This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
50 Pages<<484950Prev
#1226 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 7:50:08 PM(UTC)
Although Forza Horizon 4 is an amazing game I'd like to see more! Some cars audio doesn't sound like real life and it's painful to see. I'd like it if the sounds could be tweaked to sound more like the real thing! It would also majorly add to the game (In my opinion) if other players cars sounded louder and more realistic! Tuning is also something that needs improvement. If you guys could you should add custom exhausts with a different sound from the original car. That's all I have because everything else in Forza Horizon 4 is amazing!
 1 user liked this post.
#1227 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:01:39 AM(UTC)
So now they're just making stuff up. The '17 Vanquish Zagato sound like a Pagani? Since when? Who's in charge of this nonsense?

Scratch that, it's a direct copy pasta from the McLaren F1. Really?! >:|

Edited by user Friday, August 23, 2019 6:27:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1228 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 9:35:29 AM(UTC)
Hey Playground, I hate to beat a dead horse, BUT...have you seen, or should I say HEARD, the NFS:Heat trailers? THOSE are exhaust sounds. Since you guys apparently don’t know what they sound like.
#1229 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 1:28:41 PM(UTC)
I haven't visited the website in months. Basically because I haven't played much since I've got most the achievements and the lack of immersion due to the audio inaccuracies stops me from going back. I always YouTube the new cars they add, and I'm always left disappointed, still yet to have a reason to go and enjoy the new content.
I always looked at this thread first when coming on the forums. Nice to see people still getting their opinions across. I'd still love to know what their audio designers do day to day, because only a few things have been updated in the past few months. They must either be updating a lot of cars, and planning a massive update, or, literally just drinking cups of tea at their desk all day, talking about what sauce they're having on their kebabs tonight. If they're not going to work, updating car sounds or arranging the recordings (hard to believe due to the lack of updates) then what are they doing? Like seriously. What. Are. They. Doing. Has anyone worked in a similar job role that can shed some light on how long things take, the process, any type of quality testing undergone?
#1230 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 5:38:41 PM(UTC)
Did you know the Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 has the wrong sound when stock and has an engine swap upgrade with the correct one?

I'd laugh if I felt sadistic, but instead I just sigh.

Just... fire these guys in charge of the sounds, already.

Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
So now they're just making stuff up. The '17 Vanquish Zagato sound like a Pagani? Since when? Who's in charge of this nonsense?

That's not a Pagani, it's plain, old Mercedes SL65 AMG... Even worse.

Edited by user Friday, August 23, 2019 5:40:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#1231 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 6:28:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Did you know the Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 has the wrong sound when stock and has an engine swap upgrade with the correct one?

I'd laugh if I felt sadistic, but instead I just sigh.

Just... fire these guys in charge of the sounds, already.

Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post

That's not a Pagani, it's plain, old Mercedes SL65 AMG... Even worse.

Actually it's the McLaren F1. They copy pasta'd that.
50 Pages<<484950Prev

Notification

Icon
Error