7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#126 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 6:36:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
It blows my mind how people want everything given to them, have no desire to make any effort and whine like 2 year olds about it constantly. It's beyond pathetic.

"given"? Last I checked, I got my copy of FH4 by going to work, doing my job, earning my salary, and paying MS for my copy. It's not "giving", it's "getting what I paid for".



You make zero sense. You paid for the original game. You had no idea what would be added as far as challenges and free cars go. You didn't "pay" to be exempt from any races or challenges for prizes. You didn't "pay" to have every car that may be added handed to you on a silver platter. If you value your hard earned money so much why do you waste it on a game that revolves around challenges and getting rewards? Next time maybe you should research a game before you invest money in it. Clearly Forza's play style and system isn't the game for you if you feel that entitled. As I said previously, why do you care about getting the reward cars so much if you despise being challenged, completing races and missions, etc. It makes no sense.


I've won all the races (including the finals and the Goliath), reached level 25 in the road/dirt/cross country disciplines, three-starred every PR stunt (including the drift zones), three-starred every chapter of every story, driven on every road, and done all of the above on both Fortune Island and Lego Valley. Feel free to check achievements if you don't believe me. What is it, exactly, you think I should be doing that I haven't already done?

As for what I expected from a Forza game, the core value of the series up until now was "play how you want". I'm not put off by a challenge, but rather by the fact that they only want to give rewards now for playing how PG want you to play.


If you finished all that then I'm perplexed at why you'd be whining that you have to do challenges or didn't get what you paid for. Your comments contradict each other and are confusing. I assume your first comment of complaining was just trolling to stir up an argument then?

I don't mind being challenged. But there is no challenge I am interested in doing that would pay out a Capri FE, or an Apollo IE, or the other cars remaining for me to collect.

That's the issue. The game is no longer "play how you want". If you don't do online racing, the reward loop just ends.

And to preempt the usual follow-up: I can afford Gold just fine. The money isn't the issue. The issue is that online is nothing but griefers and Generation Fortnite showing off their outfits and dances. No thanks.


I see what you're saying. My apologies for thinking you meant something else. I get why you and others don't think rewards should be locked behind online play. There are lots of people for one reason or another can't play online so I can see the issues people have and I also get your point about having your rewards depend on the unpredictable behavior of other people you have no control over. I find it a bit off putting as well, but I guess I'm just used to it now and it doesn't bother me too much. My only gripe is the length of time finding a good PG session takes and eventually winning. Sometimes you get lucky but other times (like today) it takes more time than completing the rest of the playlist.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#127 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 4:38:46 PM(UTC)
I agree with the suggestion that the Weekly Playground Game should be cut back to Best-of-3 rather than Best-of-5. I mean, kudos to everyone sticking with their team because I used to hate seeing people quit after a first round loss. However, I've slowly begun to appreciate those who were willing to bail after a lopsided start because it saves everyone a bunch of time in the end. I've been involved in a number of 45+ minute matches that went down to the wire, so it's very frustrating to be on the losing end of something that may only net the victors a Wheelspin (for instance).

Those that enjoy this part of FH4 do so voluntarily and not because of any particular requirement. They are the players that will gladly play Best-of-5, Best-of-7, Best-of-101 any day of the week and not mind the outcome, because they simply love playing it. Where the Playground Games become attached to a prize or a weekly accomplishment is when 5 rounds can become rather tedious, time consuming and frustrating for some. I don't mind playing these matches on a weekly basis, but I do mind when they become drawn out to a 5th round, 45+ minute tie-breaker. I actually feel sorry for everyone involved because there's no winner in a match that long, IMHO.

Also, I think a cool Playground Game concept would be a best of 3 football (soccer) match. It would've been neat if PG/T10 had something like that available during the FIFA Women's World Cup. Another game I'd be more than interested to play is a laser tag/paintball match over a larger area of the map.

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 2:00:44 AM(UTC)
They should allow some offline seasonal events in the expansions to count towards our season progress, that way people like me (who don't have Gold but have spent money on dlc) are able to acheive 80% completion.
It's not fair for us to be excluded from earning certain cars like the Pontiac GTO again and again.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#129 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 4:52:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nik666uk Go to Quoted Post
They should allow some offline seasonal events in the expansions to count towards our season progress, that way people like me (who don't have Gold but have spent money on dlc) are able to acheive 80% completion.
It's not fair for us to be excluded from earning certain cars like the Pontiac GTO again and again.

