This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 2:55:21 PM(UTC)
I actually got the 100% completion before I was even 100% complete, close, but still a few events to complete.

"Integrity, is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." -Anonymous and/or Paraphrase -Charles Marshall.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 7:18:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Winterfell1977 Go to Quoted Post
I have 100% achievements. In statistics I have 100% of exhibitions, championships, drift zones, danger zones, speed cameras, speed zones, wish list, etc. In statistics, everything is 100% but in the general figure 99.2%. Anyone have an idea what will be the problem? Thank you very much.

Did you get both barn finds from forzathons
That seems to be what everyone else at 99.2% missed
#78 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 12:55:09 PM(UTC)
I've tried all the suggested fixes, but for whatever reason danger signs don't trigger at all for me anymore. I can make the jump, it goes into slo-mo, but it never registers as a danger sign attempt. It's seriously infuriating.
#79 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:09:14 PM(UTC)
I did everything even got all barn finds and it still says 99 percent the only thing i havent done is complete blizzard mountain and hot wheels but i wanted to 100 percent base game first any help?
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error