9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:17:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Q&A:
  • Allow Assists changes in Online Adventure? - send specific feedback and we'll take a look

I think it mean the possibility to choise, for example, to drive with or without TC. If someone drive with TC actived, and forget to deactive it when join a Drift Adventure...goodbye cruel world...

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Q&A:
  • Plans to change the Bone Shaker and Track-tor? Changing car PI can affect leaderboards etc but due to feedback on these to cars "we are looking at it, stay tuned"

Please, do it. It became boring do "Bone Adventure" or "Track-tor Adventure"
Emmett Doc Brown about FM bugs: I invented the Time Machine to gain perhaps even an answer to that universal question, "Why"?
#77 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:25:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galaxie5002012 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MenstrualDoom Go to Quoted Post
All these Porsches. Reminds me of playing NFS Porsche Unleashed back in 2000. Loved that game!

Best game, ever.
I tried hard to play it again a couple years ago, but it is no longer compatible "at all" with Windows.

Best game ever for me too.

And yes, you can play on Windows 10 with some fixes. Check IpLounge website.

#78 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:31:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post

wow another post full of logic and correct grammar

..he said, and then went on to write a long post full of questionable grammar himself.

feel free to correct me or any person, nobody stoping you, at least don't talk about nosense

and what's this thread is all about?

i think it's not about the content update anymore, as you proove one more time...

people still prefer acting like morons, with personal attacks, disrespect about any kind of opinion, and trying to be funny/smartass all the time

is that so hard focus on cars and features of the GAME only?

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:33:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:35:56 AM(UTC)
So, plans for garage slots upgrade? Come on...

You guys will keep adding new cars every month and force as to keep the same garage space until the game is dead? FM7 has 900 slots, so "never say never" is not enough.

Disapointed.
 2 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:39:20 AM(UTC)

..he said, and then went on to write a long post full of questionable grammar himself.

feel free to correct me or any person, nobody stoping you, at least don't talk about nosense

You're complaining about a persons grammar when your own posts are full of bad grammar and otherwise poor English.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in this?
#81 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:03:08 PM(UTC)

You're complaining about a persons grammar when your own posts are full of bad grammar and otherwise poor English.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in this?

and you read previous posts?

who do you think you are? a mediator or something?

a random guy call me toxic about MY opinion based ONLY on game, and can't write few basic words

and now you starting to talk about hypocrisy?

give me a break, go find something better to do!

and again you misrepresent the thread, keep going captain of morality

#82 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:15:35 PM(UTC)

Any ideas about the 5th Porsche?

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#83 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:22:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post

As much as I want it to be the new Taycan, I highly doubt since Porsche has stated the production model won't be shown until September. This leaves the newly released 2019 Cayenne Coupe......

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:32:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Radamanthys461 Go to Quoted Post

You guys will keep adding new cars every month and force as to keep the same garage space until the game is dead? FM7 has 900 slots, so "never say never" is not enough.

Disapointed.

Just curious what the official car count is vs available garage space. Assuming you have the ultimate edition and every car available so far and no duplicates. I don't remember what they upped the garage capacity to. Last I checked I have every car available except the Focus PO and I'm well under 700 cars. I'll have to recheck tonight. Might be off a bit. Anyhow, has anyone tallied the total number of cars released so far?
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:35:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PowerSauce24131 Go to Quoted Post

As much as I want it to be the new Taycan, I highly doubt since Porsche has stated the production model won't be shown until September. This leaves the newly released 2019 Cayenne Coupe......

Cayenne “Coupe”... smh @ crossoverappcolypse

But whatever. I’m stoked enough about the 356 gmund. Did they show its PI in the stream? Looks like it’ll be a fun lower class car with all that slippery aero
#86 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:36:03 PM(UTC)
@ chuteboxehero1 - it was upgraded to 750 if I'm not mistaken....

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:38:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:53:42 PM(UTC)
Its definitely 750 cause I just had 671 last night.

Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Yet another "play multiplayer or you can't have this car" series.

Given the option to interact anonymously and without consequence, humans are invariably awful to one another. Given that, why the incessant push for "social" features?

Seasonal trials are a piece of cake compared to the other seasonal event. Seasonal games is the devil!

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:58:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#88 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:58:00 PM(UTC)
As much as I want it to be the new Taycan, I highly doubt since Porsche has stated the production model won't be shown until September.
But, the "Winter" and "Spring" seasons won't actually go live "officially" until sometime in September, so maybe that is why they deliberately held back from showing us the last two seasons from Update 13? Might even be contractual? How dare they keep us in suspenders! LOL

29/08.19: Summer
05/09/19: Autumn
12/09/19: Winter:
19/09/19: Spring

We've all seen the "Winter Season" 50% and 80% rewards, but not any of the other rewards (PG Games, The Trial and Season Events).

