71 Pages<<5051525354>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1276 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:03:38 AM(UTC)
I based it on the ractions on German and English fb groups, reddit, tweets and reactions from people I know personally. Maybe it's not so huge as I stated but it's big enough that they must notice it.

Missing communication between company's and costumers is always the wrong way. Especially if you have a long official thread how to work on your communication with the players
 1 user liked this post.
#1277 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:07:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
So when will we reach online petition level which demands a respond from the dev's and o roadmap for the real part of the game ???

Never. What makes you think you can "demand" anything from anybody?

The fact that a huge part of the consumers feel alienated from the product ? A consumer can demand communication between him and the producer. The silence from their site is at least a disrespectful behavior to their paying customers

If you are basing that statement on this thread I have some news for you. The entire userbase of this forum is like .001% of the Horizon playerbase. And I imagine that this expansion will be just as successful as Hotwheels was for Horizon 3. The actual sales figures speak to it's success.

And just so you know, the developers have never been much for commenting on anything since Che left. And that was somewhere around Forza 3 or 4

Hear, hear!

Eloquently put. These lads need to understand they have two options:

1. They play the expansion for what it is, like it and enjoy it.

OR

2. Throw a tantrum, cry about it in the forums and then feel "betrayed".

Nobody is forcing you at gunpoint to play the DLC, making you "sell out" or "be childish" etc... If you don't like it, then DON'T PLAY IT. It really is that simple!

And if you are still mad and want "muh realizimz" and can't wait until the next update or DLC pack, then go and throw your controller at the wall playing DiRT Rally 2 or Assetto Corsa until that time.

Christ on a Go-kart, and I thought I had first world problems?! 😂
#1278 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:08:09 AM(UTC)
Finally, dirt racing sprints and circuits that are all 100% on dirt with no pavement. YAY! :-D

Paul
#1279 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:10:52 AM(UTC)
I based it on the ractions on German and English fb groups, reddit, tweets and reactions from people I know personally. Maybe it's not so huge as I stated but it's big enough that they must notice it.

Missing communication between company's and costumers is always the wrong way. Especially if you have a long official thread how to work on your communication with the players

They probably don't care. Horizon 5 will come in 2021 and it's a long time and then many people will buy it. I don't think it will be better now because it took so much time from start and we still don't have, for instance, class based rivals. Even barn find for DLC :D They will fix the most important things and then bye.
 1 user liked this post.
#1280 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:11:01 AM(UTC)
If I were a dev, and I wanted to get feedback from players about a game, I’d probably give the players at least a day or two to play the game before calling them all up and getting their opinions.
 3 users liked this post.
#1281 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:12:42 AM(UTC)
So when will we reach online petition level which demands a respond from the dev's and o roadmap for the real part of the game ???

I was thinking the exact same thing. The outrage culture of today is so damn annoying. You people spent your money months ago, just as I did. Its gone, no one is giving you a refund, be an adult about it. All this bickering and whining over 20 bux. 20 BUCKS! Most people can spend that much on food. You guys are in here are behaving like you were robbed of hundreds. For FH5 just dont buy the ultimate if you're that upset about it. I still will purchase it because I enjoy the game for what it is, not for what I WANT IT TO BE.

Anyway I dont love the expansion and I dont hate it but I am however enjoying it more than the 1st one. I like changes of scenery. I'm just about finished with it, currently building the lego finale and probably wont be going back unless something new is added. Makes zero sense why they put a barn find in that area but you cant actually restore it. At first it didnt occur to me why they didnt online MP in these expansions and I think its because they want to keep the pool of players for ranked on the mainland. I dont agree with that approach but I get it.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 1 user liked this post.
#1282 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:19:59 AM(UTC)

The fact that a huge part of the consumers feel alienated from the product ? A consumer can demand communication between him and the producer. The silence from their site is at least a disrespectful behavior to their paying customers

If you are basing that statement on this thread I have some news for you. The entire userbase of this forum is like .001% of the Horizon playerbase. And I imagine that this expansion will be just as successful as Hotwheels was for Horizon 3. The actual sales figures speak to it's success.

And just so you know, the developers have never been much for commenting on anything since Che left. And that was somewhere around Forza 3 or 4

I agree, this will be successful, heck, most of us have already purchased it with the Ultimate.

What will be interesting is the "Pre-Orders" for FH5... A lot of those will be based on the "Core" fanbase, which is probably a lot of the posters here. They pre-order and, through word-of-mouth, get others to do so as well... I guess the only way we will ever know is based on the "free-bees" the give away during the FH5 pre-order phase. The more free-bees, the more pre-orders they need.

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 1 user liked this post.
#1283 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:21:43 AM(UTC)

In this thread are all the same arguments and comments that were in the Hotwheels thread 2 years ago. The racing purists don't like it and that's their prerogative. But it won't change the fact that it will sell and sell well. Just like Hotwheels did. And in the end, that is what the developers are in business to do, make money. I will not be surprised if this one outsells Hotwheels and I also expect to see a Lego bundle console come the Holidays.

