This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:33:35 AM(UTC)
It's in the tunnel underneath the hill you're on. Drive around - you'll find an entrance.
#177 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:05:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: th3 ju99ern4u7 Go to Quoted Post
If anyone can help me. I need one last bonus board. And it's not any of the "impossible" ones. It's in the middle of the forest just east of greedale. There's 3 total there and I don't know if my game is bugged or not but the bonus board won't show up in game. I can see it on the map. Not in the world. And thoughts?

East of Greendale .. I can only see the one at the Swan Dive danger sign and 1 in the woods ... could you be mistaken about it? ... do you have a screenshot?
#178 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:05:07 PM(UTC)

How the heck do you get that fast travel board on the cathedral roof in Broadway? I can't seem to get any altitude even with a really fast car. Today I tried the Mosler, starting from quite a distance away, with no luck.

What's the secret to this one? It's the last board for me, and I don't really need it, with fast travel at only 200 credits, but I want it.
#179 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:28:52 PM(UTC)
try a light vehicle like the alumini craft.
Service Connected Disabled Navy Vet. Marines call me "Doc".

1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:41:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ReportedPeak2 Go to Quoted Post

How the heck do you get that fast travel board on the cathedral roof in Broadway? I can't seem to get any altitude even with a really fast car. Today I tried the Mosler, starting from quite a distance away, with no luck.

What's the secret to this one? It's the last board for me, and I don't really need it, with fast travel at only 200 credits, but I want it.

unlock more danger signs and one appears almost next to it
#181 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:46:48 PM(UTC)
Go do some more Danger Signs. A light vehicle has nothing to do with it.
 1 user liked this post.
#182 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 9:26:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ReportedPeak2 Go to Quoted Post

Have you opened the Jump Ramp in the area of trees by/behind the Church?
I completed this ages back after I got far enough into the game to open/unlock the Broadway/Church Jump, then any fast car with a reasonable run up completes the Bonus Board smashing event!
#183 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 5:26:35 AM(UTC)
You can find tons of way with a search on youtube as such : https://www.youtube.com/...h+board+forza+horizon+4

If you haven't unlocked the jump ramp around the church, you could try to launch yourself with a quick car from the windmill. Takes more tries, but you can use rewind.
#184 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 6:19:27 PM(UTC)

Great information! Thanks!
#185 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 11:42:08 AM(UTC)
Yeah like they have said above. Do more Danger signs around the map or also wait for the Forzathon in that area. The ramp will appear during the Forzathon.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#186 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 2:44:09 PM(UTC)

Nailed it on my first run! Thanks, everybody!

Leveled up to level 8 on danger signs by just making the rounds and adding stars on the ones I could already see, and when I hit level 8 several new ones popped up including the one by the church.
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error