This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:17:20 AM(UTC)
Hello

The servers for the Xbox 360 version of FH2 have been unavailable since May 24,2019. Can this please be looked into and fixed?

Regards

Napathanes
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 12:16:29 PM(UTC)
Yes please! I was hoping maybe it was just temporary, but I haven't been able to work on getting credits from rivals. I was working on that and the story mode simultaneously so it wouldn't feel like as much of a grind, but I noticed like the 25th or 26 or so idr that I wasn't being asked to race rivals after races any more. I don't remember the exact date so the 24th sounds about right.

I was really hoping to play multiplayer with my buddy as well :( I played the xbox one version with him back in the day but I only have access to a 360 now.

Please fix this! I don't know how to get the devs attention :/
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:24:25 PM(UTC)
If people are seeing this, please post on the forza support site at support.forzamotorsport.net

Just submit your own ticket and tell them that multiplayer doesn't work.

I got a pretty bad response from them. I said that rivals was down, and I get errors for all online services, but the guy who responded just ignored that and said they only support multiplayer and leaderboards. Well ...yes? Duh dude? All online services being down means multiplayer is down, so if you support that, why are you using that as an excuse to ignore my request??

Doesn't feel like a very professional response to me. But I have no idea who else to contact. Just fix the basic features of your game Playground/Turn10 :( Please
#4 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 7:25:19 AM(UTC)
Just logged into the forums again for the first time in awhile, after having looked to see if anyone had posted about this, so just wanted to say thanks for bringing some attention to this!

I've actually been playing through Forza Horizon 2 on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One, at the rate of about once a month, as there's a lot of games I'm currently playing through from month-to-month, and well it sucks to have been playing one day earlier this month, excited and looking forward to some more multiplayer racing action, only to find the servers weren't available D: :(
The thing is too, it only seemed like back in April or May when everything was still working as intended, and had been having fun between playing through the main singleplayer game itself, and also having some multiplayer racing action too, with plenty of active players online still at that!

They're still currently unavailable today, this really does need to get sorted out so that people can go back to playing again! I've still got numerous online/multiplayer/co-op based achievements that can easily be earned, but currently unobtainable without working servers, so I really hope they get things sorted out!

I've also tweeted @forza_support on Twitter twice now about it and yet to have a response...

EDIT: Have just posted about this on the Forza Support website too:
https://support.forzamot.../hc/en-us/requests/42744

Edited by user Friday, June 28, 2019 8:31:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2019 8:31:47 PM(UTC)
the servers have closed as of May, at the same time the X1 FH2 DLC licences have expired.
My questions is, is there any way to retrieve pictures from our Gallery without using a save extractor ?
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
#6 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 3:42:30 AM(UTC)
Solarriors that is not true at all. The licences expired way back when the game was taken down last year.

Plus, the servers have gone down before a couple times by what I can see, just as they are down now. This isn't a license thing. Forza Horizon has also been fully taken down from the store, but all of its online that I tried to access just the other day work just fine. As it should, servers have nothing to do with car licenses.

Everyone please submit a ticket on the support site. Tweeting their support can't hurt either, but making a ticket and specifying that multiplayer does not work is important.
#7 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 4:08:46 AM(UTC)
Has anyone contacted the developers (Sumo Digital)?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:45:06 AM(UTC)
I previously mentioned that I contacted Forza Support directly about this via their support site, not sure if this link can be viewed by anyone else?
https://support.forzamot...hc/en-us/requests/42744

Before now I've had a response and replied, but yesterday I got the following response:
Quote:

Hi Luke,

I am looking into this for you and will get back to you as soon as I have more information. Please let me know if your issue becomes resolved before then.

Thank you,
TheSpartacat

Here's to hoping for a good outcome! :)
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:15:37 PM(UTC)
i send a tricker to support but no reply ,forza horizon server still work ,why forza horizon 2server down?
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:20:13 PM(UTC)
:( tricker no reply a week,forza horizon 2 still can get it on xbox360 store(support online),Pls fix .....
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 6:55:11 AM(UTC)
Tested some hours ago and the servers are offline.
#12 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 7:39:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lukester25 Go to Quoted Post
I previously mentioned that I contacted Forza Support directly about this via their support site, not sure if this link can be viewed by anyone else?

