This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages<<678Prev
 4 users liked this post.
#176 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 11:24:02 AM(UTC)
I have a Potential Solution that may solve all of this.

Playground, IMO, Should Make *All* Previous Playlist Cars (along with the Story Linked Cars, Forzathon Shop Exclusive Cars and Wheelspin Exclusive Cars) available in the Autoshow with Series 18, with their Prices adjusted to Reflect their Real Life Values, I feel they should also ensure, starting with Series 18, that any New Cars added to the Game are also added into the Autoshow the Second they are Available, this includes all Future Playlist Cars, any Future Story Linked Cars, the Battle Royale Exclusive Cars, basically, every post Release Car should be placed into the Autoshow in Series 18 and afterwards there on.

That Way, Players would then be able to Chose to Either earn the Car for Free from the Playlist/Story/BR Mode, or to Purchase it for In Game Credits from the Autoshow instead.

This I think would be a Much more Fair System, allowing Players a Choice to either Work at getting the Car for Free, or just Buying it from the Autoshow for In Game Credits.

Edited by user Thursday, December 12, 2019 11:36:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#177 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 11:45:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
Well we can't all be like you and suck up whatever PG wants whether it's good or trash, ask no questions and say 'Thank you very much PG!'

Good god you're an unhappy mess. I said NOTHING about sucking up anything from PG.

I agreed with the previous poster, and, ironically, said NOTHING makes everyone happy here.

You proved my point, thanks. Sorry I get under your skin so much. :)

If someone like you gets a real problem in life, good luck with the negativity.
#178 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:25:24 AM(UTC)
I finalky got a Civic 2018 for way below than the maximum buyout price. You can’t hesitate with this car at all.
 3 users liked this post.
#179 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 2:02:30 AM(UTC)
This is such a terrible way to get these cars. I was busy last week and now I missed my chance to get an LFA so unless I want to spam the auction house I'll never get one. This is a terrible system... want me to pay a lot of in game to get them fine but locking them away like this is stupid.
 2 users liked this post.
#180 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 4:18:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: That Ninja 171 Go to Quoted Post
This is such a terrible way to get these cars. I was busy last week and now I missed my chance to get an LFA so unless I want to spam the auction house I'll never get one. This is a terrible system... want me to pay a lot of in game to get them fine but locking them away like this is stupid.

While I agree with this I do like this better then having to pay $10 a month for a 6 pack of cars. All "new" cars have been free and we haven't had to pay for DLC once.. Kinda nice if you ask me. But yes it sucks if you miss a week and it's hard to get in auction house.
 1 user liked this post.
#181 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 6:37:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post

While I agree with this I do like this better then having to pay $10 a month for a 6 pack of cars. All "new" cars have been free and we haven't had to pay for DLC once.. Kinda nice if you ask me. But yes it sucks if you miss a week and it's hard to get in auction house.

They're only "free" if you don't factor in the time it takes each week to do the chores to get them. Some people enjoy the weekly challenges and that's great, but if you don't then $10 a month to avoid 4+ hours of grinding to get the cars starts to sound like a really good deal.

On a related topic, the whole time gate thing needs to go. It's completely arbitrary to limit car availability like that, and punishes players who don't play every week more than anything else. The same effect could be achieved in a much more player friendly way by allowing weekly challenges to be completed at any time after they go live, or by adding the new cars to the autoshow after a period of time.

Edited by user Monday, February 24, 2020 6:38:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
 3 users liked this post.
#182 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 10:23:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post

They're only "free" if you don't factor in the time it takes each week to do the chores to get them. Some people enjoy the weekly challenges and that's great, but if you don't then $10 a month to avoid 4+ hours of grinding to get the cars starts to sound like a really good deal.

On a related topic, the whole time gate thing needs to go. It's completely arbitrary to limit car availability like that, and punishes players who don't play every week more than anything else. The same effect could be achieved in a much more player friendly way by allowing weekly challenges to be completed at any time after they go live, or by adding the new cars to the autoshow after a period of time.

The whole point of it is to simply sell Xbox game pass and xbox live. That's why its drawn out in 28 day intervals.
 4 users liked this post.
#183 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:29:17 AM(UTC)

I prefer "pay and it's forever yours" than "free, but...". Current system only benefits the Game Pass' freeloaders, really. You can sub when there's hot stuff and avoid playing when there's nothing interesting. Meanwhile, people with a broader taste in cars, like myself, struggle a lot.

The Ultimate Edition is almost worthless now since the exclusive cars are better than what's in the Car Pass and the expansions are 50/50 (Fortune Island is nice but Lego was pretty lazy when it comes to racing). They could have made it so UE owners keep getting these cars or, better yet, just make them accessible all the time like T10 did, but we're stuck with the Playlist now.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#184 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 10:16:30 AM(UTC)

to counter your points

past car pack DLCs have had 7 or more cars, not 6, available all at once when released

several updates have have had only 4 cars, series 10, 14, 15, 16, 18,

even if they are free some are locked behind trials or online events which many have difficulty with

and you may only get 1 new car in first week and have to wait 3, 4 weeks for the finals cars, like in series 19, 2 cars first week and 2 cars third week

I would rather pay for a monthly car pack and get 7 cars available immediately than have to grind game mode for sometimes only 4 cars spread out over a month

not to mention if you miss a series there is no information on when a car you missed will be available again,
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error