should see the word Ok. appear, this indicates the exemption was added successfully. You can now close the command prompt by typeing exit and press enter, or by clicking the X in the right corner of the command prompt window.

#177 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 2:37:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RUBITS Go to Quoted Post
I've created a list of all cars and their respective car ordinals. I'm from Austria, so the car manufacturer and model names are as displayed in the German version. I think most cars have equal names, but I've found a few cars with different names (like the 2017 Aston Martin #7 GT3).
I've also checked a few car ordinals in Horizon 4 and all of them are the same as in FM7, even if a car has different names in both games (#1562 for the 2013 SRT Viper GTS (FM7) and the 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS (FH4)).

You can view/download the list here. The list will open with Excel Online by default and if you download it right there you will get an Excel file. To get the original CSV file, go to my OneDrive > Public folder and download it there.

just wanted to say huge thanks for creating that list!
#178 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 2:42:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AEKM89 Go to Quoted Post
Hey
I think you guys may know how to help me. :)
I bought an ESP8266 on NodeMcu Board and an WS2812 4x4 Led Matrix. I want to build a simple rev-light for start. I know how to set up the LEDs but I don't know how to use the UDP stream to set LED colors. Is there a simple way to read the UDP data using Ardruino IDE, or does anyone know a sketch already existing to do that? I guess my biggest proplem is to understand how i can split the data stream into the necessary parts für getting rpm. Any ideas to do it as simple as possible, because it would be a cheap option for many "hobby drivers"??
Thanks Aekm89

there are a couple of open source projects in github etc that show the data being extracted (in various languages).

it's a byte array so you can extract any or all based on the index.
#179 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:49:30 PM(UTC)
With the latest update including much requested time intervals will we get time to leader / time to next car ahead in data out?
#180 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 12:21:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bart Ziemski Go to Quoted Post
With the latest update including much requested time intervals will we get time to leader / time to next car ahead in data out?

Like I expected, no feedback from the crew. Just be done with it and lock the topic... and most others. What a pitty.
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error