This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:51:58 AM(UTC)
Hi,

With the addition of the 812 Superfast in the Star Card menu, I wanted to complete all the stories.
I completed all 9 stories (from the normal game) and 1 from the expansions (Fortune Island), so 10 in total, just to be clear.
When I checked my stats it says I've only completed 7 out of 8 (?!)
In the livestream for series 11 it was mentioned that you don't need the Lego expansion or Fortune Island (I still have it) for the 812 Superfast.
Is there another story coming next series? Or is it a problem?
Because now it's kinda frustrating... completed every story (with all stars) and the game stats say I didn't....

Thanks already :)
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:02:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quirijnvh94 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

With the addition of the 812 Superfast in the Star Card menu, I wanted to complete all the stories.
I completed all 9 stories (from the normal game) and 1 from the expansions (Fortune Island), so 10 in total, just to be clear.
When I checked my stats it says I've only completed 7 out of 8 (?!)
In the livestream for series 11 it was mentioned that you don't need the Lego expansion or Fortune Island (I still have it) for the 812 Superfast.
Is there another story coming next series? Or is it a problem?
Because now it's kinda frustrating... completed every story (with all stars) and the game stats say I didn't....

Thanks already :)

what does it say in your star card stats
game stats are all over the place

Notification

Icon
Error