This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 2:09:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IIcrosstigerII Go to Quoted Post
This has been going on for the last two weeks. It’s impossible for me to find any adventures that are not s1. If I'm lucky I might get an A class lobby with 1-3 ppl after waiting for 15+ minutes (while tuning cars to kill time).

So.. game dead or what? It’s holiday season over here, so shouldn't there be a lot of people playing?

ok IIcrosstigerII, Looks like we have listed most of the reasons you may experiment some difficulties to find a lobby.

1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 10:02:10 AM(UTC)
back on this subject, spent the whole weekend with mostly empty online, less than 15 people in any session I tried to connect, on FFA, no one for hours, and when some people, 1 or 2 guys.

Either it is a server communication issue or poor choices we have pointed are now revealing their consequences related to long term players.

#28 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:23:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
back on this subject, spent the whole weekend with mostly empty online, less than 15 people in any session I tried to connect, on FFA, no one for hours, and when some people, 1 or 2 guys.

Either it is a server communication issue or poor choices we have pointed are now revealing their consequences related to long term players.

Difficult to say for sure. I have been playing FM6 every now and then since I got it from the sale and for coupe of days leaderboard lists have been unavailable, which indicates server issues. That said, I was doing Rivals on Marathon today and noticed there were only 138 or so times set on leaderboard. I know it's probably among least favourite to play Rivals but still for alleged 10 million players, it's looking pretty bad.

2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 10:12:54 AM(UTC)
Ultimate Important tip if like me you get stuck to finding almost no body when trying to join online : press the X, select params, restart Xbox ....

Damned, I was wordless when starting online I found session almost full in 5 sec ... furious, happy, everything at the same time.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 11:42:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

I also keep thinking its servers but i'm also beginning to think people just dont wanna play ranked. Its especially highlighted in a convoy. Even with one other person it takes eons to find a room BUT if I do teams by myself, a room will pop in 45 seconds or less. Hmmmmmm
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error