This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 1:35:52 PM(UTC)
After battling kids and morons for hours and hours I thought I was lucky to finally jump up a League band to Professional but no... it seems as the bands go higher the racing gets worse, so I was not so lucky after all! I'm not sure I can be bothered to fight to reach Elite band.

What is the point of bands??
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 4:01:30 PM(UTC)
Supposed to separate skill levels but 90% cheat and get rewarded
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10:38:16 AM(UTC)
I’ve just played this for the first time in about 8 months. Without exaggeration there is about 8 people in the whole world playing in the elite level. I’ve been demoted because not played. Surely there can’t be only 10 people playing leagues... I know it’s nearly two years old like but [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, July 31, 2019 12:49:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 2:56:02 AM(UTC)
Welcome to forza motorsports, most of the good player either just play this game for fun or have moved on because people can't race cleanly at all. Even some of the fast ones only know how to HOT LAP AND NOT RACE! They also cheat and cut the track 24/7 so why even bother?

Either play this game for fun and accept that fact or play a more serious racing game.
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 12:28:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Big Scissors911 Go to Quoted Post
I’ve just played this for the first time in about 8 months. Without exaggeration there is about 8 people in the whole world playing in the elite level. I’ve been demoted because not played. Surely there can’t be only 10 people playing leagues... I know it’s nearly two years old like but [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Ok depending on the hopper or time of day the elite band gets filled. And sometimes you get a great lobby and sometimes not so great. My GT is Twistedkillla if you’re on hit me up and we can figure something out. The problem is the scoring system. It’s flawed. You get points for doing poorly and that’s not how it should work. Just my 2 sense.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:32:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GlorifiedDemon Go to Quoted Post
After battling kids and morons for hours and hours I thought I was lucky to finally jump up a League band to Professional but no... it seems as the bands go higher the racing gets worse, so I was not so lucky after all! I'm not sure I can be bothered to fight to reach Elite band.

What is the point of bands??

Actually the main purpose of bands is to separate faster players from slower players, and that's it! If you win too easily in a given band, cloud algorithms will promote you to the next faster band, but don't expect major changes in driver behavior, as that hardly changes across bands!

Edited by user Friday, August 16, 2019 1:04:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:23:17 AM(UTC)
Almost everyone is in Pinnacle. Full lobbies and multiple lobbies usually. This is the main reason people cut in the ghost league. They are afraid of being dropped to Elite where there are less people. It is because of them - the cutters that do not belong in Pinnacle that Elite is empty. If people would stop cheating Elite would be full. Any time a track you cannot cut comes up they come in last. Anytime there is a lot of stuff you can cut they do way better. Turn 10 does not get this and doesn't care apparently. The sad thing is they have a FRR to combat this and it could have easily been done. Would have been a good testing ground for FRR. All of them could have been tested in what was supposed to be a more competitive area of the game. Shortsighted again Turn 10. It would have made the wait for the next game a lot better. Now I'm pretty much bored of 7 and I don't play nearly as much as I used to.

Edited by user Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:36:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:16:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Almost everyone is in Pinnacle. Full lobbies and multiple lobbies usually. This is the main reason people cut in the ghost league. They are afraid of being dropped to Elite where there are less people. It is because of them - the cutters that do not belong in Pinnacle that Elite is empty. If people would stop cheating Elite would be full. Any time a track you cannot cut comes up they come in last. Anytime there is a lot of stuff you can cut they do way better. Turn 10 does not get this and doesn't care apparently. The sad thing is they have a FRR to combat this and it could have easily been done. Would have been a good testing ground for FRR. All of them could have been tested in what was supposed to be a more competitive area of the game. Shortsighted again Turn 10. It would have made the wait for the next game a lot better. Now I'm pretty much bored of 7 and I don't play nearly as much as I used to.

This guy nailed it!!!

Notification

Icon
Error