This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext
#251 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 6:22:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
I notice the Star Cards mention 3 businesses but I can't find any info anywhere online about a third business. Is it somewhere on the map I'm not seeing or is it still unreleased?

World's Fastest Rentals, Isha's Taxis, and The Car Files. They show up as Horizon Stories.
#252 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 6:34:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
I notice the Star Cards mention 3 businesses but I can't find any info anywhere online about a third business. Is it somewhere on the map I'm not seeing or is it still unreleased?

World's Fastest Rentals, Isha's Taxis, and The Car Files. They show up as Horizon Stories.

I've 3 starred all of them except the drift stories. Never realized Car Files was a business. I'm pretty sure I don't get money from it. Weird.

#253 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 6:36:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

I've 3 starred all of them except the drift stories. Never realized Car Files was a business. I'm pretty sure I don't get money from it. Weird.

Car files is some weird sort of insurance business
#254 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 2:57:46 AM(UTC)
How do you complete showcase remixes for the starcard now? There are none showing in the game. Unless I'm missing something?

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 2 users liked this post.
#255 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:27:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the sVig Go to Quoted Post
How do you complete showcase remixes for the starcard now? There are none showing in the game. Unless I'm missing something?

You wait until they bring them back as has been mentioned several times throughout this thread
Which has also been stated in the last monthly stream that they will be doing soon
 1 user liked this post.
#256 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 4:46:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the sVig Go to Quoted Post

You have to wait until they are available.
#257 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:13:20 PM(UTC)
Yeah I have made at least 20 million from my businesses, but the star card has never moved from 1.2 million since it first appeared
#258 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 2:43:06 AM(UTC)
So I'm trying to do the always sideways star card challenge was on 51 stars have got all my 1 star drift zones up to 2 but still on 51 am i doing something wrong
 1 user liked this post.
#259 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 3:04:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroovyPimpPlaya Go to Quoted Post
Yeah I have made at least 20 million from my businesses, but the star card has never moved from 1.2 million since it first appeared

it only started from when the star cards were introduced, the total for business income isn't retroactive from before for that star cards were added

Edited by user Sunday, July 21, 2019 12:58:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#260 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:48:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately the newest update seems to have caused a small problem for me. Despite having earned more business income since i have installed the update, my progress towards "the Magnate" is stuck at the same amount of money i had earned before the update. Since no-one else is complaining, i guess, that this is a bug that happens only to very, very few People (?). Business income i have received on July 3rd, 4th and 5th has definitely not been added to the total amount of business income. I don't know if it is just a simple UI error or if it is completely broken.

I have already opened a support ticket.

Same for me. I was stuck in 950K now I am stuck in 1.020K for almost one week. I play daily. How can I open an official ticket like yours?

#261 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:53:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I just passed a million on mine. So probably within in the next 3 weeks i'll have enough to get the 812. I already have one so i'll have to decide if I wanna sell the extra one. Hmmmm

Assuming they add the credits as intended (what isnt happening) you will need 4 weeks or 28 days... you chose ;-D
#262 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 8:16:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pastrin Go to Quoted Post
Same for me. I was stuck in 950K now I am stuck in 1.020K for almost one week. I play daily. How can I open an official ticket like yours?
This I don't get! It is totally flawed!
Since all business earnings prior to the release of the "Star Card" feature were not included in the totals when the feature went live, then all of us who downloaded the "Star Card" update on day one and who also had previously fully completed each business, should theoretically have similar totals?

I currently have 911,000cr from all businesses, accumulated from the very first day the "Star Card" feature went live, so should theoretically have the maximum available, but some people have well over 1,000,000cr, which equate to at least 3 days worth of earnings.

Like I said, very flawed!

#263 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:09:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pastrin Go to Quoted Post
This I don't get! It is totally flawed!
Since all business earnings prior to the release of the "Star Card" feature were not included in the totals when the feature went live, then all of us who downloaded the "Star Card" update on day one and who also had previously fully completed each business, should theoretically have similar totals?

I currently have 911,000cr from all businesses, accumulated from the very first day the "Star Card" feature went live, so should theoretically have the maximum available, but some people have well over 1,000,000cr, which equate to at least 3 days worth of earnings.

Like I said, very flawed!

