This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 7:41:06 AM(UTC)
380ish
#27 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 5:21:20 AM(UTC)
Just checked my play time... 567 hours.
No wonder my project cars still aren't finished. lol
#28 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 9:47:50 AM(UTC)
Just checked my hours, 2785...i'm not bored per say but its not as fun as it was in the beginning. Ranked is still a constant PUSH and wreckfest but i'm soldiering through it
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#29 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 12:19:53 PM(UTC)
near on 1700 fully maxed all horizon life except mixer .creator hub ,car collector and drift adventure.
FORZA TIER 8 10185 Driving since August 2017
facebook.com/vanninman
twitter.com/vanninman1
twitch.tv/vanninman
 2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:38:28 AM(UTC)
Not sure how many hours full 60+ days equates to but I am yet to get bored with this game, there is so much to do, racing, having fun and designing. I have no intentions of leaving this game any time soon that's for sure.
#31 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:43:22 AM(UTC)
934hrs, but because I don't only play Forza all the time. For some weird reason, it's very hard for me to play one specific game all the time unless it's actually fun to play or has a sense of progression in it.
#32 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:03:17 AM(UTC)
pre-ordered the game and still posting on the forum, I guess it is enough to say I am not done with that game. Nevertheless I play much less FH4 than I played FH3, which, in the end, is a good outcome for my health.

I would say that many features are now dead to me (pg games, drift, ranked) as well as some feature details are reaching top frustration ( nb of tunes limits, wheel spin duplicate, rivals car changing requiring to leave rivals)

Playing FFA unranked or private championships with mates is currently the best thing. A bit of no-collision also helps to evaluate self level much better than any ranked or even rivals would do. Rivals is also good despite those damned cheated cars.

Lately AH is a feature I was no longer using that is now much more usable.

Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
#33 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:15:52 AM(UTC)
Just passed 390 hours and still playing. Only car I need is ford capri fe despite owning everything else I still play this game heavily. Not getting old for me yet.
#34 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:32:09 AM(UTC)
According to TrueAchievements

First played on 20 Sep 18 ,
Completed on 30 Jul 19,
Played for 1437 hrs 29 mins
127 achievements out of 127 won (inc 72 of 72 DLC achievements)

According to Horizon 4 Stats
576 Hours Driven

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error