An easier fix would be to simply pay out FP for completing playlist events, then put the reward cars in the Forzathon shop.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#130 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 5:21:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nik666uk Go to Quoted Post
They should allow some offline seasonal events in the expansions to count towards our season progress, that way people like me (who don't have Gold but have spent money on dlc) are able to acheive 80% completion.
It's not fair for us to be excluded from earning certain cars like the Pontiac GTO again and again.


Not sure what DLC has to do with it, but not having gold is your choice, just like the playlist is their choice. Not everything in life is fair.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#131 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:06:13 AM(UTC)
since other thread was locked and buried as knew it would be give us the non team versions of games that were so popular in FH3 flag rush and king.
but guess since this thread has been let run can see which way things are leaning
remembering why I stopped bothering with here.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:39:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

An easier fix would be to simply pay out FP for completing playlist events, then put the reward cars in the Forzathon shop.


To this day, I still do not understand why it wasn't set up this way.

Complete a seasonal event? Get 100 FP.
Complete 50% of season events? Get an extra 100 FP.
Complete 75%? Get another extra 100 FP.
Complete 100% Get an extra 250 FP.

Then you leave it up to the player if they think it's worth dealing with the more-painful-than-a-root-canal Playground Games, the idiotic Co-Op Trial, or the god-awful Adventures to get the '65 GTO - or if they'd rather run through 10 more Forzathon Lives, OR use the points they saved from a previous week to get it.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#133 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 1:51:57 PM(UTC)
While I haven't gotten a chance to look at this season's Playground Games, I found that if Flag Rush is the first event, the team who's on offense first has the advantage. If they score a lot of flags, it seems to psyche out the defense that a couple quit when the roles are switched, and the advantage only gets bigger from there.

I personally have mixed feelings about quitting. I get that it saves everyone time, but quitting on the first game? It's only the first game. Why not stay around for at least the second to see how things play out?

Sometimes you can tell whether you're on a hopeless team from the beginning and that is when I quit after the first game. But other times, your team is competitive and competent even if you lose the first game, and here is where you still have a chance. I've had many a time where my team lost the first game and still ended up winning the series in the end. I've been on winning teams that had far less upgraded cars than the opponents. I've won being on the team with 5 in 6 vs 5 matches.

Edited by user Thursday, July 18, 2019 1:56:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#134 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:27:59 PM(UTC)
I didn't buy Forza for "Playground Games". In fact, I'd rather be playing Motorsport 7 except for the fact that the driving experience isn't very good when played with an Xbox One controller as compared to Horizon 4.

I think the problem with it is that it's being incentivized in the wrong way. I think a better way for PG/T10 to get more players onto the field is to change the reward structure. I like the suggestion about rewarding Forzathon Points, but more so to alter the perception of it feeling so unrewarding to play. In order to drive more people onto the playground, PG/T10 should consider awarding the winning team 10 Forzathon Points and the losing team 5 Forzathon Points per round. Having a generous reward structure will keep the games competitive and minimize quitting because even the losing team will have something to play for given the amount of time they need to invest in each match. Providing another source of Forzathon Points outside of Forzathon Live and the Weekly Challenge is another way for PG/T10 to naturally encourage Xbox Live membership sales. Being new to the Forza series, I can see how the "playground" can be such a turn off in its current format.

Thankfully, this aspect of the game isn't necessary to meet the requirements of the Seasonal or Festival Playlists. While that's great for those of us who'd rather race than play "Games", it should still be a concern for PG/T10 in that its current state may not be appealing to the community at large for one reason or another.

Edited by user Friday, July 19, 2019 12:19:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:58:05 PM(UTC)
Their should be an option to switch to the other team, so that everyone can win.
Rank: Racing Legend
#136 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:29:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: seanbil Go to Quoted Post
I didn't buy Forza for "Playground Games". In fact, I'd rather be playing Motorsport 7 except for the fact that the driving experience isn't very good when played with an Xbox One controller as compared to Horizon 4. That said, I've been playing "Playground Games" every week since I got Xbox Live because it's a requirement of the Seasonal Playlist. When I did play it outside of the playlist, I wasn't very surprised to see how difficult it was to find anyone wanting to play it.

