Go to first unread ..
#1 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 1:31:38 AM(UTC)
Hello, I have to say I really enjoy the route creator even though it’s limited. I really wish more was done with this new mode. I have a few issues and opinions I like to share.For one I cannot edit any tracks that I have already created, I have to delete the whole thing and do it all over in order to tweak anything. Plus I cannot choose the blueprints I created to share. Only 15 shows up and I cannot choose which ones to upload myself. Also I found there’s a glitch in the checkpoints sometimes when placed and tested the track. Certain checkpoint I go through, it says I’ve missed it but it counts down to 1 and then disappears. Very annoying and frustrating when that happens. Another thing to add into the creative route in my opinion would be a couple prompts, like signs(left/right). When you have a sharpe turn in your race and you can’t really see it coming up, a arrow sign would come in handy to make the direction and flow of the race a little easier. Ramps would be helpful as well with some forza decorations.! Really hope they looks at this mode a do more with it, cause it’s too limited

Edited by user Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:06:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 4:26:47 AM(UTC)
I didn't even know that there was a new mode.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 5:04:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CLeAnRacKet93 Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I have to say I really enjoy the route creator even though it’s limited. I really wish more was done with this new mode. I have a few issues and opinions I like to share.For one I cannot edit any tracks that I have already created, I have to delete the whole thing and do it all over in order to tweak anything. Plus I cannot choose the blueprints I created to share. Only 15 shows up and I cannot choose which ones to upload myself. Also I found there’s a glitch in the checkpoints sometimes when placed and tested the track. Certain checkpoint I go through, it says I’ve missed it but it counts down to 1 and then disappears. Very annoying and frustrating when that happens. Another thing to add into the creative route in my opinion would be a couple prompts, like signs(left/right). When you have a sharpe turn in your race and you can’t really see it coming up, a arrow sign would come in handy to make the direction and flow of the race a little easier. Ramps would be helpful as well with some forza decorations.! Really hope they looks at this mode a do more with it, cause it’s too limited

Patience young one.

(Also you may want to check our #TorbenTuesdays on twitter. This was the last one, and our upcoming one will be on Tuesday 20th. August)
 4 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 6:36:34 AM(UTC)
I'm sorry but we come here to find information, not twitter, yahoo, google or discord "whatever this is"!

This Website should be put first and foremost when release new information!
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#5 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 8:59:58 PM(UTC)
Agreed with the 'official' website/forum should be primary source for information, with social media and other various platforms linking back to HERE in their supporting posts and not the other way around. That said, a response to have 'patience' infers an update with improvements is in the works and forthcoming, so excited to have that to look forward to. 👍🏼
Every train needs a caboose, right?

Notification

Icon
Error