This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<151617Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#401 Posted : Friday, November 1, 2019 12:38:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Oldmate1308 Go to Quoted Post
How is it that I have completed all showcase events when they first came out yet they don't count on the star card, also I have finished PR Stunt Super Star, it is showing gold saying that I have completed it yet no flair, I thought they updated this?.

Did you manually select that flair?
#402 Posted : Friday, November 1, 2019 7:01:00 PM(UTC)
I’ve completed all of the businesses and story missions and have all of the stars. But it is still showing three “chapters” to complete and 9 stars. Is there a reason why?

Thanks
#403 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 12:18:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
How is it that I have completed all showcase events when they first came out yet they don't count on the star card, also I have finished PR Stunt Super Star, it is showing gold saying that I have completed it yet no flair, I thought they updated this?.

How is it that I have completed all showcase events when they first came out yet they don't count on the star card : limitation shared at the release of the feature, kind of known issue.
For the flair, not sure, from memory I could switch/select flair only from the time I got the second one but not sure it was either because I got a second one or because they fixed something.
#404 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 12:21:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JoKeR Pr0 Go to Quoted Post
I’ve completed all of the businesses and story missions and have all of the stars. But it is still showing three “chapters” to complete and 9 stars. Is there a reason why?

Thanks

I think the original idea was that players wouldn't need to buy expansion packs to complete this achievement.

16 chapters (48 stars) are available from the expansion packs as follows:

Drift Club 2.0 (Fortune) 7 (21)
Hype Tour (Lego) 9 (27)

As a round figure 100 chapters (300 stars) were chosen to represent the number required and so far, excluding the expansion packs, only 97 chapters (291 stars) have been released:

British Racing Green 10 (30)
Drift Club 10 (30)
Ishas Taxis 10 (30)
LaRacer 10 (30)
Skill Streak 10 (30)
The Car Files 10 (30)
The Stunt Driver 10 (30)
Top Gear 7 (21)
Upgrade Heroes 10 (30)
World's Fastest Rentals 10 (30)

Total 97 (291)

There is some speculation about when and how these 3 chapters (9 stars) will be released but so far I've not seen any official confirmation from PG.

Edited by user Saturday, November 2, 2019 12:22:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#405 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 1:29:55 AM(UTC)

8 stories have been added in 15 major updates, I'd expect the average of 1 story every 2 such updates to continue.

Edited by user Saturday, November 2, 2019 1:31:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#406 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 5:40:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

8 stories have been added in 15 major updates, I'd expect the average of 1 story every 2 such updates to continue.

You mean 2-4 such Updates, plus only 5 Stories were added in updates.
Updates 2,5,9,11,15 have had new Horizon Stories.
So, the next story could come at the earliest in Update 17 for January 2020, at the latest in Update 19 for March 2020.

This Signature Exists.
#407 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 6:42:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks

I think the original idea was that players wouldn't need to buy expansion packs to complete this achievement.

Hype Tour (Lego) 9 (27)

As a round figure 100 chapters (300 stars) were chosen to represent the number required and so far, excluding the expansion packs, only 97 chapters (291 stars) have been released:

Drift Club 10 (30)
Ishas Taxis 10 (30)
LaRacer 10 (30)
Skill Streak 10 (30)
The Car Files 10 (30)
The Stunt Driver 10 (30)
Top Gear 7 (21)
Upgrade Heroes 10 (30)

Total 97 (291)

There is some speculation about when and how these 3 chapters (9 stars) will be released but so far I've not seen any official confirmation from PG.

So basically you’re saying that I can’t complete the star card unless I buy the expansion packs?
#408 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 7:05:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post

Stories were added in the expansions too.

So, the next story could come at the earliest in Update 17 for January 2020, at the latest in Update 19 for March 2020.

Assuming the schedule remains unchanged:
Summer @ Update 16 is 21 November 2019
Summer @ Update 17 is 19 December 2019
Summer @ Update 18 is 16 January 2020
Summer @ Update 19 is 13 February 2020

These are lunar months, of exactly 28 days.

So basically you’re saying that I can’t complete the star card unless I buy the expansion packs?

It's not 100% complete even if you do have the expansions, but since update 15, in the Star Card you see that several objectives are now optional, including the ones counting the story chapters and stars.

Those two objectives will be complete when the required number of stories in the game will be complete too. Even those with Ultimate have to wait for more stories, or at least one more.

In Story Superstar, the only non-optional objective is The Magnate, the one where you have to earn 2,000,000 credits from Horizon Businesses.