I think the problem with it is that people, such as myself, must begrudgingly play it because it's being incentivized in the wrong way. I think a better way for PG/T10 to get more players onto the field is to change the reward structure. I like the suggestion about rewarding Forzathon Points, but more so to alter the perception of it feeling so unrewarding to play. The first step PG/T10 should take is to make full participation in the "Playground Games" the only requirement to meet the Seasonal Playlist objective (just like "Monthly Rivals"). This simple change will help to keep most teams intact regardless of how the early rounds turn out, because the typical player quitting early on is likely playing for the Seasonal Playlist. In order to drive more people onto the playground during the rest of the week, PG/T10 should consider awarding the winning team 10 Forzathon Points and the losing team 5 Forzathon Points per round. Having a generous reward structure will keep the games competitive and minimize quitting because even the losing team will have something to play for as opposed to nothing (like with the current scenario). Providing another source of Forzathon Points outside of Forzathon Live and the Weekly Playlist is a way to naturally encourage Xbox Live membership sales without the "Playground Games" feeling so coercive and distasteful. Being new to the Forza series, I'm starting to resent Horizon 4 simply because of how the "Playground Games" is attached to the Seasonal Playlist on a weekly basis. I don't think it was the intention of PG/T10 to drive people away from the game, but that's how I feel after playing an excessive number of excessively long "Playground Games" matches each week.

Just to provide some perspective to those that haven't played the "Playground Games" for some time now, I challenge you to play it every week for the playlist requirement and to see for yourself if it feels like a rewarding experience in its current form. I also challenge the employees of PG/T10 to make winning the "Playground Games" a weekly requirement before anyone can leave work for the weekend, and to see if that experience doesn't in any way feel distasteful to you or make you want to look for a new job.

I'm never the first person to quit a match early on regardless of my teammates' experience level. However, if my team isn't playing well and I start to see players' cars vanish before my eyes, then that's when I call it quits. There was one game where we were leading 2 games to 1 and then the batteries in my controller quit. When I put new batteries in it and reconnected the controller to the console (about 30-45 seconds at most), I returned to the game to find half my team gone. Along with that, I played four matches that went the full five rounds (40+ minutes each). There were so many lopsided matches early on and people on my team quitting as a result, that I can't even recall how many "Playground Games" sessions I had to play today. What I do know is that it took me a span of 5 hours before I was able to check off the stupid "Playground Games" requirement from my Seasonal Playlist.

I came here to race. Not play "Games".



You do not NEED to play Playground Games unless you MUST have 100%

I gave up playing it the 2nd month of playlist...i MUST get 94% every week now though
Its not worth the time or effort
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#137 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 1:31:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Last Flight Go to Quoted Post
While I haven't gotten a chance to look at this season's Playground Games, I found that if Flag Rush is the first event, the team who's on offense first has the advantage. If they score a lot of flags, it seems to psyche out the defense that a couple quit when the roles are switched, and the advantage only gets bigger from there.

I personally have mixed feelings about quitting. I get that it saves everyone time, but quitting on the first game? It's only the first game. Why not stay around for at least the second to see how things play out?

Sometimes you can tell whether you're on a hopeless team from the beginning and that is when I quit after the first game. But other times, your team is competitive and competent even if you lose the first game, and here is where you still have a chance. I've had many a time where my team lost the first game and still ended up winning the series in the end. I've been on winning teams that had far less upgraded cars than the opponents. I've won being on the team with 5 in 6 vs 5 matches.


With my luck, I always end up on the outnumbered team, or the team balancing puts the higher level players on the opposite side, which always leads to a team that doesn't "click". Each game has it's own tactics and you can really get hit hard if you're stuck with inexperienced players. I give them credit for trying, but if you're up against a team that knows what they're doing, you can't afford to wait for everyone to figure out what to do.

I didn't enjoy them at first but now I actually kinda like them. But if it looks like we have no chance after losing the first round (it's not hard to tell), I just quit and enter another match. Most have been done after 2 or 3 attempts, but there have been a couple that took many attempts to complete. I have won matches on outnumbered teams and also after losing the first round too, but winning the first round is a huge advantage.

Originally Posted by: Djaj88 Go to Quoted Post
Their should be an option to switch to the other team, so that everyone can win.


lol

I have to agree with other comments though, the Forzathon shop is severely underutilised (as evidenced by the amount of FP most people have, including myself), and could be an ideal solution to get the exclusive cars available more often.

