This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
User is suspended until 12/29/2046 3:18:28 AM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:53:34 AM(UTC)
So, 4 weeks since Lego release, how do i know?? well, ALL of the weekly championships are listed as completed, JUST LIKE THAT 7 MONTH+ OLD BUG ON FORTUNE ISLAND!!
Now this bug is 7-9 months old, on the Lego DLC, A NEW PRODUCT, its not fixed either.
https://youtu.be/0rNSNcTCRFA
As it is clear that nothing is being done to fix this bug, i request a refund, on the basis that i have been sold a faulty product. Not only is it faulty, you FREAKING KNEW this bug was there, yet went ahead with the launch, not giving a hoot about the customers. I am pretty sure that knowingly selling a faulty product is, as far as i know, not legal.
DISCLAIMER: i have Asperger's Syndrome, if you are offended by anything i write, I am sorry, Thank you :-)
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:38:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: waznewz Go to Quoted Post
So, 4 weeks since Lego release, how do i know?? well, ALL of the weekly championships are listed as completed, JUST LIKE THAT 7 MONTH+ OLD BUG ON FORTUNE ISLAND!!
Now this bug is 7-9 months old, on the Lego DLC, A NEW PRODUCT, its not fixed either.
As it is clear that nothing is being done to fix this bug, i request a refund, on the basis that i have been sold a faulty product. Not only is it faulty, you FREAKING KNEW this bug was there, yet went ahead with the launch, not giving a hoot about the customers. I am pretty sure that knowingly selling a faulty product is, as far as i know, not legal.

It's not a bug, it is intentional, on fortune and lego islands are available only four groups of championships one group for each season.
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:19:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: waznewz Go to Quoted Post

It's not a bug, it is intentional, on fortune and lego islands are available only four groups of championships one group for each season.

if that is the case, how come my still open bug rapports on fortune island, are still open, last message from support was "We are currently looking into this and your ticket will be added to our investigation."
I guess they are uanware of it being intentional then?
DISCLAIMER: i have Asperger's Syndrome, if you are offended by anything i write, I am sorry, Thank you :-)
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:28:01 AM(UTC)
It just shows how lazy they are. All the time in effort spent to create DLC's and they can't be bothered to spend the tiny amount of time it would take to create new events for each month. I'll never visit Lego land but I did love Fortune Island, but after those 4 weeks, I have yet to return. They made so many great tracks that they will never utilize. At least let us make our own damn championships. I'm sure that will be a feature they will add down the road and praise themselves just like when they finally fixed the Rival's events, meanwhile everyone will be wondering why the hell they didn't include it in the first place.
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:47:55 PM(UTC)
Tried to make a thing about this earlier and I guess it never posted or got deleted or just poofed into nonexistence. Glad to know i'm not the only one to think its a croc of poo tho.
#6 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 2:22:41 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Trolling removed - D]

Edited by user Friday, July 12, 2019 3:49:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 6:31:28 AM(UTC)
"16 hours ago
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time out today to report this issue in and providing video!

We are currently investigating this issue and I've added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as "on-hold" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation. We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.

As for any refunds please contact Xbox or Windows support.

XBOX: http://support.xbox.com
WINDOWS: https://support.microsoft.com

Thank you for your patience."

Allow me to translate:
- Why oh why did you bother to report this issue? This ticket will be ignored from now on, and you will never hear from us again, that is how special our customers are to us.
For refunds, please allow for another department to ignore that for you.

LOL bye.

TBF they have only know about this since before christmas last year..
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 8:56:19 PM(UTC)
See this is where I think they could up playability without constantly having to do the same races over and over again.

For example in the Playlist add the following:

1. For fortune island have a seasonal championship like present but change of tracks and class types, for achieving this give away an off-road vehicle or one fitted to the championship itself.

2. Same bases but for Lego and for winning give away an exclusive Lego car and or Lego Clothing item.

That way those with the DLC's have purpose to visit them and race each week whilst gaining exclusive content.

At present if you've done all races in the DLC's and the seasonal championship races, you don't have any real reason to return unless your messing around and or improving you rival times.. I don't mention PR's because they're isn't an obvious achievement for trying to compete against 'trainers' on leaderboards (example 2,000 meter jump in a peel, that are NEVER removed even being report a million times as obvious cheating).

Oh and for us who redo a championship race to help others, instead of giving us nothing for helping the team win maybe give us a couple of Free Wheel Spins and or a Super Wheelspin, after all we are still included in the win for the team, but get nothing in return!

Edited by user Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:04:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Looking for a free tune calculator?
Visit: http://forzatuner.com
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 2:44:52 PM(UTC)
What about the xp and credits you get for doing the race? @FreshGALNET ;)

But you are right, there should be definitely some kind of consolation prize for the ones who won these races already. It is a bit boring to visit the DLC areas only to finish the seasonal PR stunts.

Notification

Icon
Error