This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<34567PrevNext
#101 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:22:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Although the FH4 has done a lot of collaboration, we can not buy most of those cars at auto shows.

I am tired of the challenge.
I have the skills to achieve that. In other words, the level of difficulty does not matter. I'm just tired of these "challenge".
Why can't we buy a new car at an auto show? For User Engagement?
My loyalty to FH4 has already been lost. I liked Forza as a sandbox.
I do not want to continue the endless "challenge" marathon, nor do I want to keep reloading the auction all day...

The Top Gear cars are won by completing the Top Gear story, not in the Playlist. The story happens to be in the Playlist yes, but you can complete it anytime and get your 3 cars regardless.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:36:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:27:06 AM(UTC)
Although the FH4 has done a lot of collaboration, we can not buy most of those cars at auto shows.

I have the skills to achieve that. In other words, the level of difficulty does not matter. I'm just tired of these "challenge".
I do not want to continue the endless "challenge" marathon, nor do I want to keep reloading the auction all day...

I agree.

Why have new cars only available to get for 7 days and why only the ability to get just one?
 2 users liked this post.
#103 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:29:24 AM(UTC)
Read the reply right above yours.....

These cars are recevied after completing the new TG story with 30 stars.

The AMG 6x6 MAY come available later.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:30:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:30:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post

The Top Gear cars are won by completing the Top Gear story, not in the Playlist.

I point out that those cars can not be purchased at the auto show as a problem. (I know that these cars are a reward for the story because I was watching streaming)
If we wanted to get one more of these cars, we would have to try to get at AH where there are extremely few listings and malicious users who use macros. It's not an easy challenge and a chore that goes on forever.
In advance, "Prepare multiple tunes and liveries and load them every time" is not the solution.
Online races do not have the time to do this.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:31:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:35:12 AM(UTC)
I point out that those cars can not be purchased at the auto show as a problem.

Well technically the story is part of the Playlist anyway. But you will be able to complete it whenever you want, so at least it's not the usual time-gated content. The Ranger Raptor was added to the Autoshow.

Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Two corrections.

First, there are only 21 stars in the story.

Second, the 6x6 is won with the 21st.

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 10:36:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#106 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:37:09 AM(UTC)
Good to know. I was not aware this story was shorter than some of the others.

Thanks!
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

2 users liked this post.
#107 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 11:12:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Read the reply right above yours.....

My bad, I thought we were talking about new cars in general, I forgot the title of the thread I was replying to.
Still it would be nice to have them unlock in the auto show too when you earn them.
#108 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 11:49:35 AM(UTC)
Fantastic additions, but I have one big concern...

The G63 6x6 sounds like the G65 with a V12 engine (according to the stream), and they mention twice that it's an altered version of the G65 - which it isn't...

If it releases like that, I'll be mightily disappointed because there's no excuse for getting it wrong when the clue is in the name lol.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#109 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 12:09:26 PM(UTC)
G63 6x6 and a really fast track-tor nice! too bad my Xbox One died :(
I 'm not fast
 6 users liked this post.
#110 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 2:13:06 PM(UTC)
I really HATE this new way they are dealing with new to the game cars.

Give them to us via DLC , not locking them behind challenges or online events... this is absurd at this point...

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#111 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 3:43:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
The Stig's tractor-driving cousin is drifting in what is really starting to look like a certain open-world racing game:

People's speculation of a Top Gear pack or Top Gear-themed playlist is running wild, and they're even thinking the Koenigsegg CCX might show up. It came out in 2006.

The plot thickens.

Hm. Seems we were both right. This’ll be a good month.
 2 users liked this post.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 3:44:14 PM(UTC)
Track tor looks good but I would rather pay for a DLC so I can do my own thing and enjoy the new vehicles right away.
Earning them would be a lot more fun if they said earn X amount of influence points doing whatever you like to unlock the vehicles.
Sure free stuff is good, but I don't like being forced to do events I don't enjoy to obtain them.

Moderated since 24-06-19 How much longer?
 4 users liked this post.
#113 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 6:46:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
A freaking tractor?! Really?!

