This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
74 Pages<<727374Prev
#1826 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2020 3:06:51 PM(UTC)
With Cross country and dirt being 5 events, it raises the probabilities to have one of these popping up when starting online. Quite frustrating when you are willing to test a car. I got saved by some club having started a custom cs. if only they have done properly that custom adv feature, I would be on it every day.
 3 users liked this post.
#1827 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 12:56:34 PM(UTC)
CC, Dirt, CC, CC, CC. Good job Turn 10. After 4 consecutive Cross Country events, I pressed ALT+F4.

Turn10 you ruin this game! No brains!
 2 users liked this post.
#1828 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2020 6:27:37 PM(UTC)
oh boy, let's check in on Ranked now that the meta isn't dominated by bizarre hot-rod offroad conversions!

...ah
 4 users liked this post.
#1829 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 4:44:11 AM(UTC)
People complained about the Bone Shaker which anyone could use, so they replaced the best cars with DLC cars you have to pay real money for.

If ever there was a case of people being careful what they wish for, it's right here.

Edited by user Monday, January 6, 2020 4:48:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1830 Posted : Monday, January 6, 2020 6:32:50 AM(UTC)
The Shelby Daytona is competitive on dirt with the Bubbletop and Hula Girl in my experience. I suspect that there are others - I just did a quick search and I can see Rayne recommended the Holden Torana as an A class dirt car in the past so that might also be worth trying.

Appreciate that doesn’t change the initial point about non-realistic “rally” cars but at least neither of those are DLC.
 3 users liked this post.
#1831 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 5:46:19 AM(UTC)
So much CC.....way too much CC. I would rather have more road and street racing from B to S2.
 1 user liked this post.
#1832 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:42:46 AM(UTC)
CC and dirt cs are much longer because of 2 more races. Consequence is that it increases the probability to get one when joining online plus lowers the amount of time you play road/street.

It would have been much better to make all 3 races including Freeroam championships and adding B class road and street. having no free roam dirt would have allowed to use all dirt cars that are taking dust in garage because not effective on freeroam.

Sadly, this game's team is not interested by this mode, they want to invest on fortzaminator stuff... I would not be surprised that online as we play is not, at all, in FH5.
 2 users liked this post.
#1833 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 10:07:05 AM(UTC)
From 5 ranked adventures, only 1 road racing and that was on winter.

Turn 10, I have 5 fingers, but for you is only 1! You made us pay for this game at least listen to our complaints!
#1834 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 3:25:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AceMuciferos Go to Quoted Post
From 5 ranked adventures, only 1 road racing and that was on winter.

Turn 10, I have 5 fingers, but for you is only 1! You made us pay for this game at least listen to our complaints!

beware censorderation here, don't give opportunity to delete negative feedback sharing using moderation excuse.
Concerning forum, you can be sure that they are not reading anything, only players do read you here.
You can log a ticket to have the feeling of doing something, you will have a nice copy/paste of generic answer and ... that's all.
Last modification done to the legacy features was blocking the OP cars, it was an excellent move indeed, just sad it almost took a year to get so.

Despite so many complains about the same experience, I have no doubt they won't move.

I don't play ranked as I consider the ranking engine is ultimately stupid. it's true that on non-ranked, if we experience frustration of Offroad/Dirt coming all the time but we have the B button to escape, it's a low effective work around but at least we can escape, I understand that for Ranked it is more of a problem.

1 user liked this post.
#1835 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 12:06:26 PM(UTC)
I don't give a S... for their thinking. At least they should change the name of this game in "Forza Horizon 4 OFFROAD only press forward!"

The creators of this game have no brain! Period!
#1836 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 6:35:40 AM(UTC)
Why won't they make CC and Dirt Race a 3 events thing like the other races, with only one Freeroam Rush? There is plenty of Freeroam now with The Eliminator. Much of the hate these types of events get, it's also due to the fact that they consist of 5 races.
 1 user liked this post.
#1837 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 5:19:59 PM(UTC)
Online multiplayer with the exception of the eliminator seems to get worse with every update. You might as well rename it demolition derby because that's essentially what it is now. No one knows how to win races by racing, they win it by ramming people off the road. There needs to be a ghost option where you need to race to I don't know actually race.
 1 user liked this post.
#1838 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 5:46:30 PM(UTC)
There is a ghost option under custom. Mostly S1 and S2 is what you can find. Set to collisions off and no freeroam rush.
#1839 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:43:21 AM(UTC)

non ranked FFA
Saturday : got 4 Cross country in a row
Sunday : got 5 road CS in a row that ended because I left possibly some others followed after

I don't get how it's possible.
#1840 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:54:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tz3ap4 Go to Quoted Post
Why won't they make CC and Dirt Race a 3 events thing like the other races, with only one Freeroam Rush? There is plenty of Freeroam now with The Eliminator. Much of the hate these types of events get, it's also due to the fact that they consist of 5 races.

they could have made cs with 3 Freeroam races and all cs 3 races. I am repeating there but dirt and cc with only 3 races would change the top cars. Some of the dirt players made tracks we used to have in playlist are fantastic and would have given the opportunity to use dirt cars with lower top speed. All these giving fresh air to online.

