This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 6:37:12 AM(UTC)
I just don't have the fight in me anymore. I love the game, in fact I play it usually 5-7 days a week without fail but with all the constant let downs and issues i just don't have the fight in me anymore to care.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#52 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 6:55:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneGrumpyUncle Go to Quoted Post
I just don't have the fight in me anymore. I love the game, in fact I play it usually 5-7 days a week without fail but with all the constant let downs and issues i just don't have the fight in me anymore to care.

Yep one giant 60gig patch may have made things better game is quite good on the Single player side but as for the MP side well glad I dont do MP in games I generaly do about 5 races a week in Freeplay and any New rivals sell the odd car and that is it at the moment. i would spend more time in Leagues but I get 1 race done followed by Black screen or Boot for MP so dont bother just do 1 race a week and that can take over an hour depending how niggly the game gets.
#53 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:16:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
I really miss that "Crime Doesn't Pay" thread.

I really appreciate that. It was great fun at the time. I deleted it all because of Worm going on a power trip. I saved all of the links in a private message but I can't find it anymore.

I haven't logged into these forums in years, I'm genuinely touched that you remembered that thread, it was a golden time in here.

Best of luck.

Edited by user Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:20:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Something insightful
#54 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:33:55 PM(UTC)
No Jockeys, you lost your nips because that thread was full of donkeys and had to be monitored by whatever moderator was awake or breathing nearly all the time. I just happened to be the one there at the time. I shall go back to my hole now........it's been a while.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:34:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error