This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
13 Pages<<111213Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#301 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 3:42:59 AM(UTC)
It seems to be a common issue. I had to do several more adventures and get myself up to about 30 points over the actual level before it registered at level 10 and updated the star card.
#302 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:50:47 AM(UTC)
I confirm. I had to go to 2530 for it to unlock. I was so disapointed yesterday when i reached the 2500 mark only to see it was glitched. Then i saw your post and i was seeing light through this darkness. Thank you

Edited by user Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:51:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar

2 users liked this post.
#303 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 12:21:27 PM(UTC)
The Gamertag Flair you select from the Star Card shouldn't replace the one you get from FH4 VIP/Ultimate Edition. Devs should allow players to have both.
#304 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:51:51 PM(UTC)

I am on PC and honestly I'm pretty frustrated with this flair **** . I was able to change it one day and then never able to change it again, and it's stuck on the default VIP crown. It has been like this for weeks. I search google for information / workarounds and I see a lot, a LOT of posts about it. Apparently the only communication from Forza is 'we know about this issue' and I guess that is just supposed to be good enough? It's a joke. It has been a month, and I know I was able to select my flair before. I know it is possible.

I have reinstalled the entire game, I have followed every suggestion I could find. How about Forza just FIXES it?

Honestly it's kind of pathetic how bad this game is at things like menus and counters and interfaces at the same time that they absolutely crush it when it comes to the actual racing gameplay and graphics. This game is beautiful and fun to play but things like menus don't work?????

Seriously, Forza and Microsoft are big enough deals that this is sort of bewilderingly beneath them. Maybe this month will be the month they enable me to once again change my flair!!!
#305 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:42:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
The Gamertag Flair you select from the Star Card shouldn't replace the one you get from FH4 VIP/Ultimate Edition. Devs should allow players to have both.

It's a pretty silly feature but if any of them looked ok I was going to use them until I found out it had to be one or the other. I'll keep the crown.
 1 user liked this post.
#306 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:21:24 PM(UTC)
I just reached the 2,000,000CR earning to complete Star Card Story Superstar.
Free Ferrari 812, yay.
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
#307 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 4:26:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
I just reached the 2,000,000CR earning to complete Star Card Story Superstar.
Free Ferrari 812, yay.
Excellent news!

But that is also so annoying!

Having had the game since before general release and playing it every day since (except for two days) and having completed all the businesses on the first day they were released, I should have had the maximum earnings since the "Star Card" feature went live.

However, I'm currently on 1,494,000!

I am therefore about 14 days worth of credits missing!

How can that happen?

Any point submitting a ticket?

1 user liked this post.
#308 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 6:53:21 AM(UTC)
When I get the daily CR from the businesses today, i'll be able to claim my 812 too. Overall still under 650 vehicles
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#309 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:04:40 AM(UTC)
I also 3-starred all of the stories as soon as they became available, and I finally hit 2 million credits a couple days ago.
13 Pages<<111213Prev

Notification

Icon
Error