4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:46:55 AM(UTC)
WINTER
Starts June 20, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the third season of Series 10.

Next change: June 27 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.
  • 625 FP Car: 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (existing Exclusive model)
  • 575 FP Car: 1952 Hudson Hornet (existing Exclusive model)
  • ?00 FP Car Horn: The Planets - Jupiter
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Pop Turtleneck
  • Wheelspins cost returned this series to 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Winter reward: Hoonigan Fiesta (existing Exclusive model)
  • 80% Winter reward: Ford Mustang '93 (existing Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: Bentley Continental FE (existing Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: Cadillac Limo (existing Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: [must be done in sequence to count]
  • Own and drive any Hypercar
  • Earn 10 Pass Skills while racing in a Hypercar
  • Earn a total of 9 stars from Speed Zones in a Hypercar
  • Win a Road Racing series event at Lakehurst Forest Sprint in a Hypercar

Daily Challenges: (72 hrs each, complete in any order or simultaneous)
  • Earn 2 Awesome Near Miss Skills
  • Earn 3 Ultimate Near Miss Skills
  • Combine Air and Wreckage Skills to earn 2 Crash Landing Skill Combos
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Air Skills
  • Earn 2 Wrecking Ball Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Air Skill
  • Earn 3 Ultimate Wreckage Skills

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Lancia Cup" | Greendale Foothills Scramble | B700 Lancia
  • Reward: Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO (existing Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games: Bamburgh Castle | C600 Retro Hot Hatch
  • Reward: Honda Civic CRX Mugen (existing Exclusive model)

PR Stunt: Northbound Danger Sign | 725.1 feet
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Aerodrome Speed Trap | 200.0 mph

PR Stunt: Lakeshore Zone | 97.0 mph

Championship: Community Routes | Glen Rannoch Circuit | A800 Modern Sports Cars
  • Reward: Audi TT RS Coupe (existing Exclusive model)

Championship: "Bugging Out" | Glen Rannoch Trail | A800 Offroad Buggies
  • Reward: Ski Hat

Championship: "White Knuckle Ride" | Batham Gate Street Scene | A800 Retro Muscle
  • Reward: AMC Rebel "The Machine" (newly released Exclusive model)

Monthly Events
  • Monthly Rivals: Astmoor Heritage Circuit
  • Online Adventure

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Winter also means that the lake Drag Strip is available.

FORTUNE ISLAND

Events
  • The Trial Co-Op: South Beach Cross Country Circuit | 701-900 Extreme Offroad
  • Championship: The Sinking Scramble | B700 Modern Rally
  • Championship: Fenholm Cross Country Circuit | B700 Offroad
  • Championship: Island Lowland Super Sprint | B700 Hot Hatch

PR Stunts
  • Storm Cove Danger Sign | 492.1 feet
  • Lady on the Lake Speed Trap | 230.0 mph

LEGO VALLEY

Events
  • The Trial Co-Op: Airport Rush Cross Country Circuit | A800 Extreme Offroad
  • Championship: "Ice Field Truckers" | Falcon Speedway Cross Country | 100-800 Mercedes-Benz Unimog
  • Championship: "Icy SUVs" | Jurassic Graveyard Trail | A800 Sports Utility Heroes
  • Championship: "Snowy Super Saloons" | Brickchester Loop Circuit | A800 Super Saloons

PR Stunts
  • Brickchester Speed Trap | 220.0 mph

Edited by user Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:58:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:56:48 AM(UTC)
Winter is my FAVORITE!!!
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:02:18 AM(UTC)
This is the third time we get a Hudson Hornet.
I want them to have a tidy schedule.
We have already had three opportunities to obtain Hudson Hornet.
However, there are still exclusive cars that have never had a chance to reacquire.
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:11:13 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:20:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:21:03 AM(UTC)
IDC about 812 I already have that but I need the Hornet still. Glad they released Rebel "The Machine" though, just got mine.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:36:54 AM(UTC)
What are the Rewards for Lego championships?
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:39:38 AM(UTC)
What have PG done to the Danger Sign for this weeks seasonal PR Stunt? It's like it slows you down as you take the jump. I'm using the Jeep TrailCat, the very same Car i set my PB of 899ft in the snow and it will not get close to 700ft.
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:51:25 AM(UTC)
Just a quick note re the weekly and daily Forzathon challenges.

If a location (e.g. Lakehurst Forest Sprint) is not specified, you don't need to go to the mainland to complete them. They can be done in Lego Valley and passes can be quickly completed by blueprinting a race at the speedway.

Edited by user Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:09:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:11:33 AM(UTC)
What an absolute bore of a season Three quick races for the rebel and that's all I'm doing this week. Long way from the 100% I did the first two Series

Well maybe the Forzathon since it's so simple this week. A couple restarts of a beginner race to get 10 passes and a .01mi cheat event at the end.

Edited by user Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:13:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:50:34 AM(UTC)
Still waiting for the 812 Superfast, according to my knowledge it has only ever been offered ONCE while there've been multiple chances to aquire other exclusive cars.
 3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:01:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: huiop2 Go to Quoted Post
Still waiting for the 812 Superfast, according to my knowledge it has only ever been offered ONCE while there've been multiple chances to aquire other exclusive cars.

That is correct. Either the first or second week the game was out. I had the game but had not started it yet. They said this month was all about the return of exclusive cars. Well this month we have seen the ‘18 Honda Civic Type R, ‘19 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, and Hudson Hornet made available for what now will be the third time for each if I’m counting correctly. Maybe 4 for the GT3.

