This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
75 Pages<<737475Prev
#1851 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 1:50:56 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone,

I recently found a way to skip cross country and dirt racing matches. When I queue for a ranked session and it says session found, I press button to accept.
I leave the controller untouched after that point. When the players all confirm 12/12 and it loads up the screen to tell you what kind of race it is and to press "A" to select car, I continue to leave my controller untouched if I want to dodge. Soon before the countdown expires, I get an inactivity warning and it puts me back to freeroam. I continue this process until I get the race I want, street racing.

Anyone know if there is a penalty to this? So far I am not noticing any rating penalty. Funnily enough, I have spent the past 15 minutes doing this and I've been getting cross country like 10x now.
#1852 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 4:14:45 AM(UTC)
No there is no penalty, I do the same. And yeah I've often had lots of cross country showing up, which I always avoid. Too much of a lottery for ranked mode.
#1853 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 4:30:09 AM(UTC)
Hello Everyone!

I haven't been able to enter the game since the last update, which fixes a sound.
I start the game and exit the Dashboard.
Platform: Xbox One S
Pls fix it ASAP.
#1854 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 10:49:51 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English; please translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, February 23, 2020 12:57:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1855 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 1:38:58 PM(UTC)
you should really be able to choose what type of surface you want to race.

also, S1 & S2 cross country should not exist, it's a nightmare
 1 user liked this post.
#1856 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 1:50:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Novaly6933 Go to Quoted Post

Never come across a S2 Dirt or Cross Country, i seriously don't think they exist in online adventure mode.

As for Road races, i've participated in a few this week so i don't know what the OP is doing to not get them.
 1 user liked this post.
#1857 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 2:14:25 PM(UTC)
True, there used to be S2 dirt but they removed it. And there has never been S2 cross country.

I do think there is far too much dirt / CC though, they could do with changing the randomisation so that they are less likely to come up. Or how about making it so that if you've just gone through a long 5-race CC or dirt, that you don't immediately get another one straight after.
#1858 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:52:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Novaly6933 Go to Quoted Post

Never come across a S2 Dirt or Cross Country, i seriously don't think they exist in online adventure mode.

As for Road races, i've participated in a few this week so i don't know what the OP is doing to not get them.

I came across S1. Used an RWD(!) Funco. I did surprisingly well!

Online Adventure is littered with bad races. CC and Street are very abundant. Dirt is not too bad apart from being forced to do Free Roam Rush, which most rally cars are bad at.

Edited by user Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:54:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#1859 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 10:42:41 PM(UTC)
I guess it will be merged with online thread but just to that's a recurring subject, so recurring that it should be pinned.

Biggest issue is that we often have several championship of the same type in a row.
2nd is that CC/Dirt are longer so stay longer as reachable championship.
3rd is that having a few people going for it, CC and dirt are the ones most missing players thus the one most proposed.
4th is that CC/Dirt offer a less predictable end when having veteran players in + less ramming / road width issues. My guess is that it is the reason why it was pushed up.

I am missing B road championship, 3 races. it would have added some road based challenges.

I would have like to have CC and Dirt without the freeroam as to in a position to use all the low top speed cars I never ever used.

Would have been great but now it's too late and I doubt championships will exist in FH5.

Edited by user Saturday, February 22, 2020 10:44:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1860 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:22:56 AM(UTC)
Some things I would like to see in Online Adventure Free-For -All:
-Lower classes! It seems like 90% of the races are S1 or S2. I'd like to see at least some more A and B class, or even C and D. Ultimate realization of this would be user generated lobbies, but apparently those are a thing of the past.
-More time to pick a car! I just waited 5 minutes to get in to this lobby, It's not going to kill anybody to get an extra 30 seconds to sort through the myriad of cars I own and want to drive...
75 Pages<<737475Prev

Notification

Icon
Error