5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:01:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
Worked fine for me (XBox One).

The usual things to try are top speed on the motorway, check if mileage is increasing o.k., if not drop frame rate to 30fps.

I'm on an original xbox one and have run into this mileage issue.
I've also seen where ya'll talk about changing frame rate.

Where would I find to do that??
#27 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:31:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thecargeek09 Go to Quoted Post
I’m thinking about doing the Mud Bath Spring Trial to get the Deberti Design Jeep Wrangler, but I just don’t know what car to use!

Now, the rules say all cars to be used in this Trial must be in B class and from the Off-road division, so I wanted to know what are your best recommendations for this Trial. If you guys could help me out on what car to use, that would be greatly appreciated. 👍

I did this with Ford Raptor. I strongly recommend upgrading it to max B class.

I had to do Trial twice. One of the weirdest for a long, long time. We had a player who sure was decently fast but at times appeared to focus more to race against team than Drivatars. Kept spamming Nice Driving all the time.

Got it on second try though. What I found interesting was that in both matched players using Mercedes 6-wheeler were bottom on the list, despite that vehicles were upgraded to max whit in class limit and according to rank experienced players too.

#Forzathon Weekly was really great for the most part. Absolutely loved the car. It's been in my garage for quite some time, but never came to try it before this. Drove it stock, got clean racing skills in Derwent Valley Dash Street Race. Distance driven bugged out though. Did Marathon and couple of other Street Races, then one custom blueprint Road Race. Tracker says I have driven 3,4 miles or something. Got those miles just driving around, but sheesh. Xbox One X.

Did PR-stunts with Hoonigan RS200

Playground games took couple of tries. We were in disadvantage since the beginning in the fist one. Turned out to be surprisingly good match though. Had a really good team in second effort.

Did Championships on Pro.

Took tuned Ferrari F50 GT something to MR champ. Boy was I in for a surprise. I usually drive D- and C-class so this took couple of restarts to get used to. Pretty decent car though.

Used previously upgraded (AWD Swap, about all the bells and whistles) '92 ('94?) Bugatti I used some weekly PR stunt in the past to French Champ because I was too lazy to retune my X-class Bugatti's to this. Again took several tries and some tuning to get it work. Tuning out understeer is important for this and it should be allow easy wins on these on Highly Skilled.

Did Cult Champ with stock Jaguar and this was my favourite champ on playlist. But was that model really so wobbly in real life?
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:41:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gordon2Freeman Go to Quoted Post
Sorry, but 2000 FP for one car is just stupid.
I played all titles of this gameseries and FH4 since Day 1 (with a big break over the past months).
It was always fun to play these games, but i was never the real grinding guy, because its just not fun. So I never piled up huge amounts of FP. I grinded a little for maybe 400-700 FP a week, bought the cars and was happy.
And now what? I have to grind 2000 FP for 1 car? ... how is this fun?
This is not a free2play game , where such amounts of crazy grind every week (imagine grinding over 2000FP every week!) is normal.

Shame on you Turn 10 Studios & Playground Games!

PS: Sorry for my english ;)

So you expected hard to get cars to be cheap lol
Maybe you can get one in the auction house
They are only 20 million credits there
#29 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:50:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Michigan Rowdy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
Worked fine for me (XBox One).

The usual things to try are top speed on the motorway, check if mileage is increasing o.k., if not drop frame rate to 30fps.

I'm on an original xbox one and have run into this mileage issue.
I've also seen where ya'll talk about changing frame rate.

Where would I find to do that??

Settings....video.....you have 2 choices. Quality or performance. Switch to quality until you finish the mileage challenge, then switch it back
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:04:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post
I’m thinking about doing the Mud Bath Spring Trial to get the Deberti Design Jeep Wrangler, but I just don’t know what car to use!

Now, the rules say all cars to be used in this Trial must be in B class and from the Off-road division, so I wanted to know what are your best recommendations for this Trial. If you guys could help me out on what car to use, that would be greatly appreciated. 👍

I did this with Ford Raptor. I strongly recommend upgrading it to max B class.

I had to do Trial twice. One of the weirdest for a long, long time. We had a player who sure was decently fast but at times appeared to focus more to race against team than Drivatars. Kept spamming Nice Driving all the time.

Got it on second try though. What I found interesting was that in both matched players using Mercedes 6-wheeler were bottom on the list, despite that vehicles were upgraded to max whit in class limit and according to rank experienced players too.

#Forzathon Weekly was really great for the most part. Absolutely loved the car. It's been in my garage for quite some time, but never came to try it before this. Drove it stock, got clean racing skills in Derwent Valley Dash Street Race. Distance driven bugged out though. Did Marathon and couple of other Street Races, then one custom blueprint Road Race. Tracker says I have driven 3,4 miles or something. Got those miles just driving around, but sheesh. Xbox One X.

