This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 12:42:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Not sure why people are complaining about the skill points with the Shelby. It was pretty easy. All you have to do is take off TCS and Stability, go to the abandoned drag strip and just do fishtails up and down the strip smashing some stuff along the way if you feel like it. Took about 7 minutes if that. I racked up steady chains of 50000-100000 x5 really easy. It isn't as good at it as some other cars but it isn't that bad either.

Yes, easy! I was surprised how quick I did it.
#52 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 6:15:01 AM(UTC)
What is wrong with daily challenges? I just did the same three times today. It's reseted after some actions like DLC travelling. I need only Playlist percentage and don't care about FP.
#53 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:33:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
What is wrong with daily challenges? I just did the same three times today. It's reseted after some actions like DLC travelling. I need only Playlist percentage and don't care about FP.

It's a known issue since the last update. Once you got it, you got it. You just get a chance to do it again for bonus FP. I don't think it affects playlist percentage, but I haven't checked.
#54 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 8:33:13 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the info.
#55 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:50:14 PM(UTC)
Got second place in the first round of the trial and we won. The second round all but 1 of my team disconnected so even though I came first we lost due to the other guy not finishing them the third round a drivatar rammed me into a wall...
https://www.forzamotorsp...en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#56 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 1:03:33 AM(UTC)
Ambleside is really not suited to A class racing and I can't get close to 1st place. By the time you've crashed your way through the pack (so tight it's impossible to do anything else) the lead cars are so far ahead they can't be caught.
#57 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 1:48:57 AM(UTC)
I honestly think Forza has NERFed the seasonal championships. Either that or I just built the perfect car for every challenge this week. I'm a pretty good driver offline, but I'm def not godmode and probably just average +/- online. If I can do it, so can you. All won easily in Unbeatable Mode, Aids off, Normal Steering and Manual w/Clutch

If anyone is still struggling, try these tunes in my Sharefront:

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Power on the Prairie" - 2014 HSV Gen-F GTS

Championship: "Racing Through the Years -60s” | Gardens Cross Country Circuit | C600 - 1966 Volkswagen DOUBLE CAB PICK-UP

Championship: "Out of Retirement" | Ambleside Sprint | B700 Vintage Racers - 1931 Bentley 4-1/2 LITER SUPERCHARGED

Championship: "Family Car Frenzy" | Horizon Festival Sprint | A800 Super Saloons : I think it was the '09 BMW M5, but could be one of the other years. Either way, just look for the recent M5 tune.

For the Playground Game, my Offroad/Dirt El Camino is a boss.

Finally, my A800 Mustang GT500 tune was a cheap and easy way to breeze through all the challenges. Tons of power for A class, but heavy; so use driving line if you're struggling with breaking pts for Lakehust Forest Sprint. Also, it has no Forza wang and the Racing Suspension so the car looks sweet.

Good luck!

Edited by user Sunday, August 11, 2019 1:51:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:02:02 AM(UTC)
best car for trial falcon
used mustang boss 302 for the 60s
out of retirement Bentley all tunes shared
daily's are not synced take note of festival playlist ones for completion.

Edited by user Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:14:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10524 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#59 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:15:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NegativeCreep08 Go to Quoted Post
Ambleside is really not suited to A class racing and I can't get close to 1st place. By the time you've crashed your way through the pack (so tight it's impossible to do anything else) the lead cars are so far ahead they can't be caught.

Choose a car with more gear than 6-speed like Panamera. These cars can get better acceleration.
Upgrade the race suspension, race sway bar and race differential, and make settings that induce more oversteer.
(For example, a spring that is softer at the front than at the rear, a ride height that lifts the rear like a hot rod, and a rear toe angle that is set to negative toe)

Ambleside is a very narrow circuit with many sharp turns. And drivaters runs along the assist line and is less susceptible to the drop in grip caused by rain.
To beat them on this circuit, you need better acceleration and more oversteer settings.

*If you still can't beat them: try using a stock car. They upgrade based on the player's car PI, so you can reduce the difficulty of the event a little by choosing a slower car.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 1:31:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NegativeCreep08 Go to Quoted Post

Use the Maserati Ghibli which was recommended earlier in the thread. It has insane grip in A class and you can win comfortably by about 3 or 4 seconds on expert. You can easily make up time as there are so many corners.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 2:50:19 PM(UTC)
The Q60 concept is also OP for that event. I’m 2.5 seconds a lap quicker than the drivatars on unbeatable at Ambleside. Just tried the Ghibli and that’s very similar - best lap times were within a tenth of each other.

