This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#226 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 5:21:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BlearActor76741 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post
Unfortunately the newest update seems to have caused a small problem for me. Despite having earned more business income since i have installed the update, my progress towards "the Magnate" is stuck at the same amount of money i had earned before the update. Since no-one else is complaining, i guess, that this is a bug that happens only to very, very few People (?). Business income i have received on July 3rd, 4th and 5th has definitely not been added to the total amount of business income. I don't know if it is just a simple UI error or if it is completely broken.

I have already opened a support ticket.

Before the update I had roughly 990000 credits from Business income, after the update I had 871000, it does seem to be counting the daily income though,
suppose I have been delayed by about 4 days :)

Mine has been stuck on 835k for past 3 days. Despite my messages averaging over 36k a daily for earnings.

My amount raised to 905k today, far less than what my business earnings show
#227 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 8:28:12 PM(UTC)
Only the base game content is required to complete the Star Card challenges and earn these rewards.
I was Just wondering for Story Superstar do we only have to complete the stories that were in game from day one or no we instead have to complete every horizon story(including dlc)? And yes I'm aware that you have to get a total of 300 stars, 2,000,000 cr from the businesses and the other thing(can't remember off the top of my head) but judging from the title of this thread it just sounds like you don't need to go through every story to complete the challenges. It just sounds like you only need Worlds Fastest, Laracer, Stunt Driver and Drift Club.

Edited by user Sunday, July 7, 2019 7:49:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/20/2019 9:01:20 AM(UTC)
#228 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 9:14:46 PM(UTC)
Currently it's not possible without paid DLC. The message you're quoting is wrong.

Edited by user Sunday, July 7, 2019 5:37:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#229 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 5:07:30 AM(UTC)
I'm really confused by this star card thing

I'm trying to get the 812 from the story superstar but it won't show as gold for three items. The money I understand as it will take awhile but
Yarn spinner 95/100
Story star 285/300

Ive completed all stories to 100% with 3 gold stars on each. So I'm at a loss why these are like this.
#230 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 6:12:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nutbarz Go to Quoted Post
It says I need to do all the Showcases, and Remixes. I already did them. lol

you need to redo them
was stated in the release notes when the update was put out

Ok, Also, saw your edited post Talby, So I'll just wait for the remixes, lol. I got 50 head to head to win in the mean time, lol

Edited by user Sunday, July 7, 2019 2:58:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#231 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 7:02:24 AM(UTC)
I have completed all of the events for the racing superstar star card except the showcase remix events. Will turn 10 rerelease them or is there another way to access them?
 2 users liked this post.
#232 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 8:17:01 AM(UTC)

My amount raised to 905k today, far less than what my business earnings show

For me it is still suck at 911,375 since the update. Despite having received business income for 5 more days so far (all 3 businesses), the number won't change.

Edited by user Sunday, July 7, 2019 8:37:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#233 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 2:17:42 PM(UTC)
Mine has completely messed up, been playing everyday since the update with all 3 businesses fully complete and my cr earned only says 36,000
think it needs fixing
#234 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 2:50:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orange Wolfie Go to Quoted Post
I'm really confused by this star card thing

I'm trying to get the 812 from the story superstar but it won't show as gold for three items. The money I understand as it will take awhile but
Yarn spinner 95/100
Story star 285/300

Ive completed all stories to 100% with 3 gold stars on each. So I'm at a loss why these are like this.

There's a Drift Story on Fortune Island, do you have that?
#235 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 3:54:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
Currently it's not possible without paid DLC. The message you're quoting is wrong.

It's quite possible that they did this just to put a burr under people's saddles that just have to have everything NOW!

it's been mentioned in their stream, they've got 20 months worth of content planned. I'd imagine with all the open areas on the main map, they'll be more than enough added to base game to do the star card
 2 users liked this post.
#236 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 4:35:49 PM(UTC)
My money earned from businesses is stuck at 872000. It hasn't gone up in a while despite receiving daily payouts.
 1 user liked this post.
#237 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 8:18:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Unwired Eddie Go to Quoted Post
My money earned from businesses is stuck at 872000. It hasn't gone up in a while despite receiving daily payouts.

Me too. I'm stuck at 412,000 (or something like that). Luckily I have the Ferrari already or this would annoy me more.

