This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:45:09 PM(UTC)
Hello,

One particular reward in the Fast & Furious DLC is not syncing anymore. I have smashed all the boards in the game for at least 3 or 4 weeks but it does not get reflected in Forza Hub.

I played again to trigger the sync by winning new race, speed zone and so on but so far without success.

I have similar problems with Forza Motorsport 3, 4 and 5 where the amount of days played are not getting updated either.

Is there anything else I should do?

Thank you,
Didier
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 7:02:57 PM(UTC)
Were you getting regular updates on the other stats? I haven't gotten any updates to any of my F&F hub rewards in 4+ months and I've tried everything I can think of to get an update to trigger... Any response from Forza Support?
#3 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 12:47:10 AM(UTC)
Same for me I am stuck at 450/500 but i discovered all routess, all boards.

please help up support.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:27:01 PM(UTC)
I played through it on two accounts, two days in a row. Following day for 1st play through, that account got 500/500. Following day of play through on 2nd account got 493/500(it's only showing 18/20 bonus boards). This was ~6 months ago. Been that way ever since.

Started 3rd account on all Forza fm2-fm6, including horizon and h2. Only GS is updating on anything. Just started last week.

And was tier 5 when starting fh2, didn't get loyalty rewards after second championship, when messages unlock.

Vice president, moderated club.
#5 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:27:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
I played through it on two accounts, two days in a row. Following day for 1st play through, that account got 500/500. Following day of play through on 2nd account got 493/500(it's only showing 18/20 bonus boards). This was ~6 months ago. Been that way ever since.

Started 3rd account on all Forza fm2-fm6, including horizon and h2. Only GS is updating on anything. Just started last week.

And was tier 5 when starting fh2, didn't get loyalty rewards after second championship, when messages unlock.

Interesting. So this suggests that it is still scanning for this game, however, once it has scanned your account it seems like you're stuck.

#6 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 10:33:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

I have the same problem with FH2.
I was tier 5 when starting FH2 this sunday, May 26th, but no loyalty rewards Car, :(
And only GS is updating...

#7 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 1:30:16 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem with FH2 F&F, I smashed all the boards sometime last year and it still has not updated. It says I am stuck on 15/20 boards but in game it says I have smashed through them all.

Notification

Icon
Error