This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:04:07 AM(UTC)
]Hi folks,

I've been playing Forza Horizon 3 for over a week solid and have done alot already however my stats on the Hub are not updating, only Gamerscore stats are updating but nothing else, no miles driven, cars owned, nothing. Does anyone have a similar problem and a solution on how to fix it? I've played every Forza game there is (apart from Apex) and this is the only time i have had this problem. I should be Level 10 by now but im still on 9.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks. I had a quick browse through the topics and have not seen someone else have a problem with the Hud not updating so it seems this is not a common problem.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:20:43 AM(UTC)
Hi Voodoo. It is a common problem. People are waiting for it to work itself out. Which it will eventually. Here is the link. http://forums.forzamotor...ards-Not-Updating.aspx?=

Edited by user Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:21:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:26:16 AM(UTC)
It's affecting everyone
Seems to be about a week behind or more
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:23:29 AM(UTC)
Hi there,

yes. I have exactly the same problem. The Hub was working the first 4 days from 23rd till 27th and then it doesn't update anymore.
Exept of the Gamerscore.

But this issue exists since 2 years with all Forza titles since Forza 2.
I tried it with PC, XBox One, XBox 360.

Every few weeks it works a short time but the bonus credits are lost if you should be in the next level.
That makes me angry too, because I bought content for Forza Motorsport 5 (only to receive Forza Points to get in a higher level) and the Hub doesn't count it.
That was more than 2 weeks ago.

I hope this will be fixed soon.

In my Forza Hub App the latest "News" are from July 2015. It always refreshes the screenshots of the users but never the news content.
I tried this with several devices and reinstalled the Hub many time.

No fixes until now!
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 12:36:24 AM(UTC)
Again and again and again.
Only partly Updates for ALL Forza titles in the Forza HUB since over 3 Weeks now!
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 12:47:17 AM(UTC)
Last time this happened a bigger update was coming. Hopefully it's snowing soon ; )
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:03:39 AM(UTC)
I also have this problem. It only updates the gamerscore, days played and paid dlc acquired. On the other hand, Forza 6 Apex updates everything after ~24 hours.
User is suspended until 9/8/2019 1:17:07 PM(UTC)
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:48:14 AM(UTC)
Some of FH3's Forza Rewards stats have been blank for more than just a few weeks for me.

It really is amazing how often the Forza Rewards system gets broken and how long it's left in a broken state.

Edited by user Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:49:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:05:20 AM(UTC)
I have bucket list items completed for 2 months and still nothing. Currently I look like I don't like Horizon 3 at all because of missing 27 points :( But it's done already!
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:06:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
It really is amazing how often the Forza Rewards system gets broken and how long it's left in a broken state.

It's funny how it worked from the start. Always the same questions :D

#11 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 3:22:21 PM(UTC)
Oh wait, you get free points for tokens/dlc.
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 11:23:23 PM(UTC)
My stats also are not updated. It's like i've never played the game. But i'm almost level 500.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 12:43:20 PM(UTC)
I logged a support ticket regarding this in February. It got closed because they are aware of the issue. This is (part of) what Nitro Glitter said:
"Thank you for contacting Forza Support! This is a known issue with the Forza Hub and the team is currently investigating. ..."
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:45:12 PM(UTC)
I've noticed that it appears to be mostly Horizon 3 that is not updating. I'm seeing Days Played and Gamerscore update daily for FH3. Even classic Forza Horizon (1) is still updating--with the exception of miles driven. All the other games appear to be updating all stats correctly. Two months of "currently investigating" doesn't sound promising.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:32:31 PM(UTC)
Wow, exactly same games for me. H3 2 last bucket lists to 3000 and H1 miles driven for some last points. Both are stuck for months and I regularly play them to resurrect them.

And Motorsport 3 still nothing too but M4 was OK.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:33:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 9:34:05 AM(UTC)
I'm on Win10 if that matters (forgot to specify that).
#17 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 8:50:20 PM(UTC)
It disconcerting to see that the same problems were occurring for FH3 two years ago - going by the date of this thread.
#18 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 9:46:54 AM(UTC)
FH4 and FH3 stopped refreshing stats ALTOGETHER. Not even gamerscore and days played work.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:09:29 AM(UTC)
So I've gone back to FH2 and FH3 to tie up some loose ends, as I've gotten tired of FH4. I've gone back to do all bucket list items, roads driven, miles driven, etc. Yet still no change in the Forza Hub progress. From what I see on the forums I'm not the the only one with this problem, and I'm relieved to see so. Typically I'm the only one who deals with stupid things like this. I'll give it a week I guess to see if it will refresh, if not what else could I do?
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2019 8:45:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rowe1756 Go to Quoted Post
So I've gone back to FH2 and FH3 to tie up some loose ends, as I've gotten tired of FH4. I've gone back to do all bucket list items, roads driven, miles driven, etc. Yet still no change in the Forza Hub progress. From what I see on the forums I'm not the the only one with this problem, and I'm relieved to see so. Typically I'm the only one who deals with stupid things like this. I'll give it a week I guess to see if it will refresh, if not what else could I do?

There's nothing you can do, aside from submit a ticket. Even then you'll just get a response letting you know they are aware of the issue, have identified the problem and are working on a solution with no more input needed from you.

It's been game score updating only for 2 to 3 months now.

Vice president, moderated club.
#21 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 5:28:38 AM(UTC)
FM4 is updating at full for me but FM3 just in the gamerscore progress bar, not the rest (days played, miles, etc.)
#22 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 4:18:25 PM(UTC)
It disconcerting to see that the same problems were occurring for FH3 two years ago - going by the date of this thread.

Another 3 months, and absolutely nothing has changed for FH3 in the Forza Hub.

#23 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 12:39:37 PM(UTC)

Another 3 months, and absolutely nothing has changed for FH3 in the Forza Hub.

Finally after many months, my FH3 stats have updated in Forza Hub!

Notification

Icon
Error