This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 4:55:12 PM(UTC)
Silly question i know, but i'm guessing Playground/T10 haven't found a fix for this yet, or perhaps haven't even tried? Not gonna do the delete game save trick to try get it, not worth the time.
#27 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2017 7:11:09 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue. I also didn't get the Backpacker achievement (visit every beauty spot). Both stuck at 97%
I have over 210 hours in this game so I too am hesitant to do anything risky.
#28 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2017 7:17:21 AM(UTC)
I never did get it. As my save has various 'unicorns' now, I'm even more reluctant to do the new save method.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:37:42 PM(UTC)
I just tried the new save method four times, and managed to get the achievement to pop twice; however, once my regular save data finished syncing the achievement went back to 98% complete, and the notification deleted itself. It looks like either Turn10 or Microsoft fixed the bug that allowed the workaround, but not the bug that necessitated it. So, well done there.

ETA: The achievement popped again while I was in the middle of a race last night, and this time it stuck around. I was using a Championship Credits bonus perk for the race.

Edited by user Friday, June 16, 2017 1:49:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Sunday, July 9, 2017 11:46:18 AM(UTC)
This is ridiculous, this bug has been around for months now and its still not fixed. Mine is stuck at 98% like the majority of yours and its the most painful thing on earth having one achievement left which you should have. The OCD is taking over, i'll report back when i finished aligning all the pencils in Staples in height order😂. I'm level 600 and are reluctant to start a new save.
#31 Posted : Sunday, July 9, 2017 12:45:02 PM(UTC)
I had the same problem. I read somewhere that if you do a drift zone, speed zone, speed trap, and danger zone. Do one of each and get a Personal Best, it will pop. Or at least be 100% complete. It worked for me.
#32 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 11:52:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DRMAN11 Go to Quoted Post
I had the same problem. I read somewhere that if you do a drift zone, speed zone, speed trap, and danger zone. Do one of each and get a Personal Best, it will pop. Or at least be 100% complete. It worked for me.

Really!? I'm guessing this is a joke but i'll try it anyway. I've already tried starting a new save, getting a few perks to make up for the glitched missing one and then re-syncing my main save, which doesn't seem to work.
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 6:25:19 AM(UTC)
same problem..
#34 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:01:54 AM(UTC)
I think this problem is nothing to do with Forza, it'all about the silly achievement system of Xbox One, every game that includes progressive achievement feature could happen the same problem, for me, I have stuck by Recore the first time, and Forza Horizon 3 the second time and I heard someone has been stuck in Gear of War 4, Halo MCC and so on (it's all the first party games, because only the first party games are using the silly and buggy progressive achievement system).
When I was stuck by Record I tried to report the problem to Xbox and Record's Twitter and Facebook but no one answered me so I gave up the game, and today I saw you guys report the problem for months and no one answered, too, so I just began to know these **** won't care about the players, they don't care about achievement just like a giant person won't see an ant, so for me, I think this is the time to give up the game even I still reckon it's the best racing game in the all-time, achievements really matter to me and Microsoft won't know it.

Edited by user Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:12:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 3:17:12 PM(UTC)
PC Version - Mine went through okay on 9/21 but there is plenty of hit and miss in other areas so I will accept this one as a win.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#36 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:48:44 PM(UTC)
I've got the same problem, achivement stuck on 98%. I've contacted Xbox Support about it and they said that this is a well known ongoing issue with the game. Their internal team is working on it, but they don't know when'll it be fixed. They said they'll keep me updated from time to time about the progress.
#37 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 3:27:50 PM(UTC)
I HAVE FOUND THE WORKING SOLUTION FOR IT!
(via: https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=844405

"I was able to unlock it. What I did is :
- to unplug my ethernet cable (then beeing offline)
- to delete my local save (the cloud save needs to be sync before)
- to start a new game until being able to unlock perks (more or less when you open a 2nd horizon site)
- to unlock enough perk (I was at 94% before, so I unlocked 6 perks)
- to quit the game and remove my local save again
- to replug my ethernet cable
- to restart the game while online
when the game started to download my cloud save, the achievement popped."

I was on 98% so I only bought 2 perk.
Beware, that the game can crash sometimes without internet (it crashed 2 times for me)
#38 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 1:18:01 AM(UTC)
I also have problem with skills achievement I have 97% but I buy all of them please help me !!!!!
#39 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 11:20:52 AM(UTC)
Same here, this and two other achievements have not popped. Upgrade all festivals and complete all exhibition races. It’s been weeks since I completed them and nothing has happened. Spoils an otherwise awesome game!
#40 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:54:34 PM(UTC)
Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem of being stuck at 98% and still no update or fix. I love playing the Forza Horizon series and this is the first time experiencing any sort of "bug" when trying to unlock an achievement. What's the solution for fixing the "bug"? Anyone know after 2 years of complaints?
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error