As of now the FP are pretty much useless. Most of the stuff in there is usually pretty average, occasionally something good pops up in there. The auction house is a shambles and isn't a realistic option for a new player, and the difficulty of finding some cars for sale on there, combined with whatever is going on that allows people to swoop in and get cars so quickly (making private trades almost impossible), makes it a real chore for even a seasoned player with credits coming out of their ears.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 11:03:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

You do not NEED to play Playground Games unless you MUST have 100%

I gave up playing it the 2nd month of playlist...i MUST get 94% every week now though
Its not worth the time or effort


Hallelujah! I think the biggest obstacle Horizon 4 poses for new players, such as myself, is that there's a steep learning curve to get a handle on all of the little details, which turn out to be very important little details in the end. Prior to getting Xbox Live less than two months ago, I didn't pay much attention to the Playlist numbers because I thought it was being calculated from my typical day-to-day activity within H4. I didn't realize at the time that some of the activities I was normally doing just so happened to coincide with challenges in a list, and were coincidentally contributing to my Playlist completion numbers. When I did some research about the Playlist from a few (apparently outdated) resources outside of this forum, the suggestions/complaints that stuck with me were that "The Trial" and "Playground Games" were mandatory. I took that information at face value because it seemed to fit my exact experience with the Playlist, but apparently not the actual reality of it. Until I took a careful look at my Playlist activity earlier today, it never occurred to me that the Story, Monthly Rivals and Online Adventure were items that greatly influenced my Seasonal Playlist as well as Festival Playlist numbers. So all this time I've been working under the false impression that I'd have to participate in "Playground Games" 52 times a year if I wanted to make good on all the minimum Playlist goals. You live and you learn. <insert facepalm emote here>

Unless the OP of this thread was under the same misconception regarding "Playground Games" as myself, then the complaint doesn't make much sense to me at all, unless there's some additional benefit to fully completing the Playlists. Aside from that, there's an argument to be made for items that are locked behind online activity, but that seems like a whole new discussion different from the OP's intent. Likewise, not to veer too far OT, I think the one message that PG/T10 should glean from the various comments said here is that there is an inherent issue with the "playground" that needs to be addressed in a manner that invites players to the field instead of coercing them to it. I mean, I don't care much for drifting but I also don't mind it so much when it pertains to Forzathon Live.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#139 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:44:35 AM(UTC)
I absolutely detest the Seasonal Playground Games events. I always leave it as the last thing I attempt every week as it drive's me insane with the levels of incompetence and pure unadulterated lack of quality of some individuals. I ain't great but at least I try.

Whether you win or not is 100% based on the randomness of your team. Why oh why do people sign up with untuned cars!!!

There is no skill involved..it doesn't matter what you do as you at the mercy of the random matchmaker.

It also has to be said...I absolutely hate, loathe and despise with a passion the Mudkickers 4x4 area especially. What a truly, unbelievably **** arena for these events.

Please, please, please do not include this game mode again.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#140 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:59:27 AM(UTC)
I sign up with untuned cars to wind up people who think we should all have tuned cars.

:p

(And you can often win with them but it's more of a challenge which is more fun.)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#141 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 11:21:31 AM(UTC)
You should always ALWAYS go in with tuned cars. You may not think you need them but rally suspension is your friend going offroad. I agree with the randomness of the teams but not that it doesnt take skill. It may not take as much skill as winning a race but there is some comfort in knowing that you know how to keep grip while the person chasing you is sliding
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#142 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 11:41:54 AM(UTC)
It balances out, when several of the opponents are usually in rentals too, and will often be unseasoned players at this game mode (or online generally even). It's not like I'd take an untuned car into a ranked match against veterans.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#143 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 1:22:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TadaGanIrracht Go to Quoted Post
I absolutely detest the Seasonal Playground Games events. I always leave it as the last thing I attempt every week as it drive's me insane with the levels of incompetence and pure unadulterated lack of quality of some individuals. I ain't great but at least I try.

Whether you win or not is 100% based on the randomness of your team. Why oh why do people sign up with untuned cars!!!

There is no skill involved..it doesn't matter what you do as you at the mercy of the random matchmaker.

It also has to be said...I absolutely hate, loathe and despise with a passion the Mudkickers 4x4 area especially. What a truly, unbelievably **** arena for these events.

Please, please, please do not include this game mode again.


Whilst i agree with some points you make i have come to not mind the Games event.

Usually only takes 2 goes depending on team mates but i understand your frustration in others who make it somewhat of a task to complete.

This seasonal i was on a team of 4 against 3. We won the first 2 events and i thought we were on track to win the third when 2 of ours quit and 1 of theirs quit.

Evened up they took out the next 2 events squaring up the tally. Damn i thought as i looked down the barrel of defeat.

Somehow though, with the team mate who stuck it out with me, we won the last event by scoring our last flag earlier than the other team.