Did PR-stunts with Hoonigan RS200

Playground games took couple of tries. We were in disadvantage since the beginning in the fist one. Turned out to be surprisingly good match though. Had a really good team in second effort.

Did Championships on Pro.

Took tuned Ferrari F50 GT something to MR champ. Boy was I in for a surprise. I usually drive D- and C-class so this took couple of restarts to get used to. Pretty decent car though.

Used previously upgraded (AWD Swap, about all the bells and whistles) '92 ('94?) Bugatti I used some weekly PR stunt in the past to French Champ because I was too lazy to retune my X-class Bugatti's to this. Again took several tries and some tuning to get it work. Tuning out understeer is important for this and it should be allow easy wins on these on Highly Skilled.

Did Cult Champ with stock Jaguar and this was my favourite champ on playlist. But was that model really so wobbly in real life?

You say Raptor, but which Raptor are you talking about? The Ranger Raptor, or the F-150 Raptor, because I used the 2017 F-150 Raptor upgraded to the top of B-class for this Trial. And I won the Jeep on the first try!
#31 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:10:30 PM(UTC)
I tried the Trial first time with a 6x6. Horrible car at B class or at least it was with the tune I downloaded. Wouldn’t turn at all and I missed a checkpoint right at the end of Gardens as a result. Managed 4th in both the other races but that was driving right at the limit of my skills. Lost 2-1.

Used the All Terrain second attempt (thought I’d try the TG cars I haven’t driven). Much better drive. Missed a checkpoint again at Gardens when I had one of those freakish reactions to a drivatar and my car veered wildly off course. Came 2nd on the middle course and then won Titan. Only downside of this car is that it’s awful in water - basically comes to a standstill compared to most of the bigger vehicles. Wouldn’t really recommend it as a result. Did enough to win this one 2-1 though.
#32 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 2:02:55 PM(UTC)
Mud Bath (Trial)

https://youtu.be/Qe_y2O2vaAE

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 2:06:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegaso650 Go to Quoted Post
https://ibb.co/4MBTRQR

https://ibb.co/NyqVk1C

This Trial is difficult enough without bugs like this.

I got the Jeep in another try anyway, still it's not fair for those in that match maybe still struggling to get it, because without the S1 drivatar we could have won the 2nd race too (the 3rd race has been a massacre with just 2 players remaining)

That is no bug, but one of your teammates drove a S2 992 McLaren P1 (seems like cheating to me) so the AI takes a similar class as his opponent. And if the human player leaves the game, the AI Drivatar still remains.

Done the trial with a B 700 Jeep CJS, though I overturn my car two times in the first race and lay it on its side one time in the second race - my team had made two wins in the first two races with ease, I got the second place in the second race. The third was a kind of destruction derby, but with two wins in the lead it was just finishing the race.

Funny thing at the first race was the fact, that it has seen the six human players in the first six places, though there were only two with fully tuned B 700 Class Offroaders, and in the second race there was a drivatar at front, but then again six humans in a row.

But the Jeep CJS is very easy to overturn though I would not recommend it for this trial...
#34 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 2:21:56 PM(UTC)
MR Spotlight champ

https://youtu.be/ZKNukgk00f4

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 3:32:25 PM(UTC)
Stupid game locks up after we win games and doesn't count it. 6 tries of people quitting hr and a half wasted. thanks a lot
 2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 3:50:30 PM(UTC)
Really wish the new Jeep was a season progress prize instead of the Caterham FE.

Just did the third Seasonal PR stunt which got me to 50%, spun the wheel and got a 5 Turbo FE and a Caterham FE... two cars I struggle to auction even at the minimum when I get dupes of them.

TLDR this season has given me 3 worthless cars and no new Jeep because that prize is dependent on the skill of whoever I’m teamed up with, not in how much or how well I play the game. Neat.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#37 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:35:04 PM(UTC)
I put a tune up for the Chevy ZR2, took 1st 5 out of 6 races in the trial. Had to do it twice due to stock 6x6 teammates finishing in the last three slots each race(actually they didn't finish any of the races due to timer). Very stable, never tipping like I saw so many others.
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:36:22 PM(UTC)
For the Trial, I used the Ford Ranger Raptor with an upgraded stock engine. I stiffened the rally springs quite a bit so I wouldn't get too sideways after the jumps but still manage the terrain.