Where is the 812 Superfast?? Maybe next week? Hell if they want to make it a challenge that make it an 80% Car for one of the seasons or for the monthly reward. I just want the opportunity to be able to get it. Tired of hearing it’s in the auction house when I try at least 3 or 4 times a night and come up with nothing.

#12 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:03:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ilmaestro1989 Go to Quoted Post
What are the Rewards for Lego championships?

Probably just wheelspins. Not holding out much hope of ever getting more than that. Even bricks would be nice.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:07:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munithe EXT Go to Quoted Post
IDC about 812 I already have that but I need the Hornet still. Glad they released Rebel "The Machine" though, just got mine.

Haha nice attitude “well I have it so I don’t care if others don’t”
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:11:53 AM(UTC)
All PR Stunts:

Aerodrome Speed Trap
Lakeshore Speed Zone
Norhbound Danger Sign

https://youtu.be/jT0yy1CBvDw

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
 5 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:13:33 AM(UTC)
The danger sign is tricky, you have to do it from the side (see video above).

Just to verify I tried it heads on with all kids of cars - from x-class hypercars to offroad vehicles - I never came even close to the mark.
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:25:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post

Same attitude of people saying IDC Hornet, I want 812. So haha to you, it's called double standards.
 4 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:30:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

That is correct. Either the first or second week the game was out. I had the game but had not started it yet. They said this month was all about the return of exclusive cars. Well this month we have seen the ‘18 Honda Civic Type R, ‘19 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, and Hudson Hornet made available for what now will be the third time for each if I’m counting correctly. Maybe 4 for the GT3.

Where is the 812 Superfast?? Maybe next week? Hell if they want to make it a challenge that make it an 80% Car for one of the seasons or for the monthly reward. I just want the opportunity to be able to get it. Tired of hearing it’s in the auction house when I try at least 3 or 4 times a night and come up with nothing.

Ferrari 812 Superfast was offered TWICE. It was in the Series 1 Forzathon shop and again 2 series later in Series 3 Ranked Adventure League Awards. It is currently the longest running to not have appeared again (7 series gap). The Hot Wheels Rip Rod (The most difficult event ever held to date) only appeared once and has a 5 Series gap as well as the Hot Wheels Ford Mustang at 1 appearance with a 5 Series Gap, both appeared as Series 5 rewards and never again. Other one appearance long running absent cars: Cadillac Escalade ESV (Series 6), Honda Prelude Si (Series 6), TVR Tuscan S (Series 6), BMW M3-GTR (Series 7). #25 Mustang RTR (Series 7), Mustang RTR Spec 5 (Series 7), Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 (Series 7), '65 Pontiac GTO (Series 7)

The previous longest running gap between appearances were held by the Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang and the Hot Wheels Twin Mill which both first appeared in Series 2 and then had a 6 series gap before appearing again in Series 8.

Edited by user Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:47:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:39:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

Ferrari 812 Superfast was offered TWICE. It was in the Series 1 Forzathon shop and again 2 series later in Series 3 Ranked Adventure League Awards. It is currently the longest running to not have appeared again (7 series gap). The Hot Wheels Rip Rod (The most difficult event ever held to date) only appeared once and has a 5 Series gap as well as the Hot Wheels Ford Mustang at 1 appearance with a 5 Series Gap, both appeared as Series 5 rewards and never again. Other one appearance long running absent cars: Cadillac Escalade ESV (Series 6), Honda Prelude Si (Series 6), TVR Tuscan S (Series 6), BMW M3-GTR (Series 7). #25 Mustang RTR (Series 7), Mustang RTR Spec 5 (Series 7), Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 (Series 7), '65 Pontiac GTO (Series 7)

TRUE STORY
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:50:55 AM(UTC)
Easy Season. Enjoyed the User Championship. The game seems darker, not sure if I have done something to my TV. There was a night race with a black sky, and a grey truck I have been painting was black as well.

Edited by user Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:58:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 10:06:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post

Same attitude of people saying IDC Hornet, I want 812. So haha to you, it's called double standards.

When did I say I don’t care about other cars? I’m frustrated with the lack of availability for the 812, I can empathize with others who don’t have other cars they want that are stupidly locked, that’s a big leap/bad logic to think that since I want the 812 I don’t care about others, seems like you’re just projecting how you think. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. I don’t see how you can say I have a double standard.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:38:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 10:15:55 AM(UTC)
Sorry I didn't realise I was supposed to care what cars other players have in their garages... So I don't know how you can say I am projecting when you are the one having a tantrum???
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 10:20:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
The danger sign is tricky, you have to do it from the side (see video above).

Just to verify I tried it heads on with all kids of cars - from x-class hypercars to offroad vehicles - I never came even close to the mark.

It took me about 12 tries with an X class Mosler with a winter tune. It down to keeping the car under control when you jump across the road.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:01:20 AM(UTC)
I will finally be able to get my hands on the 93 Cobra.

Wheelspins have continually taunted me with it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#24 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:18:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
What have PG done to the Danger Sign for this weeks seasonal PR Stunt? It's like it slows you down as you take the jump. I'm using the Jeep TrailCat, the very same Car i set my PB of 899ft in the snow and it will not get close to 700ft.

I had to alter the tune on my normal "seasonal" danger sign Agera RS tune as I couldn't get anywhere near it with the one that has worked for everyone so far...

Got it in the end needed to tweak the approach a bit as well....

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#25 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:26:42 AM(UTC)
Has anyone else been having trouble getting the distance for the danger sign challenge that came out earlier today? No matter what car I've tried I just can't get the distance required, despite my best being over 50m further.

The snow seems to hinder any supercar a lot, so does anyone have any suggestions as to a car/setup they've used to complete the challenge today? Thanks.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error