This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:49:39 PM(UTC)
I am not on Forza 7 right now but from memory, the regular BMW 8 series 0-60 is 5.2 seconds, 0-100 12 second. The Forza edition version 0-60 is 5.7 seconds, 0-100 13 seconds. I don't like how they are much slower, I know adding a wing which adds down force makes cars slower but handle better on turns but still, the Forza edition cars by external appearance look like they would be faster than the regular car but they are not. That is what annoys me, they should be faster but only will be if you upgrade them or make/buy a tune.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:39:16 PM(UTC)
Forza editions have always been pointless apart from farming money but considering how easy the economy is, money shouldn't be a problem.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 6:16:10 AM(UTC)
You should compare lap times instead of acceleration.
#4 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 5:50:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Forza editions have always been pointless apart from farming money but considering how easy the economy is, money shouldn't be a problem.

They just look better than the regular car's, the look of them would make you think that they are faster but they are not, the only use I see for them is to buy them and buy a special tune/upgrade someone else made or do it yourself.
#5 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 11:40:25 PM(UTC)
Some do look cool. I usually just turn them into drift builds.

Notification

Icon
Error