This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:14:32 PM(UTC)
does anybody else have this problem?
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:35:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zayin Br Go to Quoted Post

Nope
Started and Finished all of them

Are you getting the message that if you start the McLaren cup your other championship will be reset

Why cant you finish the last race ??
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 8:23:50 PM(UTC)
What issue are you having, exactly? I got through both without any difficulty or technical problems.
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 12:41:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Nope

Are you getting the message that if you start the McLaren cup your other championship will be reset

I cant even start the Mclaren cup mine is in the woods and it shouldn't spawn there and for the last FR spotlight race it kicks me out everytime

Edited by user Sunday, July 14, 2019 12:49:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 2:29:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Nope

I cant even start the Mclaren cup mine is in the woods and it shouldn't spawn there and for the last FR spotlight race it kicks me out everytime

Pc or xbox

Have you tried in solo mode
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 10:16:52 AM(UTC)
I just tried to do the Mclaren cup and it looks like its no longer available!?? Just googled it and it appears its only available for 7 days, that isnt much of a window of opportunity is it? Now a select few have a p12c that's pretty much beating anything in S1 class! Great!

Surely its only fair to leave the challenges open? No ones going to be auctioning them so we're stuffed!
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 2:21:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: m4tday Go to Quoted Post
I just tried to do the Mclaren cup and it looks like its no longer available!?? Just googled it and it appears its only available for 7 days, that isnt much of a window of opportunity is it? Now a select few have a p12c that's pretty much beating anything in S1 class! Great!

Surely its only fair to leave the challenges open? No ones going to be auctioning them so we're stuffed!

All seasonal events just past the season, thus, the seasonal event.

It'll probably come around again, the ability to get the mcclaren

Vice president, moderated club.
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:37:19 PM(UTC)

Are you new to the game
These are seasonal events and change every week...and have done for about 7 or 8 months now
You might just need to wait until the next time it is offered since you missed it this time around
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 5:12:14 PM(UTC)

Yes, the rewards for each Seasonal Playlist are only acquirable during the week of their respective season, which changes every Thursday. I'm still learning the ropes with Horizon, so I've missed out on some goodies as well. It is what it is, so be sure to keep tabs on the Playlist (at least on a weekly basis) to see if there's anything there that interests you.

Notification

Icon
Error