This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
69 Pages<<676869Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#1701 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 11:15:46 PM(UTC)
Hello Turn 10,

check out my recommended features for Forza 7 or 8

1. Tier Level is attached to the gamer tag everywhere. while at the podium, while in the lobby, on the home screen as well as during prize spins.

Why is it important for us to see the tier level everywhere? No one really cares. Please leave it only on the home screen where it is right now but get rid of it from everywhere else.

2. Make the badges more meaningful and animated.

With exception to the country flags and the manufacturer logos, I can’t understand the meaning behind some of other badges and I am not the only one saying this.

3. Do not give users the option to create or modify driver gear. people can and will post offensive content. 😣

4. Add another column to the leaderboard showing an icon of controller if the race was completed with a controller and a steering wheel if it was completed with racing wheels.

6. While players are celebrating their victory at the podium, they should also be saying something positive or funny besides just clapping their hands.

Edited by user Friday, June 28, 2019 11:07:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1702 Posted : Thursday, July 4, 2019 8:58:37 PM(UTC)
This some simple ideas, wishlist, to make FM7 bigger and playable many years...

1- On the Free Play menu, we can create a playlist of tracks to run, like a little championship with time of day and weather conditions.
2- With this, a playlist of cars with upgrade config/tuning lock or partial. Even a base liverie wich players can create your own liverie under that, for sponsored races.
3- All this will be shared with the Forza Community, to play on and offline. Just download the configs.
4- This is some things I want for a long time on franchise...
a) Windshield banner. Full customizable. Even the transparency. Thinking, again, in sponsored races.
b) Every single part on cars can be paintable. Even plastic textures or grids... Rear/front wings... Brake pads and rear spoiler too. Every single part!
c) Free box entry to do some little adjusts for tuning mode. Thinking in personal Track days or even race competition.
d) Create a multiplier of tires and fuel consume to improve the race strategics
e) Put in game an ECU system, to adjust the power of car freely... And a system to increase the weight too.
f) For the weight reduction, change car parts(hoods, trunks, fenders, bumpers, even roofs... If car have sunroof change to closed roof) for lighter materials.
5- One the main ideas of the franchise is customize appearance using external body parts on the car... Even cosmetics itens, like rear lens... At least external body parts(front/rear bumpers side skirts, hoods and rear spoilers, always w/ same height from the ground), bring a base design for all street cars... Clean front side holes from bumper, any antenna, tire body protection, change side mirrors for lighter racing mirrors, change sunroof for lighter one. For the rear spoiler, use the several models present in the game... Since the small ones until the big ones... For the tire wheels, is the same thing... Use the models present in the game to increase a lot the possibilities...
6- For the tires, bring back the idea present in FM2... When we buy, we can choose the brand and for every one, a different spec of life, grip and responsiveness... Every tire will be marked with your brand. This is awesome!!!
7- Take the previous idea and, again in FM2, select a brand for every piece you buy in game... This unlock the brand sticker to use freely even to paint with colors whatever you want!
8- Shows all specs of the car, like engine type, how many cylinders, size, weight, etc in the upgrade shop and tuning menu... In the tuning menu, show all the "numbers". Even the unlock configs, so we can consult this numbers for base ideas.
9- In some "street upgrades" unlock little or limited configs, like suspension and gear ratio on tuning mode.
10- Use more the cameramen put in the tracks for replay, like the real broadcast... And give us a tool to put some exclusive angles, or order to see, the replay cameras... Use the multiplayer interface for free play replay too...
11- Again, in Free Play Mode, automatic upgrades to avatars based on you P.I. And, if possible, use the same handling and weight upgrades first. So after power upgrades...
12- Turn off the inside reflection on windshield.
For now, I believe is enough... Thank you! ;D

Edited by user Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:49:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Completing ideas

#1703 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 7:33:30 PM(UTC)
Hello :)

So make the MG Twin-Cam available again to own. Since hte car is in game I thought it's more relevant here than on Car wishlist.
Allow a free spectating mode without joining the lobby (like for LIVE streams, and external viewers from the Xbox Live, Just a like a Grand Prix Stream)
Add 2 AI cars and dash cam/cockpit view for splitscreen
Add an option to change colors download tunes/paints just like when you buy a new car, in the splitscreen and freeplay mode
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
#1704 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 7:53:56 PM(UTC)
So apparently Ultimate editions do NOT come with unlimited garage space only limited by your HDD space as advertised pre-launch. Just today I hit the garage limit of 900 cars.
Unlimited space was the main reason I've been buying the Ultimate editions. Well, not any more.
 2 users liked this post.
#1705 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 9:10:15 AM(UTC)
If this is going to be the last update, i just would want two features:

1.- FOV: Same Field of View Slider system seen in FH4. Uncomprehensible 2 years later since launch, and still having to remember this feature is pending and aclaimed by all wheel users that actually enjoy the new FFB, Data-out Feature and even FRR regulations system.

2.- Private multiplayer races with AI combined: Sometimes doing a 2-5 multiplayer race feels a bit empty so, fill with some drivatars could do races even more interesting.

Thanks.
7700K 5,1GHZ
32 GB DDR4 4166MHZ
2x 1080Ti SLI
Asrock Z270 SuperCarrier
3x ASUS MG279 in portrait surround.

TS-XW Racer
#1706 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 1:39:56 PM(UTC)
Simply - AI Racers in private matches/lobbies. My entire group who raced weekly gave up on FM7 over a year ago because of this... when we have 5 people racing on a big track.. it gets boring super fast.

