This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:58:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MOOPY SOUP Go to Quoted Post
There is absolutely no way these are all created using what they gave us. Some car designs I have seen use actual photos on them. I have seen a screen shot from movies on a couple. Not buying it. Something tells me that Turn 10 has allowed their favorite designers to use such a way to use actual photos or it is even an employee who has access to this. So no...not all of what we see is done using what we have.

Idk about now - but past Forza games it was possible to import images. It wasn't a feature in the game, but there were mods / hacks that allowed you to do it. You definitely could in the first one, and I remember some people doing it in at least one later game (either 2 or 3), also. Idk about the games after that. I didn't really look into it.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:00:22 PM(UTC)
I wish there was a computer editing tool. Like - so you could use mouse/keyboard/tablet/etc. Using joysticks/buttons is a pain. It would be nice to use an official tool, then export to the game/servers/something.
#28 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:36:20 PM(UTC)
i looked for a design for the "A-Team" GMC Van and found a Taylor Swift photo.. i zoomed in and i can tell you, this picture was imported. The fade of color was all with dots
#29 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 8:54:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PrinzIV4N Go to Quoted Post
i looked for a design for the "A-Team" GMC Van and found a Taylor Swift photo.. i zoomed in and i can tell you, this picture was imported. The fade of color was all with dots

Oh damn. You are so right! Was it this one?

Swift on Van

This is the original btw:

original

Edited by user Friday, June 23, 2017 8:56:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:49:43 PM(UTC)
Oh really? Man! I saw the other day a car with Starkiller from starwars tfu !!! Impressive works!
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 10:26:01 AM(UTC)
I just started to do designs in FH3, I have always tried to make exact replicas of famous race cars or movie cars. It takes a lot of work and sometimes a lot of layers. I made a license plate that has more layers than all of my car designs. I made a A-Team design and when I went to check how it looked in the store I also saw the Taylor Swift design. Now I know and trust me I have searched youtube and seen 100's of different design timelapse videos (great work to those guys especially the amine ones) That Taylor one is uploaded. But maybe they did it on one of the other games and transfered it to FH3. Let me give a shout out to all the artists that do the hard work because your designs are crazy good. Im only a amatuer but working on being better and learn new tricks in designs everyday.
I live my life one design at a time!!!!!
#32 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 6:51:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gr333nz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MOOPY SOUP Go to Quoted Post
There is absolutely no way these are all created using what they gave us. Some car designs I have seen use actual photos on them. I have seen a screen shot from movies on a couple. Not buying it. Something tells me that Turn 10 has allowed their favorite designers to use such a way to use actual photos or it is even an employee who has access to this. So no...not all of what we see is done using what we have.

get some actual proof before saying turn 10 covertly give a handful of gamers access to secret tools to make liveries. You can go on twitch and see people painting live or look on you tube and see paints being made

I'll be streaming a car customization soon on twitch. Going to allow the viewers to throw out ideas
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:09:07 AM(UTC)
as a LONG TIME Forza customer who has also been making skins for at least the last 3 releases, I for one would kill for an SVG upload feature.

place all the limit syou feel you need to on it, but there *are* limits to the level of quality accuracy the in-game editor provides.

we're not talking about uploading "zbrush" content, but how many times must i recreate a logo for this game. do you guys realize how [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] time consuming it is?

Edited by user Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:18:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:46:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ Lime Go to Quoted Post
There is no image upload device in Forza, and I hope that there never will be. All the designs you see are made using the vinyl editor in the game.

So you are saying me a professional graphic artist is not limited in this designer compared to adobe Photoshop, or adobe illustrator? If you are then you have never touched any of those programs. Just saying Adobe Puts that [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] decal maker in it's place.

Edited by user Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:17:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:40:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ElfVierzehn Go to Quoted Post

Swift on Van

original

This throws a wrench into the "you can't upload images" line of thought.

#36 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 5:09:06 AM(UTC)
This is from FH2 when there was a hack on the pc version that allowed people to upload pictures and then they just transferred it to FH3
I live my life one design at a time!!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 8:01:51 AM(UTC)
I'd love to be able to create on Corel and import. I don;t have a lot of time to creat on Forza (adulting and all), but could pop some logos and such out oin Corel and import them for my cars. Recreate some of the old cars I remember - Dan Gurney Cougar for example. Gold and maroon. I just don;t have time to learn the Forza system to make every little thing. Dang what a first world problem, eh?

I don't need any more flat black Monster Energy cars. Just sayin... LOL
#38 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 1:14:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RealBigCadillac Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ElfVierzehn Go to Quoted Post

Swift on Van

original

This throws a wrench into the "you can't upload images" line of thought.

not really... that image was created by Tomninnin, and he took his sweet time to make it as perfect as only he can do, all with the vinyl editor!!
#39 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:13:05 AM(UTC)
There is no image upload device in Forza, and I hope that there never will be. All the designs you see are made using the vinyl editor in the game.

Why do you hope there will never be an image upload? It will make designs so much easier.
#40 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:16:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheFishE77 Go to Quoted Post

^ This.

With some patience and practice there really is no limit to what you can do with the in-game tools, and I as well sincerely hope they never add an image import feature. Best way to get started is just jump in there and start messing around with stuff, let your creativity take off! Don't let yourself get discouraged if you aren't making triple-A liveries right off the bat, all of the painters you see had to start somewhere too.

Why do you both hope there will never be image import in forza? A feature like this will make creating designs so much easier!
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error