This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:31:30 PM(UTC)
The Victory Junction Gang livery turned out amazing, great work.
SlowMotionFire

#127 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 3:51:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlowMotionFire Go to Quoted Post
The Victory Junction Gang livery turned out amazing, great work.

Thanks bro - it was an amazingly fun livery to duplicate :-)
I've stayed in contact with John... I think his next livery request is gonna be just as much fun! :-)
Oh, did you see that Ford has another special LeMans 2019 livery for the Ford GT? I'm liking the #85 Wynn's ;-)

Thanks again for the kind comments sir - when you really enjoy doing what you're doing, it shows :-)

RB
#128 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:37:48 PM(UTC)
Another tribute livery, this time from the 2017 12hrs of Bathurst race. Same deal as previous paint, body style differences required a few modifications to the layout. Truth be known, I was supposed to do the 2019 livery but messed-up and did 2017 instead (opps!).... so you can expect to see another similar (but different) livery soon on #74a Jamec Pem Racing - but the 2018/19 livery ;-)

Car: 2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra
File Name: #74a_jamec2017
Description: #74a Jamec Pem Racing @ 12hrs of Bathurst 2/3/2017

Source:

Tribute Livery:

RB
#129 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 3:47:41 PM(UTC)
Tribute livery from the 2018 12hrs of Bathurst race. Same deal as previous paint, body style differences blah, blah, blah. I could not find a 2019 photo of this car to save my soul, so I went with what I could get - the 2018 livery. Hope this makes-up for the mess-up.

Car: 2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra
File Name: #74a_jamec2018
Description: #74a Jamec Pem Racing @ 12hrs of Bathurst 2/2/2018

Source:

Tribute Livery:

Thanks for visiting :-)

RB

Edited by user Sunday, June 2, 2019 3:59:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#130 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:20:50 PM(UTC)
Hi RB,

I have a livery for ya whenever you get the time. the new 2019 KPAX Racing Bentley GT3. I like the looks like it has some chrome on it too. doesn't matter which one or you can do both #9, and #3. your R8's are sweet. just downloaded them. I hear ya about what you were telling me about some stuff, it wasn't a tirade, i would feel the same way.

take care my friend

John
#131 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 12:01:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JohnQ364 Go to Quoted Post
Hi RB,

I have a livery for ya whenever you get the time. the new 2019 KPAX Racing Bentley GT3. I like the looks like it has some chrome on it too. doesn't matter which one or you can do both #9, and #3. your R8's are sweet. just downloaded them. I hear ya about what you were telling me about some stuff, it wasn't a tirade, i would feel the same way.

take care my friend

John

Hi John, I've thought about doing the KPAX Bentley before, I think it was that #17on the grill you can't get rid of that caused me to not do it. I'll assume you're OK with that - so I'll do 'em both after I get done with my current project. The R-8's were fun - happy you liked em' :-)

RB
PS: Thanks for letting me bend your ear on the other stuff. They'll figure it out, or not. I'm just here to have fun - it's all good.
#132 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 8:04:55 AM(UTC)
You know I had to paint this one ;-) I do have a special fondness for the GT... everyone has a dream car, and this one is mine (next to my 2001 Mustang of course)

Car: 2016 Ford #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans
File Name: #85wynns2019
Description: #85 Keating Motorsports @ 24hrs of Le Mans (test day) 3/31/2019

Source:

Tribute Livery:

As always... thanks for visiting!

RB
#133 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:08:47 AM(UTC)
By Request... another livery from the 12hrs of Bathurst race - 2017. Driver Will Davison set a lap time of 2:03.386 to finish P2 in the Qualifying session, but the #59a Car was unable to be repaired for the race following a clash with the wall during Ben Barnicoat’s qualifying stint.

Car: 2014 McLaren #60 Bhaiteh 12C GT3
File Name: #59a_tekno2017
Description: #59a Tekno Autosports @ 12hrs of Bathurst (qualifying) 2/4/2017

Source:

Tribute Livery:

RB
#134 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 5:04:37 AM(UTC)
Hey RB,

Sweet liveries, even better as the Wynn's Ford GT won the AM class. what would make it all better is if Turn 10 would let us place stuff on the windows, and basically where we want. I always thought that was annoying if you wanted the design real life race liveries.

keep on, keepin on my friend
JohnQ
#135 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:25:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JohnQ364 Go to Quoted Post
Hey RB,
Sweet liveries, even better as the Wynn's Ford GT won the AM class. what would make it all better is if Turn 10 would let us place stuff on the windows, and basically where we want. I always thought that was annoying if you wanted the design real life race liveries.
keep on, keepin on my friend
JohnQ

Hi John, Thanks for the compliment my friend! They were FUN! It was also pretty awesome to see the Wynn's GT take 1st place at Le Mans... and I guess was fitting that the win was taken away by the same organization that gave the Ford GT an advantage in the AM class (you'll understand more if you Google "Le Mans BOP 2019") that all but predetermined the outcome. I guess they were trying to make up for their "mistake". I understand and agree with Ford... time to pull out of Le Mans racing, and probably should have waited until after the event to announce it ;-)

It would be great to see FM8 come out with a revised 3D model that would allow for graphics anywhere - but it is what it is. You can work around some issues... some you can't though.

