9 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 9:36:15 PM(UTC)
My wish is this cars is all Porsche. I hope to 2019 Porsche #4 Porsche Motorsport 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport.
And very nice to see 718 Cayman GTS.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:57:52 AM(UTC)
Why Cayman? We have it already. Boxter is very interesting too and it was in M3 last time I think.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:26:28 AM(UTC)
I prefer coupe.
 3 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:38:56 AM(UTC)

I continue to be right, as the first Porsche to ever complete a 24 Hours of Le Mans race, a pre-A 356, joins the fray: the #46 1951 Porsche 356 SL Gmünd Coupé.
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:02:01 AM(UTC)
OMG!!! Today is big Porsche day.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:50:06 AM(UTC)
Are these Porsches Forzathon shop items or season event rewards?
#57 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:53:51 AM(UTC)
2019 Porsche ???
2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
1970 Porsche 917 LH (maybe)
1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
1951 1951 Porsche 356 SL Gmünd Coupé
 3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:53:55 AM(UTC)
for all those screaming for a pista or svj... let's say they get added into the game in the latest update for argument's sake. the pista will be low S2 and the sjv will be probably mid S2. you AWD swap the pista, put a bit more power in the svj for example and get both of them up to 998. then you realise they drive like trash compared to such cars like the F40C, mosler etc, that all have god tier handling AND the power to back it up. all that screeching will make you realise it really wasn't worth it if you want a competitive car that is actually nice to drive
 3 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:00:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Faruja Go to Quoted Post
for all those screaming for a pista or svj... let's say they get added into the game in the latest update for argument's sake. the pista will be low S2 and the sjv will be probably mid S2. you AWD swap the pista, put a bit more power in the svj for example and get both of them up to 998. then you realise they drive like trash compared to such cars like the F40C, mosler etc, that all have god tier handling AND the power to back it up. all that screeching will make you realise it really wasn't worth it if you want a competitive car that is actually nice to drive

So let's remove the Chiron, Hennessey Venom, McLaren 720S, Porsche GT2 RS, Zenvo ST1, Ferrari F12tdf and all those cars gimped by the PI system...

Dude, this is Horizon, you don't have to run competitive tunes all the time. Honestly, Microsoft has been dropping the ball with these licenses, with the sole exception of Porsche since that's who they have a deal with as of late, and it's worth criticizing them.

They're likely to waste the 917LH in Horizon after having shown a working model of it in FM7, not to mention the numerous vintage race cars requiring extreme upgrades to be competitive in Horizon, so your reasoning simply does not apply. The reason why this game doesn't have the 488 Pista and the Huracán Performante is unrelated to the meta, there must be something else going on.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#60 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:12:32 AM(UTC)

You know, not everyone does solely race online. I enjoy my mid-S2 performance builds of cars like the ZR1, 720S or GT2 RS even though I´d never use them in online races. They are still very fun to drive. I am not even going to start listing reasons why cars like the Performante and the Pista should be in the game, that is not the topic.
I still have hope that the 2019 model we are getting will be the Aventador SJV or the F8 Tributo, even though it is highly unlikely.
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:20:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lukas Sottnik Go to Quoted Post
2019 Porsche ???
1970 Porsche 917 LH (maybe)
1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
1951 1951 Porsche 356 SL Gmünd Coupé

Maybe something unusual (= non-production) for 2019.

917 Concept (50 years of 917!) or 935? :)
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:28:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post

PI system matters in Single Player too, because it's that or worse Rubber Band AI.

Funny, I don't recall it being a problem in FH1.

Edit: Mind you, I don't think we had the Drivatar system then, either, which is a whole other discussion.

Was FH1 system dynamic? Did player vehicle selection influence AI lineup or was it scripted?
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:43:25 AM(UTC)
To bad, I guess the wait for my Delorean DMC-12 continues.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:44:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:04:17 AM(UTC)

I enjoy driving around in cars in stock form and taking photos..
Would love newest exotics for that,
 6 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:15:38 AM(UTC)

Only Summer and Autumn sections of the Playlist shown because there's something they can't show until the content update arrives tomorrow.

