This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 1:26:24 PM(UTC)
Not sure if PG is pleased about boosting yourself with a second account, tbh.

I just go to the drag strip and create/overwrite a blueprint and race it, that's 100 points every 90 seconds.

All in all that whole system is flawed, does PG really want thousands of players spamming their servers with blueprints/tunes/designs/photos in order to reach Rank 5 in each category?
I mean when people like Don Joewon Song are at Design Rank 5 with 125 shared designs and 2,100,000 downloads, then there's something really wrong.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#52 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 3:57:18 PM(UTC)
yep anyone running duel accounts is cheating simple as that.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#53 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:18:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

I just go to the drag strip and create/overwrite a blueprint and race it, that's 100 points every 90 seconds.

I'm doing it now in 55 seconds on the clock. (mosler). I'm level 4 blueprinter with ~ 25.000 points to go until level 5. Last thing to do in the Star Card, then just wait for Remixes (that's gonna take at least 3 months, assuming they give us 2 remixes per month - jezuz.....) and payments from the business.

#54 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:00:31 PM(UTC)
I tried it on PC and the loading times are sooo much faster. Saving 30 seconds each time.
Reaching Rank 5 in each category was easier than I thought, even though it was extremely boring.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:34:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 10:32:02 PM(UTC)
I just mentioned before a very simple way for PC to increase everything except Blueprinter, you didn't even have to be at the computer, you can leave it running overnight.
I'm also close to completing the Blueprinter, just ~ 30 remaining.

LE: All done, finally! Now we just need to wait to get the other star cards.

Edited by user Sunday, August 4, 2019 12:30:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 3:19:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crocodilu Go to Quoted Post
I just mentioned before a very simple way for PC to increase everything except Blueprinter, you didn't even have to be at the computer, you can leave it running overnight.

Letting a script or macro or whatever it’s called play the game for you because you’re too lazy and/or incapable of doing it is cheating. If you’re using third party software to increase your tuner or painter rank you are no better then the time-cheats, AH macro snipers, and people buying/selling modded accounts.
#57 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 11:42:07 AM(UTC)
anyone else noticed painter not tracking mine has been stuck 1700 off rank 5 for weeks with many vinyl downloads and uses in that time.

#58 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 12:43:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
anyone else noticed painter not tracking mine has been stuck 1700 off rank 5 for weeks with many vinyl downloads and uses in that time.

Again
The painter influence doesnt count downloads and uses
It only counts the number of designs you make
So you need to make more to increase the infuence

Think someone messed up when they set it up
Its been this way for a very long time now
 2 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 11:44:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForbiddenBeef21 Go to Quoted Post

Letting a script or macro or whatever it’s called play the game for you because you’re too lazy and/or incapable of doing it is cheating. If you’re using third party software to increase your tuner or painter rank you are no better then the time-cheats, AH macro snipers, and people buying/selling modded accounts.

How can you actually compare that with this ?! Really ?!
So... it's not like I'm gonna do it "normally", like painting cars for the next 2 years. I'm actually gonna click Share/Unshare by myself 1000 times. But getting a 3rd party software to do that for me because I actually have better things to do in life than clicking for 4 days, means I'm too lazy. It's not doing anything else that I would be doing, but a bit faster.
I actually think you're too lazy to think and detect nuances. You actually can't tell the difference between these 2 scenarios ? Not to mention one doesn't affect anyone, except saves my mental health, but the other actually hurts other people. I'm not ruining the Leaderboards with 0.0.001 times or SF speeds with normal cars. I'm not gonna get a car that kills everyone in the Online. There are ZERO consequences for any other players, it's basically a Single Player stat. I'm not even using flair next to my name.

And you're comparing this with a macro snipper and a modded account. What can I say except... can't really find the words for you....hmm.

Edited by user Sunday, August 4, 2019 11:50:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 9:54:10 PM(UTC)
using 3 party software to gain advantage is against the terms of service a ban able offence.

Edited by user Monday, August 5, 2019 9:55:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 5:17:28 PM(UTC)
So is there anyway to help blueprint leveling? Because thats the hardest one for me. If you have any tips feel free to share.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 12:19:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylertyler9t Go to Quoted Post
So is there anyway to help blueprint leveling? Because thats the hardest one for me. If you have any tips feel free to share.

I have seen some Custom Routes getting quite a bit a likes and plays after they have been posted to Reddit.

Check this for example: https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/9tchec/behemoth_397_mile_long_goliath_event_blueprint_is/

Important things:
- Include picture of route
- Length
- Starting location
- Your Gamertag

The most important thing:
Create good custom route!

