#1 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:11:56 PM(UTC)
The problem I'm having is when I change a car, like a bmw I play for awhile and, cut off my xbox and, few hours I'll play horizon 4 again and, when I get to see the car near the house it changes to a Subaru when I just selected the bmw. If someone experience this let me know and, turn 10 and, playground games. This is still the best forza horizon game I'd played.
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:55:04 PM(UTC)
If you log out while driving DLC cars, it will put you in your starting car when you log back in. I suspect it's something to do with XBL sign in/verification. Basically, the game doesn't verify your login and that you should have access to the DLC in question until after it's already decided what car to put you in upon loading.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 3:07:54 AM(UTC)
If you're on the Xbox One and own the Car Pass, you might need to go to the Microsoft Store and install the Car Pass again from there.

Every time DLC cars have been added to the Car Pass they've added new licenses for the cars, but those are not installed automatically.

Notification

Icon
Error