You might get communication between SMALL developers but Turn10 and PGG are not that. Expecting it is just opening yourself up for disappointment. Imagine complaiing that Edsel Ford won't come on to the Ford forums and say that the new F150 has an issue. Not going to happen
 2 users liked this post.
#1284 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:22:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Anyway I dont love the expansion and I dont hate it but I am however enjoying it more than the 1st one.

Same here...

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 2 users liked this post.
#1285 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:24:34 AM(UTC)

I was thinking the exact same thing. The outrage culture of today is so damn annoying. You people spent your money months ago, just as I did. Its gone, no one is giving you a refund, be an adult about it. All this bickering and whining over 20 bux. 20 BUCKS! Most people can spend that much on food. You guys are in here are behaving like you were robbed of hundreds. For FH5 just dont buy the ultimate if you're that upset about it. I still will purchase it because I enjoy the game for what it is, not for what I WANT IT TO BE.

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 👍
#1286 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:24:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Anyway I dont love the expansion and I dont hate it but I am however enjoying it more than the 1st one.

Same here...

What is better?

2 users liked this post.
#1287 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:25:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post

I agree, this will be successful, heck, most of us have already purchased it with the Ultimate.

What will be interesting is the "Pre-Orders" for FH5... A lot of those will be based on the "Core" fanbase, which is probably a lot of the posters here. They pre-order and, through word-of-mouth, get others to do so as well... I guess the only way we will ever know is based on the "free-bees" the give away during the FH5 pre-order phase. The more free-bees, the more pre-orders they need.

While that might be true for these forums, my guess is that a far larger chunk of the playerbase comes from GamePass.
 3 users liked this post.
#1288 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:30:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackout Guy Go to Quoted Post

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 👍

Feedback is supposed to be helpful for games, if a game dies without feedback then there's no way for game companies to improve. You will just have people not playing the games, and nobody knows why. I tried to save this game several times, I give up now.
 1 user liked this post.
#1289 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:31:05 AM(UTC)
Anybody remember how many pages the Hotwheels complaint thread got to? I was just wondering for comparison's sake.

lego and hot wheels 2 totally different things. hot wheels company that makes mostly realistic replicas of real word cars just cause you play lego games
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

2 users liked this post.
#1290 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:39:04 AM(UTC)
Hotwheels is fine, doesn't affect the overall feel of the game.
 6 users liked this post.
#1291 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:39:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 👍

Feedback is supposed to be helpful for games, if a game dies without feedback then there's no way for game companies to improve. You will just have people not playing the games, and nobody knows why. I tried to save this game several times, I give up now.

Please, tell me how can you save somthing that dosen't need saving and is infact flourishing beyond all expectations?

Don't you mean "I tried to get what I wanted to see in the game because I don't care what anybody else likes or wants to see, I just want what I want. And if it isn't EXACTLY what I had in my mind then this game sucks."?
#1292 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:40:53 AM(UTC)

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 👍

Please, tell me how can you save somthing that dosen't need saving and is infact flourishing beyond all expectations?

Don't you mean "I tried to get what I wanted to see in the game because I don't care what anybody else likes or wants to see, I just want what I want. And if it isn't EXACTLY what I had in my mind then this game sucks."?

No I don't mean that, because I'm an actual games designer myself.
 1 user liked this post.
#1293 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:41:51 AM(UTC)

Priceless, just priceless !
 2 users liked this post.
#1294 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:45:43 AM(UTC)

Tell that to all the people complaining about the Bone Shaker
 4 users liked this post.
#1295 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:48:17 AM(UTC)

That has nothing to do with Hotwheels, those are car attributes that could have happened to any car.
#1296 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:48:45 AM(UTC)

Boneshaker is OP like nothing and HW is not that good too but still better than Lego.
#1297 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:51:00 AM(UTC)
Bought both Horizon 3 expansions. I enjoyed Blizzard Mountain but didn't think it was amazing & thought Hot Wheels was pretty meh, never completed it.

After being somewhat disappointed with the base Horizon 4 game, mostly in progression & story. Giving the game a whole lack of motivation or reason to progress unlike Horizon 3 which worked great, i decided to wait for Fortune Island reviews to which left most people saying it was pretty average & suffered the same problems as the base game. So i was really excited to what the 2nd expansion would be, especially with so many potential idea's both separately or tying in with the British setting & was so disappointed to see it was Lego... Forza Lego.

So, I've skipped both expansions but it's really annoying to see they finally put a somewhat progression system/reason to race with the collecting of bricks to keep building up the house etc. Not much & pretty childish but it fits the theme & it's more then the base game got.
 1 user liked this post.
#1298 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:55:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

Boneshaker is OP like nothing and HW is not that good too but still better than Lego.

In your opinion, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#1299 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:59:24 AM(UTC)

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 👍

You know that the worst kind of people are people who are trying to put theirs own words in somebody else's mouth?
If you have, say your opinion, and not decipher to us, who are thinking what,please.
 2 users liked this post.
#1300 Posted: : Friday, June 14, 2019 8:02:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OG Zeka Go to Quoted Post

If you have, say your opinion, and not decipher to us, who are thinking what,please.

What?
71 Pages<<5051525354>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error