24 Pages<<222324Prev
#576 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:44:01 AM(UTC)
Servers have been down for the past 4 hours for me, giving the message 'The Forza Motorsport servers are not available at this time.' Not really sure what's going on since my Internet is working fine and other games connect properly on xbox.
#577 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 11:17:43 AM(UTC)
Same as you forza servers are rubbish
#578 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 5:48:36 AM(UTC)
Do the servers work now? I am still at work, so I can check it right now. Thanks

BTW. Why is there no status page for the forza servers? I was checking the Xbox page yesterday when the server was down already for 2 hours and the XBOX status page showed all green. WTF?
#579 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 7:53:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,

We are aware that a number of players are experiencing issues with multiplayer in Forza Motorsport 6. This can include server connectivity issues, inability to load multiplayer match lists, and other issues. I want to let you know that Turn 10 is investigating all cases that have been reported, whether via Twitter, in this FM6 Support forum, or elsewhere. As we continue to investigate, I wanted to provide some very general guidelines that I'm hoping will help some of you.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to get server list" or "Failed to get match server list," this means that we did not find any datacenters under our current latency limit for ensuring a quality multiplayer experience. We are aware of this issue that some players are running into and are currently investigating.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to acquire server data" or "Failed to connect to server" or "Disconnected from server" it may indicate an issue with your router or home network configuration. For help please go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/forza-motorsport-6-info, select “Lag or poor performance in multiplayer games” and follow the provided troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for continuing to report these issues.

Brian

Just recently started getting the "failed to aquire server data" when trying to join an online hopper lobby. Ive tried resetting the console, uninstalling and reinstalling game, resetting router. Nothing is wrong with my internet being i can play every single game on the xbox one online just fine with no problems. Forza is the only title i cannot play online with due to wherever your server data is for my system to aquire. Id like my money back cause i have no use for a game that i cannot go online with and online multiplayer is the only thing i do on forza.
#580 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 8:43:15 PM(UTC)
I'm getting the same stupid issue of "failed to acquire sever data" And everything is running fine network and all reset it every way a dozen times and will not work. Please fix this!

Edited by user Thursday, April 13, 2017 4:02:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#581 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 11:01:02 PM(UTC)
Me too. Please fix this
#582 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 4:03:57 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Saturday, June 24, 2017 11:00:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#583 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 11:27:49 AM(UTC)
Have been getting "your gamer profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment" for about a week now. I've reset and reinstalled everything I can think of to no avail. Please help.
 1 user liked this post.
#584 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 8:27:04 PM(UTC)
"Failed to find a game session."
#585 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 5:15:26 PM(UTC)
Whenever me and my friend want to create a private match, we get Game server allocation failed... How to fix this? I did search the forums and get articles of 2 years ago... and can't find a solution.
 1 user liked this post.
#586 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 8:49:35 AM(UTC)
4 days in a row again "The Forza Motorsport servers are not available at this time. Please try again later." Can't connect to multiplayer. xbox is up, the game is up as i have friends playing it. this happened about 3 months ago as well for a week, i have 2 open tickets one from 3 months ago and one from yesterday, never received a reply fix or anything. And it's BS forza has no phone number, live chat or anything just these forums and unanswered support tickets. Any suggestions folks? I've been playing forza since forza 2, havent gotten 7 yet didnt plan on it, but 6 i used to play daily, but it's rarely working anymore. my network is open, my internet is 65mb/s and my rep is good and no bans or anything, so its not on my end.
#587 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 9:51:06 AM(UTC)
I am having same issues as previous poster.

Issue are only with Forza Horizon 2 & Forza Motorsport 6 - all other Forza titles are working normally.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
#588 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 10:52:48 AM(UTC)
Same issue with me..F6 servers are down which makes the game unplayable. Hopefully it isn’t a ploy forcing us to play F7 more.
#589 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 1:00:47 PM(UTC)
Add me to the list. Can someone please address and correct this issue?
#590 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:30:51 AM(UTC)
Internet is fine. Unable to post designs and tunes. Fix your servers please!
#591 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:57:44 PM(UTC)
Share tunning working ..

Share vinyls doenst please fix It :(

Rivals mode broked too

Pretty much people trying achievements enjoying the game in live Gold...

Hugs :)
#592 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 5:56:50 PM(UTC)
Rival is can't play Forza Motorsport.No more rival mode ?
Ayaka Yokota
24 Pages<<222324Prev

Notification

Icon
Error