Have to agree with the poster who suggested that there may have been a bit of lowering of the drivatar standard overall. On the 1960s event I was 8 seconds a lap quicker on unbeatable at the Gardens circuit in the 67 Corvette. Had to check I hadn’t accidentally lowered the standard at some point!
#62 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 8:33:19 PM(UTC)
Worst gaming weekend in months. I reach rank 3600 on Friday, tonight I'm down to 3400. Why? Cause these DUMB servers keep matching me with people who just started playing the game yesterday. They don't know the routes nor which cars to choose for events. How do I get 2 straight days of beginner players? Wow, 97% frustration, not hyperbole

Edited by user Sunday, August 11, 2019 8:33:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 4 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:11:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Worst gaming weekend in months. I reach rank 3600 on Friday, tonight I'm down to 3400. Why? Cause these DUMB servers keep matching me with people who just started playing the game yesterday. They don't know the routes nor which cars to choose for events. How do I get 2 straight days of beginner players? Wow, 97% frustration, not hyperbole

Because there simply is no matchmaking? It's completely random and thus a useless game mode. I don't understand why you are still bothering with this grindy, aggressive & unfun waste of time.
I mean, it's barely a test of skill.
#64 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 4:42:31 AM(UTC)
I’m stuck at 72% trying to get 80% for the crown vic’ But every time I try any team based games I end up on a team that’s short by a couple of players, this makes me hate Forza more and more, the number of crown vics on the auction house with its new ridiculous pricing structure is just the icing on the cake.

I think Forza is over.

Good god at tier 11 that’s a lot of Forza.

Edited by user Monday, August 12, 2019 4:44:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 6:56:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post

Because there simply is no matchmaking? It's completely random and thus a useless game mode. I don't understand why you are still bothering with this grindy, aggressive & unfun waste of time.
I mean, it's barely a test of skill.

Never wanted to believe it while I was winning but I notice patterns and i'm the only ranked guy on a team of non-ranks, non-star people. We have no chance of winning if 3 players on our team pick cars for cross country. Its a loss before the 1st race even begins

#66 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 7:08:05 AM(UTC)
I do not understand how these percentages are calculated. How can I complete all the events but two, and get less than 50%? How can I have done literally everything as of yesterday, and have less than 75%? These "percentages" are nowhere near accurate, and seem to be intentionally weighted on the back end to prevent people from getting the prizes. It's doesn't really pass the smell test.
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 7:28:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jalf990 Go to Quoted Post
I’m stuck at 72% trying to get 80% for the crown vic’ But every time I try any team based games I end up on a team that’s short by a couple of players, this makes me hate Forza more and more, the number of crown vics on the auction house with its new ridiculous pricing structure is just the icing on the cake.

I think Forza is over.

Good god at tier 11 that’s a lot of Forza.

What are you actually missing? 80% should be doable without either the Trial or PGG but would require you to have done a ranked event.

1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 9:23:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kailen4 Go to Quoted Post
I do not understand how these percentages are calculated. How can I complete all the events but two, and get less than 50%? How can I have done literally everything as of yesterday, and have less than 75%? These "percentages" are nowhere near accurate, and seem to be intentionally weighted on the back end to prevent people from getting the prizes. It's doesn't really pass the smell test.

As long as you have done the Monthly Ranked requirements, which is just participation and not winning, along with the Monthly Rivals, you will reach 86% each week WITHOUT doing Trials and Playground games. You need to pull up the Playlist and just look at what is not turned Gold. That is what you are missing.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#69 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 11:42:29 AM(UTC)
Why would the monthly count as part of a weekly, especially if you only have to do it once?

See, this is the problem. These do not make sense, at all. X% of the season's events should mean that season. Those are what I hadn't done, and that's frustrating what percentage they apparently hold behind them. x_x
 2 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 12:44:04 PM(UTC)

If you are only 75% you could not have done "literally" everything
Look to the right side of your playlist and see what isnt gold
 3 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 12:47:44 PM(UTC)
Why would the monthly count as part of a weekly, especially if you only have to do it once?

See, this is the problem. These do not make sense, at all. X% of the season's events should mean that season. Those are what I hadn't done, and that's frustrating what percentage they apparently hold behind them. x_x

The monthly rivals and qualifying for ranked do only need to be done once per month but they are part of each weekly playlist..you can do those any time during the month and they will be included on all weeklies
It does make sense to most people
 3 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 1:18:46 PM(UTC)

18% for online adventure, 6/7% for rivals(I'm thinking 6%).

If you do both, I believe you start each season with 24% already complete. It's set up this way so you can pick how you wish to get seasonal to 80% if you don't wish to go the full 100%.

Rivals is like a gimmie. You can do adventure and skip trial and PGG, or you can do PGG and trials and skip adventure. With adventure, once you rank, you only have to do one adventure each month for that 18%.

Vice president, moderated club.
 3 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 1:34:57 PM(UTC)

If the monthly didn't count as a percentage for each week what would they count towards? There's only one playlist. Your comment doesn't make much sense. Do the rivals and the ranked first and you have a large percentage (about 24%) of each week already done. It only takes a quick lap in rivals and one ranked adventure (unless you haven't completed unranked before) to complete it. The time it takes to vent about it here in the forums you could be getting it done.

2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 2:28:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

18% for online adventure, 6/7% for rivals(I'm thinking 6%).

If you do both, I believe you start each season with 24% already complete. It's set up this way so you can pick how you wish to get seasonal to 80% if you don't wish to go the full 100%.

Rivals is like a gimmie. You can do adventure and skip trial and PGG, or you can do PGG and trials and skip adventure. With adventure, once you rank, you only have to do one adventure each month for that 18%.

I'm not sure if its overthinking or not thinking enough? I cant decide

1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 8:54:11 PM(UTC)

The team Ranked Online games and races are absurdly difficult to get ahead in. People often, not always, drive more aggro in them as well. I commend you for trying, but don't give up on ranked altogether. Free For All is where it's at imo.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error