This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 11:18:32 AM(UTC)
So I need help with my designs getting deleted. I’m using the Caddy Limo for my designs, and just so you can fully understand the problem, I have close to 30 Caddy Limos. The problem is very hard to explain and understand and I need help fixing it, so what happens is when I get in one of my Caddy Limos and change it’s paint job, for example giving it a custom one that I made, and then whether I save it or not, if I get in a different Caddy Limo for some reason it will have the exact same paint job as the one that I gave the previous one. Every time, no matter what. And it’s not because I gave both of them the same paint job, because ANY Caddy Limo I get in will have the previous Caddy Limo’s paint job. And then if I change the paint job on the one that kept the previous paint job, then in my liveries, whether I saved it, changed the name of it, or not the previous paint job will be overwritten by the new one... and the strange part is that if I did rename the previous one and change the paint job on the new one with the previous paint job, then when I change the Caddy Limo with the previous paint job’s paint job then the livery that was saved will change too, retaining the same name... I can’t figure out why it’s happening or how to fix it, if anyone reading this wants to know more about this or doesn’t understand it, just ask me and I will hopefully respond. Thanks!!

Notification

Icon
Error