This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 2:41:37 PM(UTC)
If you have bought the Hudson Hornet, you may have had Issues with the Auction House. There's a glitch in the AH Rare Cars option. If you Select that, it somehow takes you to the Auction Alerts tab that you can't leave it.

ALSO! ForzaVista has a glitch that's involved with the Hudson Hornet Glitch. Say if you are in the Festival or Player Houses and you either buy a car in the Autoshow or you have a new car in your garage, you Select it and the ForzaVista randomly opens the hood or turn the headlights on and off or opens the Rim and Tyre upgrade menu all on its own without your control.

I have a fix for it. First delete the Hudson Hornet out of your garage. That will fix the ForzaVista issue. For the Auction house I don't know how to fix it. I have a video of it on my profile on Xbox. I'm not going to say my Gamertag because I don't want this to get any edits from the moderators.

Thank you for reading.
[img=https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fm7/photo/b2231708-646f-4452-a9a1-698ed290f3df]Joseinator[/img]
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 4:32:43 AM(UTC)
Saying your own gamertag isn't a problem. It's calling out other people that is a problem!
Also your gamertag is shown on the left of your post!

Notification

Icon
Error