I don't care how fast it can mow down hay or till crops, can we please try to satisfy the phone book-length car wish list first before cluttering up our garages with yet another weirdo reject from the Island of Misfit Forza Vehicles? The humongous Honda Minivan FM7 got last year would even be more appropriate than agricultural machinery. How many Reliant-type one-offs that will never be used more than twice do players need? It wont be long before we have enough of these museum-freak vehicles to launch a Horizon spin-off game dedicated solely to trash-throw away vehicles.

Besides, wouldn't you much rather receive the huge snow plow, flatbed truck, or even the bus from Horizon 3?

I've always wanted to get the bus as far back as FH1, Bus races anyone?

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 6:47:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#114 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 9:51:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Give them to us via DLC , not locking them behind challenges or online events... this is absurd at this point...

Yeah, the 6x6 is possibly the only car I've requested that's actually been added to the game, so of course it gets added behind a challenge I suspect I won't be able to complete.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#115 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 9:54:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, the 6x6 is possibly the only car I've requested that's actually been added to the game, so of course it gets added behind a challenge I suspect I won't be able to complete.

Add me via Xbox and we can complete them in a convoy if you struggle with a particular challenge.
#116 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 10:04:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post

Add me via Xbox and we can complete them in a convoy if you struggle with a particular challenge.

I wasn't aware the Story chapters could be done in co-op. I appreciate the offer and I'll keep it in mind.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#117 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:29:01 PM(UTC)
Just a heads up, I don't know if this has been pointed out or not yet, but the M-B G 63 6×6 has a perk that gives you a total of 6 wheelspins for only 25 skill points. Which means the entire skill card offers a total of 7 wheelspins from all the perks. :) Just thought I'd point that out in case if anyone overlooks it.
#118 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:05:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
Just a heads up, I don't know if this has been pointed out or not yet, but the M-B G 63 6×6 has a perk that gives you a total of 6 wheelspins for only 25 skill points. Which means the entire skill card offers a total of 7 wheelspins from all the perks. :) Just thought I'd point that out in case if anyone overlooks it.

I just got as excited as a 4 toed sloth.
#119 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:00:56 AM(UTC)
Credit where is credit is due. This update seems to be bug free *fingers crossed*. People finally have a chance to get the superfast although I don't think it's going to be anything special personally.

The Top Gear story is a good addition. It fits in with what the game was marketed as and Chris Harris is a good choice for the voice over. I've watched his youtube stuff for years. My only complaint would be that I wish it had the normal 10 chapters but I'd rather have quality over quantity so that's not a big deal.

As for real complaints, I can kind of understand the regular showcase events not being tracked for the star card but the remixes are part of the playlist so it should definitely be possible to add those retroactively.
#120 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:52:06 AM(UTC)
Top Gear story and cars Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-KjJpaNDo
#121 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 7:41:10 AM(UTC)

I wasn't aware the Story chapters could be done in co-op. I appreciate the offer and I'll keep it in mind.

In my experience, showcases can be completed in co-op with only one participant winning. But it's been my experience a story co-op is each their own. 1 participant can get 3 stars, and 2.

Vice president, moderated club.
#122 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:18:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

In my experience, showcases can be completed in co-op with only one participant winning. But it's been my experience a story co-op is each their own. 1 participant can get 3 stars, and 2.

That is incorrect. I had a friend help me on the first drift club challenges for the Mustang. The higher score wins as long as both parties cross the line and the person with the higher score crosses first.

In other words, as long as the person with 3 stars finishes first and the other person gets across the line in time, you should be rewarded 3 stars, iirc.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:18:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#123 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:31:38 PM(UTC)
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but how do you get 3 stars in the first event, the Lotus Elise one? The quickest I've managed to get it down to is 2:30, I don't see how you can shave another 60 seconds off it in order to get the 3 stars.
 2 users liked this post.
#124 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:13:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrEff1618 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but how do you get 3 stars in the first event, the Lotus Elise one? The quickest I've managed to get it down to is 2:30, I don't see how you can shave another 60 seconds off it in order to get the 3 stars.

It's way faster to take alternative route. Make U-turn right in the start, turn on bridge to the right continue straight to the dirt section and back to tarmack, take left again. You should easily figure this out from the map after dirt section though.
#125 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:50:52 PM(UTC)
I don’t think it’s a u-turn (or at least not way I did it). It’s an immediate left across the bridge. Pause and look at the map and a quick route should be easily apparent.
7 Pages<<34567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error