RB

BTW: I am working on the K-Pax liveries... and since I started with the McLaren K-Pax, I wanted to continue doind all the liveries to show the evolution of the team. So I'm starting with the 2018 Bentleys and working up to the current ones. The 2018 versions of 3 & 9 are already done (need to race & take pics prior to sharing) and will be posted soon. The 2019 versions are on a different model Bentley so I'm not sure the liveries of that year would look good with the changes to body lines between models. I did see that they changed liveries in 2018 to the current green/chrome/black scheme and will probably do that one. I will try for the 2019 version, but I have my doubts on it. We'll talk later on that on xBox. TTYS
#136 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 8:32:04 AM(UTC)
Having painted the K-Pax McLarens, when I go a request to do the 2019 versions on the Bentley it seemed natural to continue the chronology by painting the 2018 versions first. So here they are :-)

Car: 2017 Bentley #17a Liqui Moly M-Sport Continentl GT3
File Name: #3kpax2018
Description: #3 K-Pax Racing @ Lime Rock - Pirelli World Challenge 5/28/2018
About this livery: LAKEVILLE, Conn. – May 28, 2018 – The Pirelli World Challenge (PWC) SprintX double-header held at Lime Rock Park (Conn.) began as an up-hill battle for K-PAX Racing’s two Bentley Continental GT3s, but it ended as a successful stop. In two races on Memorial Day, the team earned three podium finishes – including a Pro-Am victory in the finale.
more ----> https://www.kpaxracing.c...ient-at-lime-rock-park/

Source:

Replica:

File Name: #9kpax2018
Description: #9 K-Pax Racing @ Lime Rock - Pirelli World Challenge 5/28/2018

Source:

Replica:

RB
#137 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:00:50 AM(UTC)
More K-Pax! This time at the Intercontinental GT Challenge/California 8 Hours October 28, 2018.

File Name: #9kpax2018-ca8hr
Description: #9 K-Pax Racing @ Laguna Seca - California 8 Hours 10/28/2018
About this livery: “We had a challenge running the first-generation Continental GT3 – although the car has been great this season. Álvaro [Parente] put in a stellar qualifying effort, but we just really didn’t have the pace today. We did as best as we could. I’d put our team up against anyone. But, we’re looking forward to next year with the second-generation Continental GT3 and a whole new program.”
more ----> https://www.kpaxracing.c...-in-california-8-hours/

Source:

Replica:

RB
#138 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 2:25:26 PM(UTC)
So..... having done the #85 Keating Motorsports Ford GT livery (post #132) - it seemed right to do another retro-Wynn's livery on a different car. The Mercedes-AMG Team Riley Motorsports had a strong performance at the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona International Speedway and have remained competitive this season.... so a tribute livery seemed in order :-)

Car: 2014 Mercedes-Benz #84 HTP Motorsport SLS AMG GT3
File Name: #33wynns2019
Description: #33 "Wynn's" Riley Motorsports @ Rolex 24hrs of Daytona 01/26/2019

Source:

Tribute Livery:

RB
#139 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 6:28:25 PM(UTC)
I just bought the game and these are awesome. If I may ask a newb question, how does one find them to download? Really spectacular work
#140 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 3:38:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BrimstoneLangly Go to Quoted Post
I just bought the game and these are awesome. If I may ask a newb question, how does one find them to download? Really spectacular work

Thanks my friend - we try hard :-)

1) To search... Get in the car you want to apply the paint then go to Paint & Customize, Find Designs... at the bottom of the page you have a list of options...
Select, Back, Sort, Design Options, and SEARCH
2) On your controller, select the search feature (the small button to the lower left of the big X home button at the top center).
3) using the controller type (in the Creator text area ) ... OKC Radar Bob
4) select search and it'll pop-up if I have any paints for that car

Thanks again for the kind words... it's a lot of fun for me, and more so when I can share it with others & get positive feedback.

RB
#141 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 4:01:01 AM(UTC)
It's been awhile... such is summertime. Always more stuff to do outside while the weather is nice but I always manage to put aside some time to paint. Seems like I've neglected one make of cars as I only had one paint for the 458 GTE & one for the GTLM - so we'll try to rectify that situation. I was going to do the HubAuto Ferarri but after doing some searching and finding the T2 Motorsports car with her reflective mirror-blue & red paint, it was a no brainer... I especially like working with the chrome colors and this paint seemed perfect. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I had fun creating it :-)

Car: 2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE
File Name: #75t2motorsp2018
Description: #75 T2 Motorsports @ 24hrs of SPA - 07/25/2018

Source:

Tribute Livery:

RB
#142 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:04:14 AM(UTC)
Hi guys!

The Porsche Cayman GT4 #940 GIGASPEED Team GetSpeed Performance with drivers Max Berlin & Jens Zossen took 1st place at the 2018 VLN (The VLN, properly the Veranstaltergemeinschaft Langstreckenpokal Nürburgring - an Association of Nürburgring Endurance Cup Organisers). The qualifying was initially not very promising, because in heavy traffic and under many yellow phases they made it only to 5th place. In the race, both riders showed an incredibly strong performance. Unlike in Qaulifying, they benefited this time from some flag signals. Combined with the routine and perfectly timed pit stops they scored a time advantage of just under two minutes on the competition and finished the race in first.

Car: 2019 #4 Porsche Motorsport 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
File Name: #940getspeed2018
Description: #940 GIGASPEED Team GetSpeed Performance @ Nurburgring 03/24/2018

Source:

Replica:

RB

Edited by user Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:44:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error