Same for me.
I have two account with the same credit activitities (30 stars for all)
Today my secondary account has a total of 1.300.000 credits, my primary account has a total of 1.000.000 credits.
I have no explanation to this.....
#264 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 11:40:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
Today my secondary account has a total of 1.300.000 credits

So presuming you had full star count over all the businesses when the "Star Card" feature wet live, as I also did, then you have accumulated almost 400,000 more credits than I have over the same period.

Given that I receive 36,000cr per day, then that makes me 11+ days behind you.

How can that be?

That's just not right!

What was the actual date the "Star Card" feature went live?

Edited by user Sunday, July 21, 2019 11:48:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#265 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 10:58:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
I have no explanation to this.....

Well, I hadn't noticed my credits hadn't been increasing until I came across this issue here and saw others already had over 1,000,000.

So when I quoted a little over 911,000cr as my total, that was the first time I'd actually taken notice of the actual total that I'd accrued since the "Star Cards" went live..

Guess what? Today after receiving the 3 business rewards, I was still @ a little over 911,000cr (911,375cr to be precise).

So, there it is, I am stuck too!

Edited by user Monday, July 22, 2019 11:29:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#266 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 9:41:42 AM(UTC)
why is showman on my star card not moving i did all 5 showcases 30 times but it says i only did 1 and its not moving
#267 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 11:06:55 AM(UTC)
So Ford Capri FE as the reward for completing all star challenges. Tough to get!
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#268 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 5:26:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bboiblair Go to Quoted Post
why is showman on my star card not moving i did all 5 showcases 30 times but it says i only did 1 and its not moving

Mine was 1/5 on a new account, so did the other 4, they all checked off.
#269 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 3:39:16 PM(UTC)
Yep, it doesn't count those features. It is still broken. Nothing in patch notes about it.
#270 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 4:54:21 PM(UTC)
Ford Capri is a very good reward. For guys who thinks that they have completed 5 showcases - you have to complete 5 REMIXES of showcases , 2 of which you will find at festival playlist each month ( as I heared at series 12 stream )

Btw really easy to complete all star cards and get the ford , except RACE CREATOR LEVEL 5 , maybe anybody can help with it? How can I get level 5?

Edited by user Wednesday, July 31, 2019 4:56:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#271 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:01:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rtas89 Go to Quoted Post
Ford Capri is a very good reward. For guys who thinks that they have completed 5 showcases - you have to complete 5 REMIXES of showcases , 2 of which you will find at festival playlist each month ( as I heared at series 12 stream )

Btw really easy to complete all star cards and get the ford , except RACE CREATOR LEVEL 5 , maybe anybody can help with it? How can I get level 5?

Blueprint races and share them
#272 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:22:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rtas89 Go to Quoted Post

This is actually a lot better than it used to be, because it was a reward for being Grandmaster in Ranked but it proved way too difficult as well as exploitable.

The way it is now, it rewards the most versatile players, even if the car itself isn't anything special beyond its rarity.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#273 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 8:40:39 PM(UTC)
Reaching Rank 10 is hard but possible if you have the patience to keep going.
I'm trying since the introduction of the Star Card and never got above Rank 13 - 2000 points - long way to go.
It's always one step forward and 2 steps back.

But the whole Creative part of the Star Card seems to be even harder.
You need to be very lucky to get downloads/likes/uses for each category.
One day I got nearly 100 downloads on one design and the bar was barely moving at all.
How to compete against all the legendary painters/tuners/blueprinters?
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#274 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 8:58:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Reaching Rank 10 is hard but possible if you have the patience to keep going.
I'm trying since the introduction of the Star Card and never got above Rank 13 - 2000 points - long way to go.
It's always one step forward and 2 steps back.

But the whole Creative part of the Star Card seems to be even harder.
You need to be very lucky to get downloads/likes/uses for each category.
One day I got nearly 100 downloads on one design and the bar was barely moving at all.
How to compete against all the legendary painters/tuners/blueprinters?

To get the painter to level 5 you just need to create and share designs
For some reason getting downloads doesnt count
I had to create and share about 600 to get to level 5
Even with ovwr 5000 downloads and uses..they didnt seem to count at all
#275 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 3:16:30 AM(UTC)
OH so you just need to create and share. IT doesnt matter how often it gets downloaded? I hope you are right because that seems more fair to me.
17 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error