This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:48:41 AM(UTC)
In brutal honesty, this is my act of desperation.

Due to Xbox giving Forza Motorsport 6 for free, it motivated me to complete my Forza collection. My disc copies of Motorsport 1, 2, 3 are on the way, and I just got Credit to purchase 7 and it’s DLC. Now, I own every game, M1-7, H1-4, Apex and Street.
Except, I’m missing Forza Horizon Presents: Fast & Furious. I’ve kinda grown desperate for this title for a while now.
I was hoping I’d be able to gameshare with someone who has it. My plan is to spend a day and quickly get every achievement. Once I obtain that, I’ll quickly quit the gameshare program. I have no intentions to return to it as it’s very small haha. I’d just like to quickly get the achievements and have Forza Hub give me the credit for having it.

I know this is insane, but like I mentioned I’m extremely desperate.
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:31:20 AM(UTC)
I know how you feel. I would love to get my hands on the Horizon 1 DLC, but I don't think it'll ever happen. It was discontinued just slightly before I got into the series. I don't even care about the cars. I just want the additional courses.
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:32:20 AM(UTC)
I completed that game on Xbox 360, and didn't think the grab an Xbox One copy. The 360 version is missing from Forza Hub. :-(
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 12:32:54 PM(UTC)
Shouldnt gameshare with people you dont know or trust
Would you share your bank account with someone you dont know
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 12:48:59 PM(UTC)
it was nice getting it for free when it came out.

lol
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 2:23:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CraigTMG Go to Quoted Post
I know this is insane, but like I mentioned I’m extremely desperate.

I sent you PM, check it out. Hope this helps.

Edited by user Sunday, August 18, 2019 2:24:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#7 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 6:56:50 AM(UTC)
If you gameshare with someone it has the potential for them to take control of your account and lock you out of it. It then takes Microsoft at least 3 months to get it back. I've been through a similar scenario and let me tell you, it isn't funny. It isn't worth it. It isn't clever.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:36:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error