Edited by user Saturday, November 2, 2019 8:12:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#409 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 10:01:42 PM(UTC)

Assumed you didn't mean those. Still those would only add up to Seven, not Eight.
2,[4]5,9,[10]11,15

Assuming the schedule remains unchanged:
Summer @ Update 16 is 21 November 2019
Summer @ Update 17 is 19 December 2019
Summer @ Update 18 is 16 January 2020
Summer @ Update 19 is 13 February 2020

Assuming these dates are true, the update livestream dates would go like this
U16 18th (confirmed)
U17 16th
U18 13th
U19 10th

Same timeframe last year (Updates 3-6)
U3 19th
U4 10th
U5 14th
U6 11th
This Signature Exists.
 1 user liked this post.
#410 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 10:53:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

How is it that I have completed all showcase events when they first came out yet they don't count on the star card.

Because they only count after the star card update. That was conveyed to us when the feature was implemented. You have to do them all again for it to count.
#411 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 12:23:04 AM(UTC)

Assumed you didn't mean those. Still those would only add up to Seven, not Eight.
2,[4]5,9,[10]11,15

Skill Streak was added in update 6, they're 8.
#412 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 12:56:09 AM(UTC)

2,[4]5,9,[10]11,15

Skill Streak was added in update 6, they're 8.

Forgot about Skill Streak completely, sorry.
2,[4]5,6,9,[10]11,15
Looking at this now, there's never been such a big gap between stories, that leads me to believe that they wanted to roll out the Story for the Anniversary Update (14), but didn't want to release it in the state it was in at the time, so they polished it a bit and released it with Update 15.
But this is only speculation.

Edited by user Sunday, November 3, 2019 12:56:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typo

This Signature Exists.
#413 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 2:43:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

Hype Tour (Lego) 9 (27)

Drift Club 10 (30)
Ishas Taxis 10 (30)
LaRacer 10 (30)
Skill Streak 10 (30)
The Car Files 10 (30)
The Stunt Driver 10 (30)
Top Gear 7 (21)
Upgrade Heroes 10 (30)

Total 97 (291)

At present it's impossible for players without the expansion packs to complete the story achievement. Hopefully PG will release a mainland story/business of at least 3 chapters (9 stars) or add them to an existing mainland story/business in the near future so that everyone can complete this part of the star card.

#414 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2019 12:27:55 PM(UTC)
What i need to do to get The "stunt Season"?
 2 users liked this post.
#415 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2019 7:00:51 PM(UTC)
Read the description.
#416 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:56:53 PM(UTC)
I'll gladly return the favor to anyone who would be kind enough to download and like all my tunes and designs so I can complete the "Superstar Creator". Just message me on XBL if you do and I'll promptly do the same for you.

So completely stupid to have a task tied to other peoples' actions, but since I'm not a YouTuber or someone who advertises their designs/tunes in their signature, I guess I have to resort to begging and hoping people help a brother out to complete this "challenge". Otherwise, it's just sit around hoping people stumble across my tunes and designs. Blueprinting and photos are easy, it's just a grind to take a bunch of pics and design blueprints, but any help towards the tune and design progress would be greatly appreciated.
#417 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:15:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheTrueStein Go to Quoted Post
I'll gladly return the favor to anyone who would be kind enough to download and like all my tunes and designs so I can complete the "Superstar Creator". Just message me on XBL if you do and I'll promptly do the same for you.

So completely stupid to have a task tied to other peoples' actions, but since I'm not a YouTuber or someone who advertises their designs/tunes in their signature, I guess I have to resort to begging and hoping people help a brother out to complete this "challenge". Otherwise, it's just sit around hoping people stumble across my tunes and designs. Blueprinting and photos are easy, it's just a grind to take a bunch of pics and design blueprints, but any help towards the tune and design progress would be greatly appreciated.

I'd be willing to help you out ... what do we need to do? ...download the tune /photo & "like" it or just download?
I have had 50-60 tune downloads and am still on level 2 ... seems it's going to be a bit of a grind!

as for the photo thing ... I have a bunch of photos ... I tried the unshare/reshare trick but only seem to get 10 Influence ... do I just keep taking photos and sharing new one's? Interested in your take on that

1 user liked this post.
#418 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:28:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheTrueStein Go to Quoted Post

All you need to do is share something, unshare it then re-share it. Same with blueprints, I did it by blueprinting a short drag race, race it then rinse and repeat. You can overwrite the same blueprint infinitely so the limit of 5 per location isn't an issue.
#419 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 7:50:13 PM(UTC)
I only just noticed that my showman star card is still at 4/5. I see others have had this problem for a while, still no fix?
#420 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 8:54:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: notarjy Go to Quoted Post
I only just noticed that my showman star card is still at 4/5. I see others have had this problem for a while, still no fix?

have you completed everything required
17 Pages<<151617Prev

Notification

Icon
Error