The fact this feature has not been in FM7 yet, I am betting means it will not show up until FM8. Which sucks, while FM7 is an awesome racing sim... it is useless for multiplayer with friends.
 1 user liked this post.
#1707 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 2:30:28 PM(UTC)
Car Soccer
#1708 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 9:40:18 PM(UTC)
Hello,

Absolutely loving Forza Motorsport and the recent updates for the Steering Force-Feedback and track penalties. These have made our private racing sessions fantastic, thanks heaps Turn 10 and the Forza Dev Team(s).

Would really like to see the leaderboards available/update for a stock vehicle. Perhaps when a vehicle is non-homologated only that particular vehicle , instead of the vehicles class, could be included on a leaderboard for comparison with other drivers of that specific stock vehicle.

Another thing which would be really good to see available after a race has finished - perhaps with some clickable pause feature - are track-section split times, either on a per driver or comparison basis. Even if these were available just for each driver to individually view, it would be awesome to be able to compare Fastest Lap Time and Fastest Time for Each Section (usually there's 3 sections??), especially for the drivers fastest 5 or 10 laps, and I believe this would help improve lap times.

Oh, and maybe some indicator whether the driver was using a wheel or a controller to achieve their time.

Thanks very much!! :)
#1709 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:22:49 AM(UTC)
What I wish me from Forza Studios, that make the game PERFECT

- Inject Fan cars (Street cars like bmw e30 325i, Audi A6 c4, BMW 535d e60) Like assetto Corsa ...
- Addon Browser with Fan Cars
- Addon Browser with more Wheels
- Fit Wheels from other Car models (from a Audi a7 to a s4 b5 or so what)

I wish me this for the PC Version of the game .. they doesn´t have to make a 8th part of motorsport just speech with the community what they wish....
#1710 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 7:31:19 AM(UTC)
You should be able to show only times set in the same car, and only untuned times on the leaderboards.

As a game mode idea:

You have to beat a time in an E Class car, and then climb up through the Classes.
Would also work as a bounty hunter special, put the bounties in cars according to their skill level, with the slowest driving low class cars, and its getting increasingly more difficult to beat them in higher classes

#1711 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 2:57:02 AM(UTC)
Leaderboard lap times divided in sector times.

Time intervals in the race hud.

Multiclass Endurance hopper with 8 Forza GT cars, 8 Forza P2 cars and 8 Forza P1 cars. (This will work very well now that backmarker ghosting is added).,
 1 user liked this post.
#1712 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 9:25:35 PM(UTC)
Turn10,

Please add the ability to tweak the FOV ( cockpit and chase view ) and also the camera position in the cockpit view.
To me , Project Cars 2 FOV is the most realistic and simulation racing style.

Add the ability to add AI cars in private online race

thank you

#1713 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:14:24 AM(UTC)
What i would like to see is, especially in a game with 'motorsport' in the title is more actual racing cars, for example, two of my favourite cars, the Porsche 911-GT1 and Mercedes CLK-GTR, these are race cars, they were designed to go racing, they only made street versions to fit with the regulations but in FM 7 we dont get the race versions, why? This is really annoying as FM4 had the race version of the Porsche?

And yes I know we can upgrade the performance and give it a race livery but as soon as you go into cockpit mode your immersion breaks as you are still in the road car.

what I suggest is either make sure cars like this have a race and road version or have the ability to give the cars a race interior.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:15:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1714 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:32:15 PM(UTC)
My wishes for the next forza Motorsport title:

Seeing as how there’s no “forza Motorsport 8 wishlist” thread, I’m assuming this is the correct thread for this.

Anyways, I love forza Motorsport. It’s my favorite racing game as of many years now and I want the franchise to keep on improving and become bigger. Here’s the thing I think FM8 will need in order to do that.

a better online competitive scene.
Forza Motorsport has somewhat fallen behind its competitors very quickly in the sense that other big racing games have become far more competitive than forza, and therefore, have attracted a much more loyal fan base. Forza really needs to buckle down on competitive racing with their next release. The introduction of FRR makes me hopeful that T10 is planing to do such a thing.

While the current “leagues” mode was fun for a good amount of time, it just doesn’t offer enough of a reward for players to return to it. It’s very very easy to reach the top rank in leagues as long as you’re a decent driver. But simply making the grind to the top more difficult is not the solution: Forza Motorsport 8 needs to have a complete overhaul of its leagues mode.

We need actual qualifying for leagues races
We need a driver rating and a sportsmanship rating similar to GT sport or iRacing
We need more of reason to want to play leagues other than just a series reward.
We need championships that take place over he course of multiple races.

Forza has all the tools necessary to become a GREAT competitive racer, but people can’t take it seriously due to its lack of basic things that are present in actual Motorsport. They just need to embrace the Motorsport part of the game.

The introduction of division based racing and FRR are a great start but it’s going to require more than those two things to make the next Forza installment an actual competitive racer. Which is undoubtedly the route I think Forza should take the game. Keeping the game at its current state isn’t going to last. If Forza 8 is a copy and paste of Forza 7, you’ll more than likely find people buying a PlayStation and GT sport to have real competitive racing.

Leave the fun and open style of racing to Forza Horizon. Make Forza Motorsport into a game that can be taken seriously by racing fans. That simple change of mindset can singlehandedly save this franchise and make it flourish.

I hope to see a future for Xbox where if you want close exciting racing you’ll play FM8 and if you want a more open world and more customizable experience, you’ll play Forza Horizon.

Having a fan base with two completely different takes on car enthusiasm is entirely possible with Forza due to them having two separate platforms to work with.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:35:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1715 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 7:09:20 AM(UTC)
send car as a gift
Fuel liters in the pist stop
mixes tires in the pit stop
more tracks

Edited by user Tuesday, August 6, 2019 7:10:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

69 Pages<<676869Prev

Notification

Icon
Error