The issue is, they simply don't care, to stay polite.

Eliminator is attracting lazy users with random of trees, cars, destination etc allowing them to expect winning even at first tentative. Remember, at game release, the team adventure and no FFA had no other objective but allowing first time players to have a chance to win even doing, ... you know ...

#1841 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 3:19:09 PM(UTC)
I just got a game, it's my first forza title.
Took me a while to find that online racing is called adventure.
But after few races I noticed that it always send me to some fast classes.
Is there a way to search a race in my class? Or maybe search filters?
I would like to race some silly slower car, I don't really care about supercars. The map doesn't look supercar friendly anyway.
#1842 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:36:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CiamajdaGT Go to Quoted Post
I would like to race some silly slower car, I don't really care about supercars. The map doesn't look supercar friendly anyway.

No you can't pick because it is random. Just try to have good cars with good tunes in the following classes: B700, A800, S1 900 and S2 998. There is a lot of great info on here about what cars are best to use.
#1843 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 4:55:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grumpy0lLady Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CiamajdaGT Go to Quoted Post

No you can't pick because it is random. Just try to have good cars with good tunes in the following classes: B700, A800, S1 900 and S2 998. There is a lot of great info on here about what cars are best to use.

You kind of can, if you have mates. It is possible solo but prepare for possibly waiting hours. In a convoy, start a custom championship, you will be able to pick any class, some with limitations. possibly some other will join but hardly happen on lower class since they totally screwed the design of that feature.
#1844 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 7:40:40 AM(UTC)
I haven't played or been around for a few months, I've read the last three patch notes for November, December & January but I haven't seen anything about new adventures / tracks so I wanted to ask here even though I probably know the answer:

Have they added anything new or changed anything for the better? Any new classes? Any new tracks? Any new type of adventures (e.g. ghost mode only)? Doesn't necessarily have to be in ranked, I'd take it in unranked adventures as well. Have they fixed the exploit in team ranked games and boosters leaving so their GM friends could get their undeserved wins?
 1 user liked this post.
#1845 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:43:03 AM(UTC)
No changes to ranked so far as I’m aware, other than removal of the Boneshaker and Track Tor (which does make a big difference). I don’t really play the other modes.
#1846 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 1:26:27 AM(UTC)
FH team is continuing on the initial way to Ftnite by adding Eliminator that is now the only supported feature / any bug not related to this feature is not considered.

#1847 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 9:42:47 AM(UTC)
Played some unranked free-for-all earlier, was Spring, and snowing as far as I could tell. I know it does snow in England in Spring sometimes but it's new to this game I think.
 1 user liked this post.
#1848 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2020 12:44:16 AM(UTC)
witnessed the same, I wonder if it comes as a side effect bug (rain replaced by snow) or if it is actually intended.

Considering project team priority is Eliminator, plus considering the endless pending list of bugs/inconsistencies/issues, I would tend to think it is a new bug but on another hand, they often do things like "fixing the display of liveries when car goes under water" that it's difficult to be sure.

1 user liked this post.
#1849 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 10:48:07 PM(UTC)
This is more of a rant than a suggestion. I know that FFA exists now, but I still wanted to get this off my chest.

I think the very idea of team racing, at least in its current state, is flawed from the get-go. It's just too heavily luck dependent on what teammates matchmaking decides to give you. Teams work in shooters because you can carry and bail out bad teams. Good players can control a map and repeatedly kill enemy players making it impossible for the other team to get into a rhythm while making the match idiot-proof for their own dead weight at the same time.

In a racing game, not so much. There's only so much weight your dominant lead carries you. Sure you can try ramming and blocking but you'll only keep one or two drivers in check at best. Throw in the high speed collision ghosting and you'll just unnecessarily slow yourself down and look silly. I literally came out of a ranked team adventure where I beat the whole field by a country mile all three races, but still lost because my teammates all lagged behind the pack, not even producing a single point of their own. Thank goodness my dropped rating didn't save.

#1850 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 4:26:30 AM(UTC)
Just played ranked FFA, A class winter street racing, I was daydreaming and forgot to pick a car.

So what does the game do? Instead of picking one of my own tuned A class AWD cars, it puts me in a stock rental rear wheel drive BMW. Brilliant. That's brilliant game design isn't it?

I had to race anyway as an act of damage limitation as if I quit at that point I'd lose a load of points. Of course, it was hopelessly uncompetitive and I finished 7th and lost 27 ranking points. Rank 4 looks further away than ever.
74 Pages<<727374Prev

Notification

Icon
Error