Before now I've had a response and replied, but yesterday I got the following response:
Quote:

Hi Luke,

I am looking into this for you and will get back to you as soon as I have more information. Please let me know if your issue becomes resolved before then.

Thank you,
TheSpartacat

any information?
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 1:37:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: **** gun0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lukester25 Go to Quoted Post

Quote:

Hi Luke,

Thank you,
TheSpartacat

any information?

Ah sorry I meant to respond to this thread again sooner, as I had another response to my support ticket a few days ago!

Quote:
Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are currently looking into this and your ticket will be added to our investigation.

I am marking this ticket "On Hold" and we will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

TheSpartacat

Here's to hoping that we hear back something in due course, but at the same time I can't help but feel this 'annoucement' may be regarding the servers going offline for good :(
Though I really hope they'll at least bring the servers back online for a period of time before they do go offline for good, if that does end up being the case/result of things.
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 2:52:43 AM(UTC)
I got a similar response.

It would be pretty awful of them to just drop the servers without having warned us beforehand only to tell use a couple months later it's no good.

The servers have been down in the past so I hope this is just another case of them fixing them again. I'll be pretty disappointed if all they do is just drop support. That's pretty crappy for a first party studio if so....

At least give some type of months notice beforehand if they can't be bothered to support it.

What's weird is yeah, FH1 and Forza Motorsport 4 both work great on 360 online. Rivals, online races, everything work just fine.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:58:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chettlar Go to Quoted Post
I got a similar response.

It would be pretty awful of them to just drop the servers without having warned us beforehand only to tell use a couple months later it's no good.

The servers have been down in the past so I hope this is just another case of them fixing them again. I'll be pretty disappointed if all they do is just drop support. That's pretty crappy for a first party studio if so....

At least give some type of months notice beforehand if they can't be bothered to support it.

What's weird is yeah, FH1 and Forza Motorsport 4 both work great on 360 online. Rivals, online races, everything work just fine.

Hmm interesting to know, and I do agree about giving us some notice far ahead of time before they should even consider shutting down the servers.

You raise a good point regarding other older 'legacy' Forza titles still having working online functionality, even Forza Motorsport 2 has/had ability to do online multiplayer racing with others, though I think it works more on a peer-to-peer 'matchmaking' kinda thing, rather than relying on actively working servers, but yet the leaderboards still work too!
Though sadly with Forza Motorsport 4, functionality for stuff like Clubs doesn't work, which prevents me from earning two achievements that would otherwise be really easy to obtain, and I wish I had looked into them years ago sooner and would've had them back then, rather than having returned to playing through the older games from last year there, to find a lot of non-functional things such as that!

#16 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:09:50 AM(UTC)
There are a few games like this now that have constant server issues and/or online features missing. You let them know and they just say ‘We are investigating’ or links to connection guides. It’s even more annoying when they still sell the game, but don’t include in the games page that certain features are no longer available either due to the, being took down or can’t be bothered to fix.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 12:02:06 AM(UTC)
The servers are up! Finally holy ****
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:45:40 PM(UTC)
For what ever it's worth we the 360 loyals are being brushed to the side. Forced into buying new consoles, and new games or starting over from the beginning. But that's just my opinion and mine alone. Buying the same games to play on a new system, or rolling over your data to a new console and still starting over is not something I'm willing to do. Play until it's dead then I'm out. Like I said that's just my opinion. loyal but loosing faith.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:50:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chettlar Go to Quoted Post
The servers are up! Finally holy ****

Woah seriously!? :o
Will be playing this game again later on today, so here's to hoping the servers are still working, that goes for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One, got plenty of Online-only based achievements still to progress through and earn!

Notification

Icon
Error