I finished 2nd, 5th and 1st, and my team went 2-1.
#39 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:51:09 PM(UTC)
Hated the trial this week, the drivatars are always way out in front and it was unusually difficult for me to catch the top three unless they crashed. They stuttered a lot and it looked like they were lagging. They swerved everywhere and moved in an unnatural way as if they had the handling of a Mosler! Got the Jeep on my 3rd try. I wouldn’t recommend using the Jeep CJ5 as it falls over a lot, I found Raptor ‘11 worked okay for some people but I found it slow. Ended up using the Terradyne Gurkha on my 3rd try and was top 5 in every race. Handling is quite bad but it has lots of power for overtaking and has a lot of weight to push those annoying drivatars out of the way lol

Edited by user Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:53:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Because duh

#40 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 6:05:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForbiddenBeef21 Go to Quoted Post
Really wish the new Jeep was a season progress prize instead of the Caterham FE.

Just did the third Seasonal PR stunt which got me to 50%, spun the wheel and got a 5 Turbo FE and a Caterham FE... two cars I struggle to auction even at the minimum when I get dupes of them.

TLDR this season has given me 3 worthless cars and no new Jeep because that prize is dependent on the skill of whoever I’m teamed up with, not in how much or how well I play the game. Neat.

Same here. I just got this backlog of 8C FEs moved, and now I have Continental FEs and Caterham FEs piling up. And Land Rover FEs? Forget it; might as well delete for the garage space.
 3 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:17:29 PM(UTC)
Pulled a 1-1-2 in the Trial. Thank goodness for the quitters. I couldn't have done it with them.
Share Code 743 470 966

570,000,000 CR / 55275 FP / 490 SWS / 2084 WS Remaining
 2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:30:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

Same here. I just got this backlog of 8C FEs moved, and now I have Continental FEs and Caterham FEs piling up. And Land Rover FEs? Forget it; might as well delete for the garage space.

Why not just delete them
They are not worth anything
Ive been doing so for months
#43 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:31:12 PM(UTC)

Couldn’t agree with you more. It’s just unbelievable why the guys at Playground Games would choose the Caterham FE instead of the Deberti Jeep for the seasonal progress reward at 50%!

I mean, surely it would have been better to have the new Jeep for the 50% seasonal progress reward instead of the Caterham FE? So why didn’t they do that instead?
#44 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:37:06 PM(UTC)

I did it with the 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor. My tune is shared. It has to be built with a bias towards power/speed for this trial, my first attempt upgraded the tyres to off-road and reduced the weight, and it just wasn't fast enough to beat the drivatars on the long straight sections. So my 2nd build prioritised an engine upgrade to give it some real power, and that was able to power past the drivatars, but you do need to be careful to slow down in advance in some places where it's possible to miss a checkpoint if you carry too much speed. I found most players seemed not to have a tune with a high enough top speed to beat the drivatars in the last event in particular.
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:46:18 PM(UTC)
i did the trial with the Jeep CJ5 and it was pretty easy to win.
if you wanna try my setup just look for my gametag (the only help i've used is ABS)

#46 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:57:00 PM(UTC)
The team events are manageable but I am really not stoked about a 2k car. Of course at the moment they sell for 20 Mil. But I doubt with the idiotic change they made to the auction house, it will stay there. They should allow us to go to a x% of the cost of the vehicle. A car that is worth a mil and hf should not be selling for 20 Mil..... it makes it unattainable and grinding for 2000 points is ridiculous.

To buy the H1 and the Apollo you have to do 5! Forzathons a day for a total of 44 of them (that is if there are enough people to be successful so forget late nights/early mornings). Yes I kn ow the daily tasks give you a few as well but it doesnt change much from the fact that you have to either grind on the credit tracks or grind on Forzathons. Its dumb as can be and removes any incentive to play.

#47 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 10:42:39 PM(UTC)
I’ve done the Trial with a few different cars. My recommendations of the ones I’ve tried would be:

Lambo 002 (Valorster “Seasonal Tuned”)
Nissan Titan (driveROCCO1811 “2016 Titan W”)
Scout 800A (DKRLOVETUNNEL “The Trial B Best”)

I would avoid (although I only tried one tune for each) the 6x6 (horrible turning); AllTerrain (great to drive but loses a lot of time in the water) and CJS (tips over a bit too easily for my liking and lacked pace for Titan - although I see others seem to have had better luck with this one).

Hope that helps anyone struggling, Note I have not tried any of the Raptors, the X Class or anything else in my garage already tuned above B class, which I’m sure would all also be very competitive.

Edited by user Thursday, July 25, 2019 10:44:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:26:46 PM(UTC)
Culture Icons champ:

https://youtu.be/XXUVqI3bWx4

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#49 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:37:58 PM(UTC)
What level do you do the championships on Quadro? Love the vids by the way!
#50 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:53:03 PM(UTC)
Quote:
What level do you do the championships on Quadro? Love the vids by the way!

Expert. Back in the days all seasonals required expert so I never changed it since :)
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error