This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:56:29 AM(UTC)
Been of the game for a really long time now and thought I'd just check in but I can't connect to any server in MP. Could it be some issues on my end or has the game dies and the player count is just too low?

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:59:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 1:27:10 PM(UTC)
Definitely not as many people as there used to be but still no problems finding lobbies In the standard class based hoppers.
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 11:56:21 AM(UTC)
I'm in Europe and T10 won't let me connect to any S lobby in the morning. If it finds one, there are only one or two players maximum. This is unbelievable for a AAA title.

And right now, I'm writing because I can't connect to multiplayer.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 8:24:18 PM(UTC)
Same issues here. Have popped up more frequently in the last couple days.
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:23:57 AM(UTC)
Empty servers, I run into the same people on a daily basis enough to know who's a wrecker and can't race cleanly and who's not. Probably same 50 people or so.
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:20:07 AM(UTC)
Depends on the error you are getting. I regularly have problems connecting to the server, and get a disconnected from server error. If there isn't a lobby, it will tell you it can't find one. I have that happen with leagues.

Notification

Icon
Error