1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 - 50% series completion
1970 #3 917 Porsche 917 LH - Summer Trial
2018 Italdesign Zerouno - Summer event
1951 Porsche 356 SL - Autumn event

Previewing route editor features "not coming tomorrow" but "hopefully coming soon" will include the ability to Edit Checkpoints after you test run the route and before you save it. You can edit unlimited times before you save, but once you save the route it can't be edited.

Ranked League levels have been adjusted so more people can make it to League 10 and above, and people shouldn't be stuck at zero points.

Fixes:
LEGO Brick Challenges should now recognize the Porsche
Mazda dashboard fixed

Q&A:
  • Any plans to increase garage storage limits? - No plans for now, never say never
  • Will there be more exclusives in upcoming seasons? - "Yes, quite a lot more." Hopefully continuing the same pace around 4 or more per series.
  • Sell back duplicate cars? - This will be coming, definitely looking into that
  • Any plans to add turn signals? - That would be cool, but it's not in our immediate plans. Things that affect every single car in the game present a huge amount of work.
  • Adding ramps to route creator? - "We actually don't know if you guys are interested in that" - suggest it in the Discord channel for route creator.
  • Allow Assists changes in Online Adventure? - send specific feedback and we'll take a look
  • Plans to change the Bone Shaker and Track-tor? Changing car PI can affect leaderboards etc but due to feedback on these to cars "we are looking at it, stay tuned"

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:03:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:34:49 AM(UTC)
All these Porsches. Reminds me of playing NFS Porsche Unleashed back in 2000. Loved that game!
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:38:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

So let's remove the Chiron, Hennessey Venom, McLaren 720S, Porsche GT2 RS, Zenvo ST1, Ferrari F12tdf and all those cars gimped by the PI system...

Dude, this is Horizon, you don't have to run competitive tunes all the time. Honestly, Microsoft has been dropping the ball with these licenses, with the sole exception of Porsche since that's who they have a deal with as of late, and it's worth criticizing them.

just my inner tryhard coming out don't mind me ;)

5/10 though on the false equivalence saying all other cars should be deleted because they're not fast. i just said some won't be as quick as others. my favourite S1 car is the acura nsx which is horrendously underpowered in terms of rivals/online adventure. i don't want that car to be deleted from the game :(

#68 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:01:25 AM(UTC)
50% & 80% for Winter...

#69 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:04:29 AM(UTC)

https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1166410178079731712
"The update will be rolling out tomorrow evening to all players! Bringing you new events, Playground Games, challenges and events alongside a new Showcase Remix in our All Porsche month. Come check it out in #ForzaHorizon4"
 4 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:06:57 AM(UTC)
Yet another "play multiplayer or you can't have this car" series.

Given the option to interact anonymously and without consequence, humans are invariably awful to one another. Given that, why the incessant push for "social" features?

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:12:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:08:50 AM(UTC)
OMG it's not the Taycan, is it? It just set the electric record on the Nürburgring.

Guessing 5 cars out of 6 it's not a bad track record.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:15:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:30:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post

wow another post full of logic and correct grammar

..he said, and then went on to write a long post full of questionable grammar himself.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:31:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:32:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

Given the option to interact anonymously and without consequence, humans are invariably awful to one another. Given that, why the incessant push for "social" features?

To encourage Xbox console users to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:07:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MenstrualDoom Go to Quoted Post
All these Porsches. Reminds me of playing NFS Porsche Unleashed back in 2000. Loved that game!

Best game, ever.
I tried hard to play it again a couple years ago, but it is no longer compatible "at all" with Windows.
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:16:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

I’d like to tell you a story. Last night in Halo MCC, I accidentally betrayed my team mate who had the energy sword. I threw a plasma at an enemy attacking my team mate, my team mate managed to kill the opponent but the plasma was thrown and he was near it so it caused enough damage to kill him. This, betrayal. So I grabbed the energy sword and waited for him to get near by again, as he got close I switched the sword out for an AR so he could pick it up. And he did. We mashed the crouch button to exchange “sorry” and “thank you”. We tied the game tho(best outcome with that game type and teams) but it’s all good.

I could’ve just taken the sword and went about my match, but I decided to right the wrong.
9 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error