Avoid blind turns, make sure that checkpoint flags are visible for players using 1st or 3rd person view.
Race doesn't need to be long but make it different from default routes. Say for Dirt Racing, make your race actually happen on Dirt roads most of it's length.
You may have idea about class, like S1 but you may want to release "Anything Goes" version too, which allows players who may prefer slower classes to experience it too. This widens your potential audience.
Consider player experience: Players enjoying 5 laps on 6 miles very technical circuit might be few. Players who enjoy circuits / routes which have both, technical and easier sections might be bigger crowd.
Avoid "Millions of Credits / hundreds of Skilzz" type designs and Easy Win kind of routes. Some has been removed from by devs for being outright cheating, leading Drivatars to walls or mazes they can't deal with. Also that sort of designs appears to have reached saturation limit. Players looking for that kind of Blueprints have their favourites of that type already.
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 3:33:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForbiddenBeef21 Go to Quoted Post

How can you actually compare that with this ?! Really ?!
So... it's not like I'm gonna do it "normally", like painting cars for the next 2 years. I'm actually gonna click Share/Unshare by myself 1000 times. But getting a 3rd party software to do that for me because I actually have better things to do in life than clicking for 4 days, means I'm too lazy. It's not doing anything else that I would be doing, but a bit faster.
I actually think you're too lazy to think and detect nuances. You actually can't tell the difference between these 2 scenarios ? Not to mention one doesn't affect anyone, except saves my mental health, but the other actually hurts other people. I'm not ruining the Leaderboards with 0.0.001 times or SF speeds with normal cars. I'm not gonna get a car that kills everyone in the Online. There are ZERO consequences for any other players, it's basically a Single Player stat. I'm not even using flair next to my name.

And you're comparing this with a macro snipper and a modded account. What can I say except... can't really find the words for you....hmm.

using 3 party software to gain advantage is against the terms of service a ban able offence.

To piggyback on vanninman's response to Croc's post above .... I know for a fact that the community personnel at T10/PG have taken punitive actions against gamers using similar steps or processes to artificially inflate their stats/numbers/levels or whatever. They have done it in the past and can do it at any time. I'd be careful of doing things like this ....
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 2:37:50 AM(UTC)
the grind on this game for this start card stuff is silly.
 2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 9:27:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tylertyler9t Go to Quoted Post
Just watch out for Forzathon Daily & Weekly challenges where the player has to complete 3 Dirt/Road/Cross Country events and create a new route a share a "5 Second Sprint".

After travelling to a worthy location, press "X" and select "Create Route"

To create the route::
1. Drive forward until you are just past the start/finish line concrete barrier.
2. Turn sharp right (or left) and do an arc , coming back onto the original road/track.
3. Try and position yourself about three car lengths past the concrete barriers.
4. Press the "Pause" button and select "Place Finish Line".

*Note: When positioning yourself for the finish line, ensure you are on the other side of the road mentioned as mentioned in #2.

This is to prevent opponents overshooting the turn and going through the finishing line before you.

* Also, don't cross the blue arrows that mark your route as it erases part of the route.

Then you just gotta test the track and create a "Blueprint" and share.

If you create a "5 Second Sprint" with the right customisation (track type, car type etc) there will be thousands of players wanting to complete these little tasks ASAP, to get them out of the way and you should get a lot of uses and likes (downloads not so much).

If the above on creating the "5 Second Sprint" is not clear, I've uploaded a 2 minute video "Create Route" on how to do it.

If anyone would like to see it, reply here and I'll edit this post to include the link.

I'm by no means a prolific "Blueprint" creator, and only started creating them to complete the "Star Cards", but as can be seen from the "Blueprints" for just one of the "Dirt Racing" events, there was over 6500 plays and over 2000 likes:
Blueprints

So it can be done!

Edited by user Friday, August 23, 2019 11:23:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 8:45:33 AM(UTC)
I haven't received any influence for my paint/tune/photo/blueprint downloads/likes/uses in two weeks. I have already submitted my support ticket. Has anyone else had this problem recently?
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:45:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Again
The painter influence doesnt count downloads and uses
It only counts the number of designs you make
So you need to make more to increase the infuence

Think someone messed up when they set it up
Its been this way for a very long time now

So this is why I've been stuck at 9,220 off rank 7 despite continuing to get downloads, likes and uses... how did this get through QA, one wonders.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 8:03:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StillbornTitan Go to Quoted Post
I streamed for close to 5 hours, and that was Saturday, it is now Tuesday and I have yet to receive any type of influence for it. My Xbox account is linked to mixer and I’ve followed all the steps but nothing. What am I doing wrong?

you have to restart the game to get the influence.

Service Connected Disabled Navy Vet. Marines call me "Doc".

#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 12:23:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jtpenner4 Go to Quoted Post
I haven't received any influence for my paint/tune/photo/blueprint downloads/likes/uses in two weeks. I have already submitted my support ticket. Has anyone else had this problem recently?

This has been an issue for months and months now. This is not a new thing. Many tickets and complaints have already been submitted about this exact issue but we've heard nothing on it from the devs or support teams.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error