Got to say, i went through emotions of joy, anger and finally joy again as we completed the Games.

It was a hell of a game and i think it was one of the best i've done so far.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#144 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 1:47:00 PM(UTC)
It's good to play some MP matches outside of Playlist to get to know different playgrounds. Not only tuning but also car selection can make huge difference on games.

Say Warthog even in stock isn't that bad on Mudkickers, but not necessarily the best for Railyard. DD Jeep may be really good on Mortimer's Gardens but again, not great in A-class on Railyard and so on.

I'v come to think that randomness is part of it. I know this doesn't make Playlist any better but still, in leagues if you are against club with randoms, it's most likely to get ugly much faster than on Playlist games. I went from rank 11 or 12 to rock bottom in just few games. Compared to that Playlist games with randoms vs randoms are far more relaxed and fun.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#145 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 5:35:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TadaGanIrracht Go to Quoted Post
I absolutely detest the Seasonal Playground Games events. I always leave it as the last thing I attempt every week as it drive's me insane with the levels of incompetence and pure unadulterated lack of quality of some individuals. I ain't great but at least I try.

Whether you win or not is 100% based on the randomness of your team. Why oh why do people sign up with untuned cars!!!

There is no skill involved..it doesn't matter what you do as you at the mercy of the random matchmaker.

It also has to be said...I absolutely hate, loathe and despise with a passion the Mudkickers 4x4 area especially. What a truly, unbelievably **** arena for these events.

Please, please, please do not include this game mode again.


Absolutely agree, this is the last thing I do to complete the 100% checklist. It's not fun at all. It's not even so much the mode, the maps themselves, all of them, are terrible. No good flow to any of them. I really wish they removed it from the checklist but they rather have metrics.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 4:47:41 AM(UTC)
I think by this point, everyone has covered how much it sucks to be on a losing team full of idiots, early quitters, etc.

But I'd also like to point out that a quick win can be just as unsatisfying. While those just wanting the completion won't care, what about those who actually like the games? When everyone on the other team quits and the event is over in 5 minutes...You didn't get to do anything. You didn't get to experience the other game modes. Yeah, you won but the overall vibe just feels hollow. I'm sure much of this crowd would feel unsatisfied after such a "victory".

At its current state, having the Playground Games in the Festival Playlist just feels pointless. As the previous poster has said, there's no good flow to them.

This discussion may seem redundant, but Forza Horizon 4 isn't as old or as close to ending as people think. We just got an announcement for an epic new series with six new cars and a new (to FH4) Horizon Promo feature. There's still a lot of life left in this game. And even if FH5 is on the horizon (no pun intended) remember that FH3 still had Forzathons well after FH4's release, so you can probably expect the same come FH5. If anything, the post-FH5 release support for FH4 will probably be longer than FH3's after FH4's release. Needless to say, end of life for FH4 is definitely still light years away.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 7:54:11 AM(UTC)
Discovered this thread after searching for whether or not you have to actually win the PG in order to earn percentage complete. My team didn't win the PG last night, but I still received the X-RAID Mini and the "gold" tile. It appears you don't actually have to win them to earn towards completion. Which is good because the next two 80% complete reward cars are ones that I really, really want and since I still can't figure out how to complete the team adventure, playing PG is the only way I can get to 80%:

https://www.trueachievem...wthread.aspx?tid=1207021

So it appears that T10/PG listened.

Edited by user Sunday, August 16, 2020 7:55:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#148 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 10:52:45 AM(UTC)
Yes, they changed it a few weeks ago so it is relatively recent. Most players who are not on this forum might not even realize as I still am in games where people on the losing side quit out.

But if you watch the end screen after the event, it rewards you for "Earning Second Place"...though that irks me because of the wording, lol. It says it whether you placed first or second. So I'm just being my persnickety self when I say it should say something like "Earning Second Place or Better" but that's just me.

If you check the current Winter Season Challenge thread, Manteo (usually) posts all the events and it shows you do not have to win to complete the challenge and win the car.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2020 4:33:52 AM(UTC)
realy???? get better or do everything else instead.. just because you cant take it we shouldnt have to suffer. LEARN TO PLAY BETTER LIKE WE DID! heads up! you have to apply effert so dont hurt your thumbs
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#150 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2020 4:49:28 AM(UTC)
Yeah, it's few weeks already and I love it. Finally good battles with people because you play it just for the fun. PGG is my favorite Playlist activity now.
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error