Seems there is a Porsche of some description as the reward for "Winter PG", but doesn't look like the rear wheel or arch of the "Taycan".

There could be an announcement as early as tomorrow, because the "FH4 Time Travellers" won't be able to contain themselves and will be sure to have a look, a play and release the first of the Designs and Tunes for all the upcoming content. LOL

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:30:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#89 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:09:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
As much as I want it to be the new Taycan, I highly doubt since Porsche has stated the production model won't be shown until September.
But, the "Winter" and "Spring" seasons won't actually go live "officially" until sometime in September, so maybe that is why they deliberately held back from showing us the last two seasons from Update 13? Might even be contractual? How dare they keep us in suspenders! LOL

29/08.19: Summer
05/09/19: Autumn
12/09/19: Winter:
19/09/19: Spring

We've all seen the "Winter Season" 50% and 80% rewards, but not any of the other rewards (PG Games, The Trial and Season Events).

Seems there is a Porsche of some description as the reward for "Winter PG", but doesn't look like the rear wheel or arch of the "Taycan".

There could be an announcement as early as tomorrow, because the "FH4 Time Travellers" won't be able to contain themselves and will be sure to have a look, a play and release the first of the Designs and Tunes for all the upcoming content. LOL

But...you don't need to time travel to see the upcoming content. All you have to do is scroll over to winter and spring, no time travel needed. Not to mention you can make a design for any car in the game without owning it beforehand.
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:12:01 PM(UTC)

Someone on first page guessed the 2018 Gunther Werks 400R (Porsche 993), and I found this: https://i.redd.it/w3wudx8h58y11.jpg
#91 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:21:33 PM(UTC)

Someone on first page guessed the 2018 Gunther Werks 400R (Porsche 993), and I found this: https://i.redd.it/w3wudx8h58y11.jpg

That looks fun!
 4 users liked this post.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:27:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
But...you don't need to time travel to see the upcoming content.
The update will actually be downloaded to consoles tomorrow though, in readiness for going live officially on Thursday 29th.

So tomorrow, there should be more info on what is to come in "Winter"and "Spring" albeit only one day earlier than originally planned. LOL

But those who choose to "TT" will also be the ones that share designs and tunes well in advance of everyone else in readiness for future seasons.

This is why so many players never get a chance to get their decent designs and tunes shared and get the visibility they deserve.
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:05:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Radamanthys461 Go to Quoted Post

Disapointed.

Just curious what the official car count is vs available garage space. Assuming you have the ultimate edition and every car available so far and no duplicates. I don't remember what they upped the garage capacity to. Last I checked I have every car available except the Focus PO and I'm well under 700 cars. I'll have to recheck tonight. Might be off a bit. Anyhow, has anyone tallied the total number of cars released so far?

Its 641 including ALL PO cars..and that's before this update
Some people NEED over 100 duplicates lol
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:39:05 PM(UTC)
I’ve had a month more or less off ranked, Will pick back up again shortly and see what the changes mean. Currently at Level 10 for both FFA and TA, so hopefully can rise a couple more levels. Is fairly hilarious that at TA there are only currently about 500 people at level 10 or above. Let’s see how quick that changes!
#95 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:12:21 PM(UTC)
2020 Porsche Taycan Premiere To Be Livestreamed On September 4

ttps://www.motor1.com/news/364475/2020-porsche-taycan-livestream/

given its imminent reveal, I think the new yet to be revealed Porsche is the Taycan

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:15:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#96 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:35:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gairsy101 Go to Quoted Post
2020 Porsche Taycan Premiere To Be Livestreamed On September 4
So probably is a reward for one of the "Winter" events, starting on September 12th then? :)

#97 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 5:11:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
But...you don't need to time travel to see the upcoming content.
The update will actually be downloaded to consoles tomorrow though, in readiness for going live officially on Thursday 29th.

So tomorrow, there should be more info on what is to come in "Winter"and "Spring" albeit only one day earlier than originally planned. LOL

But those who choose to "TT" will also be the ones that share designs and tunes well in advance of everyone else in readiness for future seasons.

This is why so many players never get a chance to get their decent designs and tunes shared and get the visibility they deserve.

Oh. I got it now.
#98 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:28:59 PM(UTC)
Someone on first page guessed the 2018 Gunther Werks 400R (Porsche 993)

That "someone" now thinks it's the Taycan.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:44:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#99 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:33:37 PM(UTC)
Guess is that it will be new 2019 Porsche Taycan.
#100 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:50:42 PM(UTC)
There's also a major story/business (13 chapters and 39 stars) to be released. Will probably be introduced via the Playlist challenges.
9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error