1 user liked this post.
#238 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 10:13:16 PM(UTC)
I wonder why they added Showcase Remix to the Star Card feature when they don't give use those events.
Just like last month, there are no Showcare Remix events this month.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#239 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 11:02:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
I wonder why they added Showcase Remix to the Star Card feature when they don't give use those events.

They indicated in stream they Remixes will come in playlist but I guess this month playlist was already in the release process.

#240 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 12:20:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

They are going to start the remixes soon. They should have just opened up the ones that they already made.
 1 user liked this post.
#241 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 4:49:58 AM(UTC)
When you start a showcase event you should have a choice between regular & remix. Doesn't seem that hard.
#242 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 7:27:56 AM(UTC)
I just passed a million on mine. So probably within in the next 3 weeks i'll have enough to get the 812. I already have one so i'll have to decide if I wanna sell the extra one. Hmmmm
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#243 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 7:47:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RED RIDER NL Go to Quoted Post
When you start a showcase event you should have a choice between regular & remix. Doesn't seem that hard.

I don't think so
Emmett Doc Brown about FM bugs: I invented the Time Machine to gain perhaps even an answer to that universal question, "Why"?
#244 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 7:50:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I just passed a million on mine. So probably within in the next 3 weeks i'll have enough to get the 812. I already have one so i'll have to decide if I wanna sell the extra one. Hmmmm

Tune one for winter, keep the other for other seasons, win win!

Unless you're elite, they've killed the ultra rare car sale prices even more so than originally.

By their description of their fix, everyone should be able to sell the 812 at 10 million. But alas, I'll not be letting the boys grab mine.
#245 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 11:17:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Tune one for winter, keep the other for other seasons, win win!

Unless you're elite, they've killed the ultra rare car sale prices even more so than originally.

By their description of their fix, everyone should be able to sell the 812 at 10 million. But alas, I'll not be letting the boys grab mine.

That sounds like a great idea. I got two P1s. One for winter and the other for the other seasons. My winter P1 handles a little better than the other one oddly enough lol
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#246 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 11:55:10 AM(UTC)
The "Star Cards" are gonna be my biggest ball ache in FH4.

The reward I cannot ever achieve is the "Snapper" challenge.

No-one downloads my photos and why would they?

So how do I get this challenge completed?

Taking photos will require 100s of photos and I've already hit my limit.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:21:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#247 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 12:31:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post

The only car I do not have due to missing it in the "Forzathon Shop" is the "Ferrari 812".

Despite having the game since early pre-order early release and having played it every day since release. I missed it due to not really knowing what "Forzathon Live" was and carried about my business playing through the game.

So to see the 812 come up as a reward was a big thing for me!

However, it is a reward I cannot ever achieve as the "Star Cards" include the "Snapper" challenge.

No-one downloads my photos and why would they? So how do I get this challenge completed? Taking photos will require 100s of photos and I've already hit my limit.

I'm in a similar situation. I missed the 812 the 1st time because I didn't even know the shop existed. However, The snapper challenge has nothing to do with getting the 812. The 812 is a reward for completing the story card. Nothing else is required.
#248 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 1:38:56 PM(UTC)
I actually care more about the Gametag-Flair than about the 812 (i already have two), and i am not really happy that so far 181,375 of business income simply did not count towards the progress of completing "The Magnate".
#249 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 1:56:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post

The only car I do not have due to missing it in the "Forzathon Shop" is the "Ferrari 812".

Despite having the game since early pre-order early release and having played it every day since release. I missed it due to not really knowing what "Forzathon Live" was and carried about my business playing through the game.

So to see the 812 come up as a reward was a big thing for me!

However, it is a reward I cannot ever achieve as the "Star Cards" include the "Snapper" challenge.

No-one downloads my photos and why would they? So how do I get this challenge completed? Taking photos will require 100s of photos and I've already hit my limit.

I only got the snapper last night
Delete pics and take new ones
Takes a while and not fun..very boring
Also create 2nd account and go and download tge pucs and like each of them to get it done quicker

Im having the issue with the blueprinter challenge
Still at least 160 uses away from getting to level 5

At least you dont need that challenge for the 812
Stuck waiting for remix showcases to reappear
#250 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 5:26:46 PM(UTC)
I notice the Star Cards mention 3 businesses but I can't find any info anywhere online about a third business. Is it somewhere on the map I'm not seeing or is it still unreleased?
16 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error